PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 10:51:24 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

gran2x2

It's actually a give away game..lol..Avoid getting the Q of spades and you can win..Anyway..It's a game I like so I was happy to help.....

barbjeanzz

Hi all, I have been following for a while and thought I would ask for some much needed help.  I got the album with super dominoes in it hoping my mother could do them for me and her, but she can't and that is one game that I cannot do.  Does anyone have any ideas that would make it easier to get.  I am lost on it and any help would be appreciated.   PM me anytime and thanks a bunch

Joe C

Quote from: barbjeanzz on April 16, 2011, 01:58:18 PM
Hi all, I have been following for a while and thought I would ask for some much needed help.  I got the album with super dominoes in it hoping my mother could do them for me and her, but she can't and that is one game that I cannot do.  Does anyone have any ideas that would make it easier to get.  I am lost on it and any help would be appreciated.   PM me anytime and thanks a bunch
I generally double-browse, which means two internet browsers or one each on a computer. Also, if you have 25 posts you can PM and people (like me) can help you. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

barbjeanzz

TY Joe so much, I have found someone that likes the game and understands it to help me out.  I appreciate your offer and I should have been posting and lot lurking for so long LOL

catfancie

panic button.gif  Help ! ! This weeks Domino badge is giving me fits.  With IE 7 the game won't even load and with FF the game keeps freezing.   girls18.gif FF worked long enough for me to win 1 game and as you know we need to win 10 for the badge.  Help would be greatly appreciated.

sixkid

Can anyone help me with an older mix and match spades badge, its to win 1 rated game.  A few years ago someone helped me with another spades badge but I can't remeber their name, might of been Sassy, but not sure.  I can get any other badges for anyone except spades or euchre, just can't play those games.  I know you are probably all caught up to date but if I could gift someone some mix or match badges or something else for them to get this badge for me I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

sherriberri

Hi all,
I am wondering if somebody out there knows how to get the Be Bop Baby badge?  It is one of the weekly badges from March 23 2010.  In order to win the badge I must:
Win a 'frozen pile' game 8 times this week!('Players cannot ever pick up the discard pile' must be selected!) Win this badge plus 3,000 tokens

I do not even understand what Pogo means when the say players cannot ever pick up the discard pile' must be selected.  It does not even sound like a proper sentence!!  I know I am probably missing something simple but if somebody could pass on some advice my way it would be muce appreciated!!!

Sherri

Joe C

I can help with Spades rated and with frozen pile. Sherri, you will need to have 25 posts before you can send me a PM with your information. tumbsup.gif

sherriberri

Canasta is one of my favourite games!!!  I appreciate your offer but I would rather play it myself.  I just need to know what to do.  I`ve played four games so far and to no avail!!
And that is super nice of you to offer to play for other people!!

Joe C

Quote from: sherriberri on May 05, 2011, 06:20:06 PM
Canasta is one of my favourite games!!!  I appreciate your offer but I would rather play it myself.  I just need to know what to do.  I`ve played four games so far and to no avail!!
And that is super nice of you to offer to play for other people!!
When you set up your table, make sure you choose Frozen Pile Rules. These are the games you have to win. tumbsup.gif

I help lots of people with challenges. I own all the cheats and I have two very good computers, plus a third to chat. It helps bring balance to my Pogo playing.
tumbsup.gif

sherriberri

WOW!!! lol. 

Thanks so very much for the help!!  It is working!!! Definitely could not have done it with out you .  Thank you

Joe C

Quote from: sherriberri on May 05, 2011, 06:34:43 PM
WOW!!! lol. 

Thanks so very much for the help!!  It is working!!! Definitely could not have done it with out you .  Thank you
tumbsup.gif

sixkid

Joe I sent you a message but I don't know if it went through.  Thanks for offering to help.

Joe C

Quote from: sixkid on May 06, 2011, 05:58:49 AM
Joe I sent you a message but I don't know if it went through.  Thanks for offering to help.
I got the message and I will work on it tonight.

Does anyone else need the Spades rated challenge? I have to quadruple browse anyways, so I can definitely help out if you PM your information before I start.

tumbsup.gif

snap20

So does anyone have any tips for the Battleship badge this week? I've played about 8 games and the computer has not gotten a single reinforcement ship. I've gotten one...with the first power up of the game when neither of us had a hit. Frustrating!  is the computer more likely to get a reinforcement on a higher difficulty?

gran2x2

The way I did mine is..
played with a friend and we both put our ships along the bottom and took out all but the pt boat..then we hit the power up squares one at a time and hoped for a ref ship..took us about 2 hours..

Joe C

Quote from: sixkid on May 05, 2011, 01:50:51 PM
Can anyone help me with an older mix and match spades badge, its to win 1 rated game.  A few years ago someone helped me with another spades badge but I can't remeber their name, might of been Sassy, but not sure.  I can get any other badges for anyone except spades or euchre, just can't play those games.  I know you are probably all caught up to date but if I could gift someone some mix or match badges or something else for them to get this badge for me I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
You now have that Spades badge as of last night. I have deleted all personal information.
tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Catfancie, you also have your spades rated badge. I have deleted your personal information.

If you want additional challenges next week, please set them up and then PM me.
tumbsup.gif

catfancie

Joe
Thank you for your help with the Rated Spades badge.  I can muddle through a regular game (it just takes longer to win the badges) playing against the bots but not a Rated game as my computer will not quad browse. And I feel that those 2 little words are not enough to express my gratitude for your help with badges I find are too difficult for me to achieve.  But I will say them again.  Thank You

Catfancie

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview