PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 08:50:09 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Magsx0

is there anyone that can help me with jungle gin badge?

Joe C

Quote from: Magsx0 on December 22, 2010, 02:11:37 PM
is there anyone that can help me with jungle gin badge?
I can assist with Jungle Gin. PM me your information.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Joe C

Sue

Joe I have been waiting to hear the all clear for those last two accounts

you were doing the cc for before I logged back into them.

Let me know when the coast is clear for mr and sss. Thanks, Lucky

Joe C

Quote from: LuckyCharms on December 22, 2010, 04:56:29 PM
Joe I have been waiting to hear the all clear for those last two accounts

you were doing the cc for before I logged back into them.

Let me know when the coast is clear for mr and sss. Thanks, Lucky
Go ahead and work on MR. I will have to work on that tomorrow. I am finishing up SSS on the UK side of CC. The US side of CC is current. Right now, you are rank 46 and there is about 6 weeks left of puzzles.
tumbsup.gif

TheLastDodo

I clearly don't get the game of Jngle Jin.
Can someone explain to me in PM?  swear2.gif

Joe C

It will take me less time to win the badge for you than to teach you how to play the game. When I do it correctly, four hands of double-browsing equals the badge.
tumbsup.gif

Sue

Got it by myself.  elf2.gif

kklang41

I cant get into the 500 pt games of jungle gin.  Is there something I need to do besides go to options before the game starts?   help.gif

Homer

Quote from: kklang41 on December 29, 2010, 09:44:50 AM
I cant get into the 500 pt games of jungle gin.  Is there something I need to do besides go to options before the game starts?   help.gif

you need to change the option for 500 point games

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

kklang41

When I open the options, in the game, they are all greyed out.  It will not let me change anything.  I was just wondering if there was something that I needed to do so that I could change the options.

Sue

Quote from: kklang41 on December 29, 2010, 10:39:01 AM
When I open the options, in the game, they are all greyed out.  It will not let me change anything.  I was just wondering if there was something that I needed to do so that I could change the options.
Changing options in Jungle Gin is easy, but it does require that you actually go into a Jungle Gin Room and create a game.

So, after you find a room, choose an empty table and click "Play" to start a game. You'll then get the "Game Options" window. Choose 500 under "Score that ends the Match" and you're set for this week's challenge. You can, if you'd like, also play against robots at this point by making the table private and choosing a password. Good luck!

Sue

Joe I am gonna need you for my badges this week for all of my accounts.
Sent you an email with my info and such already.

Joe C

Quote from: LuckyCharms on January 03, 2011, 05:56:45 PM
Joe I am gonna need you for my badges this week for all of my accounts.
Sent you an email with my info and such already.
I look forward to helping you. I had a question for you. Would you mind if I use two screen names to help me win the Spades mix badge. One will win the game nine times and the other will lose the game nine times. If you have the Mix badge for one (or more) of your screen names, I can earn it. It is the new Spades Mix badge requiring 1 @ 500-point win. I already won it once, but I want to finish it to an even x10.
tumbsup.gif

Sue

Magsx0

can someone help me with yahtzee party and another badge...?

shamoo

hi11.gif i can help with badges just pm me info i do them by hand if nobody else can help ok? elf2.gif

Joe C

Magsx0

I can help you with Yahtzee and the other badge.

If anyone needs help with the new Mix and Match badge for Spades (Win 1 @ 500-Point Rated Game), please PM me and make sure the badge is activated.
  tumbsup.gif

mycatownsme

Hi Joe, I was able to get that badge without playing in a rated game. I was playing in the Just For Fun Room all by myself because I got so darn frustrated with the people that had table openings in the Beginner rooms. A very nice lady joined me and helped me to bet the bots to get the badge. That is when she pointed out that I was lucky to get it because I did not have the room rated. I was so darn glad to get this badge done.

If you get requests for doing any other rated Spades games like in the 2004 album, where it is to win 3 rated games and there may be one more. But anyways, I will keep watch in case because I don't know how I would be able to do these badges without help.

I have 2 accounts and wouldn't mind if you needed to use them to help others get badges too. As much as I like to do them if I can, the rated ones are times when it's the worst. But, I felt I needed to let you and others know that there are nice people at Pogo, besides you, who do go in and help. And that lady left before I could get her ID. Didn't even get to say Thank You. But I feel she knew I was happy to get the help and badge. It was her and I against 2 bots. Wish that stayed working on the 2004 badge but when I went to try it on Wednesday, it did not work.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview