PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 09:56:06 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Quote from: jarjar on July 22, 2010, 06:18:51 AM
Yikes, I may still need that one also... Not sure.... another time another week if so..... please Joe?
And thanks for doing my rated hearts one.  embrace.gif
Your the best. I oh so hate the rated games.  rolleyes.gif
I think that Hunter needs help with the Rated Spades challenge, so I will doing that this week at the same table as helping you.

I know that Hunter already has the Euchre Planet. magnifier.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

pammer

Quote from: Joe C on July 22, 2010, 06:02:49 AM
I can work on that tomorrow during the day. Please send a PM.

If anyone else needs to get the Euchre Planet badge, please activate it and send me a PM with your information before tomorrow morning.
tumbsup.gif
info sent

MsMissy

help.gif i tryed & tryed even with cheat & cant win. I dont understand how too set cheat up. Maggy or Joe. I only have 1 puter so i cant double browse.    sad.gif

Joe C

Quote from: MsMissy on July 22, 2010, 07:28:46 AM
help.gif i tryed & tryed even with cheat & cant win. I dont understand how too set cheat up. Maggy or Joe. I only have 1 puter so i cant double browse.    sad.gif
You can double browse with one computer. Open Pogo in Internet Explorer and Pogo in another browser, like Firefox, Chrome, etc.

Or, you can send me a PM and I will get it for you later tonight in about 10 minutes. tumbsup.gif

Magzy

I am available today also MsMissy...if you would like pm me your info.

Joe C

DeeDee

You are all set. Personal information deleted. tumbsup.gif

bobby

you couldn't help me with risk this week could ya joe? i have no idea how to even play risk..you can use my account to get the crap kicked outta it if you need it to help others or what not white flag.gif

Darling SilverDodger

I would be happy to get it for you....pm me your info if you would like
hi11.gif
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Joe C

Quote from: bobby on July 23, 2010, 01:44:39 AM
you couldn't help me with risk this week could ya joe? i have no idea how to even play risk..you can use my account to get the crap kicked outta it if you need it to help others or what not white flag.gif
Bobby
I will get it for you this morning.
tumbsup.gif

jarjar

Big thanks Joe C for doing my spades rated. Your the man  cheerleading.gif

Joe C

Quote from: pammer on July 22, 2010, 05:54:05 AM
Looking for help with Win 5 Rated Games In Euchre Badge
Pammer

I have finished your Euchre Planet badge, which finished your 2004 Album. I will be playing two games of Risk, where you will lose to Bobby to help him with his badge. This will get you two more jackpot spins towards finishing the game.

After that, I will delete your personal information.

tumbsup.gif

Joe C

bobby

Quote from: Joe C on July 23, 2010, 07:14:23 AM
Pammer

I have finished your Euchre Planet badge, which finished your 2004 Album. I will be playing two games of Risk, where you will lose to Bobby to help him with his badge. This will get you two more jackpot spins towards finishing the game.

tumbsup.gif
thanks again joe hi11.gif

MsMissy

TY so much for getting that Risk badge. You are such a good man, for helping so many ppl. tumbsup.gif

MsMissy

Quote from: MsMissy on July 23, 2010, 07:38:58 AM
TY so much for getting that Risk badge. You are such a good man, for helping so many ppl. tumbsup.gif
JOE C

Joe C

Quote from: bobby on July 23, 2010, 01:44:39 AM
Bobby

This is done. tumbsup.gif

You also won five rated Euchre games, although not for any of your badges. giggle2.gif

justperfect

Currently GeneralRisk from Badgehelp only recognizes the Classic Mode.  If a user tries to start the game in Modern Mode the agent will not be able to find the game window because the agent relies on the graphics from the Classic mode to make sure it has the right game window. For for those using GeneralRisk users must use ONLY the Classic Mode and not switch it to Modern Mode.

I hope everyone is having a great day!

pammer

Quote from: Joe C on July 23, 2010, 07:14:23 AM
Pammer

tumbsup.gif
thanx

catfancie

help.gif panic button.gif  help.gif
Risk game keeps freezing on me.  girls18.gif  My computer doesn't have enough memory and I have everything but Pogo turned off.  Even turn off my Virus protection. Joe any help on getting the Risk badge would be most welcomed.

Joe C

Quote from: catfancie on July 23, 2010, 12:09:28 PM
help.gif panic button.gif  help.gif
Risk game keeps freezing on me.  girls18.gif  My computer doesn't have enough memory and I have everything but Pogo turned off.  Even turn off my Virus protection. Joe any help on getting the Risk badge would be most welcomed.

Send me your information and I will work on it later tonight.
tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview