PlayBuddy
May 18, 2024, 12:54:27 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Quote from: 17MattFan on June 04, 2011, 09:48:23 PM
i have been trying since wed 2 get stack em 2 load.... says loading but doesnt show gameroom  at all (its just white) updated 2 newest java,, checked blocker ,,turned off security software.... and it still dont work..can some 1 help me with it or give me suggestions on what is wrong. thats the only badge i still need this week...

Thank You for any help

PM me your info and I will auto it for you if you still need it done.

C~M

Quote from: 17MattFan on June 04, 2011, 09:48:23 PM
i have been trying since wed 2 get stack em 2 load.... says loading but doesnt show gameroom  at all (its just white) updated 2 newest java,, checked blocker ,,turned off security software.... and it still dont work..can some 1 help me with it or give me suggestions on what is wrong. thats the only badge i still need this week...

Thank You for any help

Also Stack Em is FLASH now also so you need to make sure your Flash is up to date.

Joe C

Quote from: catfancie on June 02, 2011, 12:54:56 PM
Joe
Do you think you could help me with a Rated Euchre badge this week?  It's the Euchre Planet Badge,from 2004. Win 5 RATED games.
My old computer can't quad browse.   6_6.gif  It has a hard enough time just double browsing to play Backgammon or Checkers. 

You are now the owner of this badge. Personal information is deleted. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

catfancie

tumbsup.gif Thanks Joe.  Your help with the rated Euchre badge is greatly appreciated.

JDMitr95

i hope im postin this in the rite spot.. but is anybody havin trouble with the CLUE badge for this week. yesterday i logged in my account and got the badge and also did a few more episodes that i already owned. i logged into my friends account today t get their badge n it says that they only own one epidsode. are they going to have to pay for the epidsode in order to get the weekly badge?? any help wud b appriciated. thx

gran2x2

There are several free episodes and you can re-play one of those for the badge..It doesn't have to be an episode you buy..

JDMitr95

just replayed one and got it lol sorry. but still.. it says i only have one free episode. and on my account i have a few free ones.

gran2x2

I think most of the free ones are only free to club members maybe?? Hell ..it's Pogo  lol  ..Could be anything..lol

JDMitr95

kim23il

Hey Joe, I sent you my info, if you get time I need help with this week badges. Thanks

C~M

Quote from: kim23il on June 16, 2011, 04:02:10 AM
Hey Joe, I sent you my info, if you get time I need help with this week badges. Thanks

I help also, and it hurts that this thread is all about Joe.

kim23il

C~M

Quote from: kim23il on June 16, 2011, 06:49:22 AM
K sorry didn't know, I will send you mu info lol

I tried to PM you back and tell you I am now on as you and would PM you back when I was thru, but your PM box is full so you need to clean it out, lol

kim23il

lol thanks for telling me, I didn't know..had messages in there from 2007, thanks for the help

Joe C

Quote from: kim23il on June 16, 2011, 04:02:10 AM

I tried replying but your inbox was full.

I will help you out tonight or Crazy can as well.
tumbsup.gif

C~M

Quote from: kim23il on June 16, 2011, 07:27:40 AM
lol thanks for telling me, I didn't know..had messages in there from 2007, thanks for the help

You have your weekly badges, you didn't have any personal selected so I didn't do any. If you want or need help for the personals, let us (Joe or me) know, lol

Joe C

Quote from: Crazy~Man on June 16, 2011, 04:08:47 AM
I help also, and it hurts that this thread is all about Joe.
I can help you with your challenges, too, Crazy, if that will make you feel better.
embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif

C~M

Quote from: Joe C on June 16, 2011, 12:48:56 PM
I can help you with your challenges, too, Crazy, if that will make you feel better.
embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif

I know you can my lover, lol, and I thank you as when rated challenges come up I need help.  also would love to get those PIN rating badges, I did rank out, but I have no one to help me in the game to get those rating badges, I really want the MMMMM Master badge, lol

Joe C

Quote from: kim23il on June 16, 2011, 07:27:40 AM
I think Crazy has already helped you. The username password combination you sent did not work. I am deleting personal information. If you still need help, PM me again.

tumbsup.gif

lucky9999

Quote from: Crazy~Man on June 16, 2011, 01:24:33 PM
I know you can my lover, lol, and I thank you as when rated challenges come up I need help.  also would love to get those PIN rating badges, I did rank out, but I have no one to help me in the game to get those rating badges, I really want the MMMMM Master badge, lol

I'm with you on that one crazy, I have been trying and wanting that Master badge since I started playing.  I've tried to get someone to work with me on getting that but it seems to take forever.  Has to be a better way.  help.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview