PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 07:16:51 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter13

2nd in line for pebble beach badge  joe lol  the other one is allready done

hunter

Sue

Sue

Dear Joe,

I need you this week for all my accounts for Pebble Beach.
I will re-send you my info for all accounts.

Lucky Charmer

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Joe C

Quote from: LuckyCharms on November 08, 2010, 06:21:00 PM
Dear Joe,

I need you this week for all my accounts for Pebble Beach.
I will re-send you my info for all accounts.

Lucky Charmer
I will work on Pebble Beach, probably starting Wednesday. It does not take that long to win two games.
scot.gif

kim23il

Joe I need the pebble beach badge to, and the spooky slots rank badge if they haven't taken it down yet. Thanks

17MattFan

sorry for asking but can some 1 please do the PHLINX badge 4 me? i've already done personal and slots.
This is the 1 i cant get to load at all.
dont want you all to think the only reason i come on here for is for some 1 to do my badges because its not
i love playing pogo games it just gets frustrating when you want to play and you run into complications lol.

ok enough for now got off on a rant there 4 a minute
Thanks Bunches!

pammer

Quote from: 17MattFan on November 09, 2010, 10:17:56 AM
sorry for asking but can some 1 please do the PHLINX badge 4 me? i've already done personal and slots.
dont want you all to think the only reason i come on here for is for some 1 to do my badges because its not
i love playing pogo games it just gets frustrating when you want to play and you run into complications lol.

Thanks Bunches!
if you still need help let me know

pammer

Quote from: 17MattFan on November 09, 2010, 10:17:56 AM

Thanks Bunches!
All done

Joe C

Quote from: kim23il on November 09, 2010, 07:08:19 AM
Joe I need the pebble beach badge to, and the spooky slots rank badge if they haven't taken it down yet. Thanks
I will be helping you with the Pebble Beach badge. There is a long list of people, but I will get to everyone.
tumbsup.gif

Sue

I have all ready for Pebble Beach except sss and mop since I did swashbucks for those two this week.

Next week I will need you to do those two for PB and this week I already sent you minus the two, of course.

soapbubbles

My son and I both tried to get the PB badge all night just can't get it. I would love some help with it. I could do the phlinx badge for whoever needs it just let me know.

Joe C

I will be starting the Pebble Beach fun tonight. I will be dusting off two old computers to see if I can get them to work.

I will probably be playing by hand, as this game is pretty easy if you know the tricks. The cheat works fine on the old computers and gets the badge, however on my new computer, it gives me the "unable to create directory" error.

I will be working on everyone based on the order I get their information in my personal inbox. Please make sure that you have activated the badge. I will post here when I start.

Please know that if I am working on the badge and you try to play Pogo while I do this, you will boot me from the game and I will put that screen name to the back of the line. It is especially important in this game not to get booted, since the player has to complete all 18 holes.

I will be working on this tonight, Friday night and during the weekend. I foresee no issues helping anyone that needs it. Just be patient and check this page.

tumbsup.gif

gator8_24

I need help with Boggle Bash this week. I am on the laptop with no autos as my desk top is dead and the new one arrived today and sometime this weekend or next week my son will have me back in business.  let me know when it can be done so I will stay off the puter. thanks a lot

Joe C

Quote from: gator8_24 on November 11, 2010, 01:53:31 PM
I need help with Boggle Bash this week. I am on the laptop with no autos as my desk top is dead and the new one arrived today and sometime this weekend or next week my son will have me back in business.  let me know when it can be done so I will stay off the puter. thanks a lot
Gator

I can help you, probably Sunday night. Send me your personal information.

Joe C

gator8_24

Quote from: Joe C on November 11, 2010, 06:11:00 PM
Gator

I can help you, probably Sunday night. Send me your personal information.
thanks, Joe, someone else is taking care of me right now.  Apreciate all the time you spend doing badges for others  blowkisses.gif

soapbubbles

Your done gator. Glad I could help. If anyone else needs some help just let me know. I have all the autos so just let me know. Just can't do the pebble beach one  hysterical.gif

Joe C

Quote from: soapbubbles on November 11, 2010, 06:43:56 PM
Your done gator. Glad I could help. If anyone else needs some help just let me know. I have all the autos so just let me know. Just can't do the pebble beach one  hysterical.gif

Soapbubbles

I will be hitting your screen name soon. I got the Par None cheat installed on an old laptop and BadgeHelp reset my password really quickly.
tumbsup.gif

Joe C

I have completed all of Lucky's screen names and I will be shutting down for the evening.

I will start tomorrow in order with kim23lil, then on down the list in my personal messages inbox.

The cheat program is running well on the old laptop!
tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview