PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 09:20:51 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

MsMissy

im with luckycharms@jarjar@probably alot of others,Joe is a very helpfull@ caring person.this is the only site i have found where joe or other ppl. offer to help.
i could go on @on,but you no what i mean. love this site          tumbsup.gifi

jarjar

Let's everyone who appreciates Joe C give him one big  cheesy.gif  cheesy.gif  cheesy.gif

Joe C

Hey, Lucky, when will be a good time to finish up those pesky Monopoly Premium badges for you? Later on today works on my end.
tumbsup.gif
By the way, the "rank in the weekly challenge temporary room" strategy pays off yet again. I got the Master Treasure Hunter badge for my second screen name today. I got ~2000 game points to reach the 5000 point requirement. Another game off the list for a second time!
cheerleading.gif
As for helping out, no need to thank me so much. I like helping and it brings balance to my Pogo playing.
beer11.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Sue

Quote from: Joe C on August 08, 2010, 12:57:17 PMHey, Lucky, when will be a good time to finish up those pesky Monopoly Premium badges for you? Later on today works on my end.

Whenever you want to ... you can.
You forgot about High Stakes Pool. (I can just re-set this for next week)

Plus for my main two IDS.... Crossword Cove ....like you did Trivia Pursuit for me.

Joe C

Quote from: LuckyCharms on August 08, 2010, 03:46:03 PM
Whenever you want to ... you can.
You forgot about High Stakes Pool. (I can just re-set this for next week)

Plus for my main two IDS.... Crossword Cove ....like you did Trivia Pursuit for me.
I can work on Pool tomorrow. I am all finished with the Monopoly. We will have to find a time for Crossword, since this is about a four-hour window.
tumbsup.gif

Sue

Cool Joe thanks so much for doing those badges for me.

Joe C

Quote from: LuckyCharms on August 08, 2010, 09:04:49 PM
Cool Joe thanks so much for doing those badges for me.
Lucky

You are all set with the High Stakes Pool challenge.
tumbsup.gif

Hunter

I am working on your Popfu challenge now.
tumbsup.gif

Sue

Joe C

hunter13

thanks joe you the man   keep up the great work you do

hunter

Joe C

Hunter

Today and tomorrow, while I am at work and until I get the latest Tri-Peaks challenge x10, I will be double-browsing with your screen name in Tri-Peaks Solitaire. I have already ranked out Tri-Peaks on both my screen names, so I had a slot. Just letting you know.

Joe
tumbsup.gif

hunter13

Sue

Dear Joe,

Love you dearly but those four retired Premium albums Pogo just brought back.....

Well I am now the proud owner of all four thanks to my friends.

Noticed I will be needing you again for a few badges.

Will wait until I have a list before I start asking for help.

But I thought I would be nice and give you fair warning.

Joe C

Quote from: LuckyCharms on August 11, 2010, 06:09:46 PM
Dear Joe,

Love you dearly but those four retired Premium albums Pogo just brought back.....

Well I am now the proud owner of all four thanks to my friends.

Noticed I will be needing you again for a few badges.

Will wait until I have a list before I start asking for help.

But I thought I would be nice and give you fair warning.
No problem helping you out. Also, this weekend would be a good time to work on Crossword Cove. I will be hanging drywall and painting the front of the house, so there will be time to check the computer, change from one screen name to the other, change from Pogo to Pogo UK. Crossword Cove takes a few hours per Pogo side (US v. UK) and per screen name.

Hunter

You are almost done this week's challenges. Tri-Peaks window is closed, I got the newest Premium badge x10 today. You are now rank 11, 39 Jackpot Spins to next rank.

If another double-browse window opens up, I will do the same thing for you. However, I have some work to do on my second screen name that usually takes up the second slot.

Joe tumbsup.gif

Sue

High Stakes Pool
Sink 168 balls in this week!

Next week the badge is for Pool.
I will send you all the IDS and passwords Joe.

Plus one of the retired PBA badges is for this game too.
So both can be done at once.

hunter13

ok joe  thanks anytime you want to double browse got for it

hunter

Sue

Joe,

Last night I sent a detailed list via email.

Think I might have left off Penguin Blocks and Bridge from the New Old retired PBAS.

How did CC sound for this weekend?

Did you want to attempt any of the OLD/NEW retired PBAS I mentioned so far, this weekend?

I know next weeks Pool badge will keep you busy next week and perehpas even into that weekend.

Just let me know so I know. elf2.gif

Joe C

Hunter

I activated another Popfu badge from 2003 as your weekly. It is now done.
tumbsup.gif

Lucky

I have started some Crossword Cove for MR. I will run the US side, and then the UK side. If I finish, I might work on SSS for a few minutes, to get the first available puzzles from May before they expire. I will try to then finish SSS on Sunday.

I am working on the house today and tomorrow, doing things like drywall inside and house painting on the outside, so I will not be checking the computer more than once every couple of house hours. I think it takes about three hours to finish one screen name on one side of Pogo.
magnifier.gif

Joe C

Lucky

I just got you caught up on MR for Crossword Cove. MR now has Rank 10 badge, Rank 20 badge, Time Limit Badge and Filled Month badge. I think you already had Perfect Pen badge, but if not, you have it now.

I have started SSS for Crossword Cove. SSS started at rank 29. I then finished UK side for SSS, and that got you to Rank 32. Rank 30 is only ~38% of the way to finishing the game, so it may get to around rank 42.

tumbsup.gif

Sue

Okie Dokie Joe.

I check periodically with MR to see if SSS is still playing and I seen it was.

No biggie as I have mix-n-match's and pbas to do for MR.

Thanks for all you do for me Joe.
===========================
I just seen that neither of my ids are online.
Does that mean you are done for the night Joe???

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview