This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sue

Joe I think we will wait a week or two so I know exactly what is left of my PBAS and MnMAs.
I have been busting azz every day to get as many done as I can. Didnt realize what a task it would be.
Only had you do the ones my computer would not let me do and the same will be said of any more I send your way in the weeks to come. I know that High Stakes Pool is one I can not play at all and of course Penguin Blocks. I think for those two games I have two badges each, so far. Oh and the lovely game of Risk has two badges too. That is gonna drive you nuts doing them so lets wait. I will let you know when and you can tell me yah or nah.

Joe C

Quote from: LuckyCharms on July 16, 2010, 11:36:19 AM
Joe I think we will wait a week or two so I know exactly what is left of my PBAS and MnMAs.
I have been busting azz every day to get as many done as I can. Didnt realize what a task it would be.
Only had you do the ones my computer would not let me do and the same will be said of any more I send your way in the weeks to come. I know that High Stakes Pool is one I can not play at all and of course Penguin Blocks. I think for those two games I have two badges each, so far. Oh and the lovely game of Risk has two badges too. That is gonna drive you nuts doing them so lets wait. I will let you know when and you can tell me yah or nah.
Lucky

I can help you with any Premium or Mix badge. Of course, it is more efficient if there is a Premium and a Mix on the same game to get.

Also, I have a number of games to help Bobby get Premium or Mix, some of these are great for double-browsing. Break down the list of badges, try doing it by game to make it easier.

Yes, I will even help with Penguin Blocks. I may have to have a specific time to work on it, since any badge requiring combinations is a play-by-hand badge.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

hunter13

Joe C

Sue

OK Joe I will break it down for you and get back to you as soon as I can.

Sue

Joe I sent you the list via email.

Let me know if that is broke down enough for you or if you need it itemized more.

Sue

Oh and give me a reasonable time frame so I know when to log off and stay off.

Sue

Joe - Via email I sent you something like a mini spreadsheet that is easy to understand.

Joe C

Quote from: LuckyCharms on July 17, 2010, 09:17:55 AM
Joe I sent you the list via email.

Let me know if that is broke down enough for you or if you need it itemized more.
Lucky
The combination Premium/Mix looks straight-forward. I could shoot for after 7 eastern to work on some of them. I would stop by 11 eastern, when I set up my own screen names for overnight. tumbsup.gif

Sue

Cool Joe.... right now I am screaming at QWERTY trying to get 4 more connection bonuses. panic button.gif help.gif white flag.gif sad.gif
Having to help it along and make sure it keeps playing.

Will make sure to vacate sss for you during those times.

Sue

Still screaming about QWERTY. Got two more so now have 4/6 of the connection bonuses.
Have to leave soon and since it has to be babysat I cant leave it alone.

You will have to check to make sure I was able to finish it before you can activate another mix badge.

Sue

Sue

Sue

Okie Dokie Joe is is almost 630 EST and I am gonna switch over to mr until 11ish.
You can send me a PM if you are not gonna be done at 11.

Getting my marker ready to check off the badges that get done.

Sue

One more thing....dont forget the password is different and I sent it to you via email.

Sue

Joe I think I am gonna head to bed for awhile.

I will put mr on something and maybe check back in the middle of the night to see what is what.

Thanks so much.

Joe C

I finished the fun at 11:30. Penguin Blocks 400 pieces of Seafood takes a long time. tumbsup.gif
From your list:
Penguin Blocks challenges - done
Risk Challenges - done
High Stakes Pool - done

I will work on some more tomorrow, we can figure out a time. Also, I think it finished an album.

I have logged off and now am running my screen name.

tumbsup.gif

Sue

Sue

Sue

Sent you the new list with a lot less things since so many got done.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview