PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 10:44:59 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Quote from: stevelj on August 28, 2010, 02:42:43 PM
Thank you Joe for the tips on playing hearts.
I picked the challenge from 2003 to win 30 100 point games.
I used all your tips and have been playing off and on since thursday
and got the badge. Those bots are tough! I don't think I would have
been able to do this without your help. I hope to keep playing and
will learn more and more each time so I will be able to win that badge
where you have to get everything. I forget what that's called.
But I sure was happy to have your help in doing this because I doubt
I would have been able to get this badge otherwise.
It was fun and I felt I had a chance at least this way.
Your kindness is much appreciated.    hi11.gif
My pleasure helping you get your badges. Hearts can be a tough game to play and learn, especially with the requirements Pogo gives us.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Sue

Quote from: stevelj on August 28, 2010, 02:42:43 PM
I hope to keep playing and will learn more and more each time so I will be able to
win that badge where you have to get everything. I forget what that's called.

Card Masters Album
Take EXACTLY ZERO Hearts in twenty 25-point games! Win this badge plus 600 tokens.

I think this is the one you are referring to. It should say:
Take EXACTLY ZERO Hearts in twenty 25-point HANDS!

Cause as far as I remember it is each hand and not the whole game.
Much easier to win hands instead of whole games.

Joe C

MsMissy

You are all set with Monopoly's weekly challenge. Unless you need something else, I will consider things done this week. I am deleting your personal information. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Lucky

Good progress on the Monopoly. I will keep working it, stopping around midnight, at which point your Monopoly will be done.

Tomorrow is Spades and Euchre for those that requested it. I will then follow up with Lucky's Jungle Gin, which will be pretty easy.

tumbsup.gif

Sue

Joe I think I had a spades challenge under card masters album.

Joe C

Lucky

I will check to see if you need it tomorrow when I do the other challenges.

You are all set in Monopoly.

tumbsup.gif

Sue

SSS and mr both need it.
I activated it just in case you get to it tomorrow.

Sue

Joe I seen you were online and wondered when you were gonna start spades and jungle gin.
Why don't we save SPADES for next week since the weekly challenge is for SPADES.
By the way....looks like I will be going away for two weeks.
Wont know for sure until tomorrow.
Was wondering if you could catch my badges for all my accounts for the next two weeks.
I will let you know as it isnt a sure thing.

NEXT WEEK'S CHALLENGES
•Spades
Win 2 500-Point games this week!
•Word Search Daily
Complete 14 Daily Puzzles this week!

September 8 - September 14
•Shuffle Bump  
Win 50 Matches this week!    
•Lottso! Express
Get 70 Bingos this week!  

Sue

Well I wont be going anywhere this week. Maybe next week though.

Joe I will need you for SPADES weekly challenge for all accounts
plus for sss and mr for the premium spades badge we were talking about.

NEXT WEEK'S CHALLENGES
•Spades

•Spades
Pizza Mutt Badge
Win 3,000 tokens (NOT including Jackpot Spins)!

Joe C

I just finished {Tikka} badge on MR and now MR is playing dummy to SSS on the {Triassic Tiki}.

I will be working on everyone's Spades/Euchre tonight or tomorrow night. Both are pretty quick quadruple browsers.
tumbsup.gif

Sue

I will be going out of town after all until Friday
and then again on Tuesday until Friday.
So I do need you for all accounts.
NEXT WEEK'S CHALLENGES
•Spades
•Word Search Daily
Complete 14 Daily Puzzles this week!

September 8 - September 14
•Shuffle Bump 
Win 50 Matches this week!   
•Lottso! Express
Get 70 Bingos this week! 

Plus remember there are still Jungle Gin badges.
Easiest to find on SSS to know what is left.

Joe C

Quote from: Blacklord4 on August 27, 2010, 10:44:02 AM
can someone help me do my daughter badges for 2004...need spades and euchre, both are rated games....love to get her album completely done...please reply...
Blacklord4

Both of these badges are done and the 2004 album is also complete. All personal information is deleted.

catfancie

I could not work on your badge tonight since you already completed your weekly personals. I will try it with the new badges on Wednesday or Thursday.

Joe
tumbsup.gif

Blacklord4

thank you very much joe......now i have 3 accounts done with only 1 left..    beer11.gif

catfancie

Quote from: Joe C on August 31, 2010, 08:28:50 PM
catfancie

I could not work on your badge tonight since you already completed your weekly personals. I will try it with the new badges on Wednesday or Thursday.

Joe
tumbsup.gif

Thanks Joe.  I really would love to get the Rated Spades Badge from 2006 completed.

Joe C

Quote from: catfancie on September 01, 2010, 09:57:48 AM
Thanks Joe.  I really would love to get the Rated Spades Badge from 2006 completed.
No problem. If you could activate it, I will be able to work on it Friday. If there is anyone else that needs a rated spades challenge, please let me know.

I will be working on my accounts today, especially the new mix badges, along with helping a few people with Word Search Daily to get that badge. Tomorrow I will try to help on regular Spades for this week's challenge as well as continuing to work on my new Mix badges. Friday I will try to help people with rated Spades, before going back to my new Mix badges.
tumbsup.gif

just don

Dang. I have nothing to add, yet if you need a rated badge in spades, some here know I can help.

Just saying

catfancie

Quote from: catfancie on September 01, 2010, 09:57:48 AM
Thanks Joe.  I really would love to get the Rated Spades Badge from 2006 completed.
Quote from: Joe C on September 01, 2010, 11:07:33 AM
No problem. If you could activate it, I will be able to work on it Friday. If there is anyone else that needs a rated spades challenge, please let me know.

I will be working on my accounts today, especially the new mix badges, along with helping a few people with Word Search Daily to get that badge. Tomorrow I will try to help on regular Spades for this week's challenge as well as continuing to work on my new Mix badges. Friday I will try to help people with rated Spades, before going back to my new Mix badges.
tumbsup.gif
I will activate it once I get this weeks spade badge.  Have only won 1 so far.  Working on winning the second game for this weeks badge. 

catfancie

Joe C

Quote from: catfancie on September 01, 2010, 12:50:47 PM
I will activate it once I get this weeks spade badge.  Have only won 1 so far.  Working on winning the second game for this weeks badge. 

catfancie
I forgot that you have to finish this week's challenge before you can activate another Spades personal challenge. Also, during personal challenge marathons, you cannot choose the same badge twice. tumbsup.gif

catfancie

MsMissy

TY Joe,for doing my badge 4 me. Sorry just got into new house,but cable ppl. messed up Tv & no internet. Im curreently using stepdaughters laptop while she is in school. she will not let me use it,just her Mom. It wil be awhile before i get my big Computer hooked up,as there is alot of renovating going on here. i live in my bedroom most of the day. Its too far 2 walk too a shopping center or a store,for me in this heat & at my age. i wish i had my cheats,but in other puter,so if i need help, ill try 2 get on & ask you. Dont no how long my friend in pogo wil do my badges as she has for over a month.but not Monoply lol Ive been upset not being able to Thank You for doing that badge, but not in Motel where i could use there puter for awhile.       
                                                       msmissy....Dee      hi11.gif

hunter13

white flag.gif panic button.gif help.gif  hey joe can you do that darn spades badge and a personel i think ill get time to do  word search one  thanks

hunter

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview