PlayBuddy
May 19, 2024, 12:04:22 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sue

Joe, MR and SSS both have the 4 re-released albums.
I am hoping that Jungle Gin is double browsable for you. help.gif

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

hunter13

hey joe can you grab my badges when you can ill work on  it some but i know i wont get them done   thanks

hunter

kim23il

I may need help with my monoply, not sure if I will have time to finish it. Password is the same. Thanks

Sue

Joe I sent you an email with my info for Monopoly.

Joe I sent you an email with my info for Jungle Gin. white flag.gif panic button.gif help.gif

Joe C

All

I am currently helping Hunter with his Monopoly challenge. Hunter, all the other weeklies and personals are done.

I will be working with others starting tonight. I will not be running Monopoly overnight for anyone, so this means I will start between 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m., depending on what is going on personally. I will stop around 11:00 p.m.

If I start Monopoly for you, I will be posting here when I start. If you open up a different Pogo game and boot yourself from my computer, you will go to the back of the line. That means that you should check here Thursday and Friday evenings before you jump into a room. If you get the message that you were booted from a room because "someone else using your screen name joined a room", that someone is hopefully me helping you.

After all the first runs of Monopoly are done, I will be helping Lucky on Jungle Gin for two screen names. This will probably be Sunday. After this, I will help Monopoly stragglers.
tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Lucky
I have started on of your screen names on Monopoly. You are playing with Kim.

I do not have screen name/password for MsMissy.
tumbsup.gif

hunter13

ok joe take your time  im not feeling like playing  any time soon

hunter

Joe C

Kim is all done with Monopoly.

Lucky, I am almost done the first name (one more game should do it) and started on your second name.
tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Lucky

First name is done. Second name and third name are working now.

tumbsup.gif

Blacklord4

can someone help me do my daughter badges for 2004...need spades and euchre, both are rated games....love to get her album completely done...please reply...

Joe C

Lucky

I have restarted on the second and third names. I will be then adding Ms Missy to the mix before doing your main accounts in Monopoly.

Blacklord

Please send me your information. I need to help another player with the rated Spades challenge. I can also help on Euchre.

Joe
tumbsup.gif

Blacklord4

thank you joe......info is sent...hope u got them....

Joe C

I have started MsMissy in a room with MR. Afterwards, I will work on the last screen name for Lucky.

After those three names are done, I think I am done with Monopoly requests for the week. I will then move on to helping people on Sunday with Euchre and Spades rated, along with Lucky's requests for Jungle Gin Premiums.

I will be stopping around midnight tonight and working on my screen names again. Tomorrow is a busy day, so I probably will not start helping others until after 8 p.m. eastern.
tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Blacklord4 on August 27, 2010, 07:21:54 PM
thank you joe......info is sent...hope u got them....
I got the information. I will be working on it tomorrow or Sunday. tumbsup.gif

Sue

I am so sorry Joe. Braindead me booted mr.

I got right out so it is free as is sss.

Joe C

Quote from: LuckyCharms on August 27, 2010, 08:17:50 PM
I am so sorry Joe. Braindead me booted mr.

I got right out so it is free as is sss.
I missed it while I was downstairs playing Wii. You got to 22 Pass Go's before it booted.

I will try again tomorrow for MR/SSS along with Ms Missy, who got to 33 Pass Go's before the table stopped due to not having enough players to start another game.

I will start sometime after 8 p.m. tomorrow. Time to fire up my screen names for the overnight session.
tumbsup.gif

mycatownsme

Thank you Joe for the tips on playing hearts.
I picked the challenge from 2003 to win 30 100 point games.
I used all your tips and have been playing off and on since thursday
and got the badge. Those bots are tough! I don't think I would have
been able to do this without your help. I hope to keep playing and
will learn more and more each time so I will be able to win that badge
where you have to get everything. I forget what that's called.
But I sure was happy to have your help in doing this because I doubt
I would have been able to get this badge otherwise.
It was fun and I felt I had a chance at least this way.
Your kindness is much appreciated.    hi11.gif

Joe C

I am starting MsMissy and SSS on Monopoly now. MsMissy will finish soon, at which point I will log out of MsMissy and load up MR to finish.

I probably will not be doing anything else tonight once all the Monopoly is done. I will work on other challenges tomorrow, starting with the Spades/Euchre things to be done, then moving on to Lucky's Jungle Gin-A-Palooza.
tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview