PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 03:38:58 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sue

Thank you both for the offer but I took Gran up on her

offer cause she was able to do both of the badges.

Thanks again Gran for doing them and thanks to you both for the offer.

gran2x2

Any time..I love the card games..You are so welcome.. blowkisses.gif

whoneedsuanyway

Does the iphone/pod badges require a password to get ones badges?

MsMissy

Hi can someone help me get Puck's Peak badge for this week? I cant seem too get the cheat to download & i hate that game anyway.  I havent asked in awhile as last time i did, i got no help. would certainly appreciate it..  PLeasae     hi11.gif

pammer

Quote from: MsMissy on April 04, 2011, 07:15:41 AM
Hi can someone help me get Puck's Peak badge for this week? I cant seem too get the cheat to download & i hate that game anyway.  I havent asked in awhile as last time i did, i got no help. would certainly appreciate it..  PLeasae     hi11.gif
I can help you just send info.

Magsx0

i was wondering if someone could help me with 3 badges.... the Wonderland Memories, BOGGLE Bash, and Pogo™ Bowl .... thnx...

pammer

Quote from: Magsx0 on April 04, 2011, 07:43:54 AM
i was wondering if someone could help me with 3 badges.... the Wonderland Memories, BOGGLE Bash, and Pogo™ Bowl .... thnx...
Send info if you are still needing help.

Magsx0

MsMissy

Thank you Pammer for doing my badges & a few extras. I was coming back to do Bingo, but i saw it done too. I only asked for help with 1, but they are all done & i sure do appreciate what you did.    MsMissy     cheerleading.gif

pammer

Quote from: MsMissy on April 07, 2011, 07:29:56 AM
Thank you Pammer for doing my badges & a few extras. I was coming back to do Bingo, but i saw it done too. I only asked for help with 1, but they are all done & i sure do appreciate what you did.    MsMissy     cheerleading.gif
You are welcome, but I only did your Pucks Peak and the one Hog Heaven we talked about.

angelis1973

hi11.gif
 Hi.  Just let me know how I can help.  Love the game.  I may need to use ur name, etc. which u can change.  <admin edit: please don't post email addy in public>

catfancie

shy12.gif  Could someone help me with a Hearts Badge challenge?  Win 3 150-point games this week!  Hearts is one of the few games that I have attempted but can never win at. Just don't understand the game that much.   

gran2x2

statenisland06

Hi Everyone...

I forget, (another senior moment) how many  post do I need to be able to ask for help.... bad mood.gif

Please don't get mad at me for asking...

Thanks Terry  ee4.gif

Homer

Quote from: statenisland06 on April 15, 2011, 02:33:43 PM
Hi Everyone...

I forget, (another senior moment) how many  post do I need to be able to ask for help.... bad mood.gif

Thanks Terry  ee4.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

snowflower

Quote from: statenisland06 on April 15, 2011, 02:33:43 PM
Hi Everyone...

Thanks Terry  ee4.gif

coffee.gif Hi Terry, meet me in Word Search Daily - 50's ~ Badge Hunters ... I'll find you there.

Snowy

gran2x2

snowflower

coffee.gif I waited in W/Search for you Terry, guess you didn't get my message on time, ss but gl hun

mrsryan2011

help.gif    anyone know any good promo codes when buying mix-n-match badges??? panic button.gif

catfancie

Quote from: gran2x2 on April 15, 2011, 05:45:44 PM
Cat...your hearts is all done... cheerleading.gif

Thanks gran for your help with the Hearts challenge.  I am such a dunce  shocked.gif in that game.   no-no.gif As I said earlier its one of the few games I just can't seem to learn.   embarrassed.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview