PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 02:52:59 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

i just won the 20 games on skill level 2 in poppit but nothing came up  white flag.gif

C~M

I already read about this problem, and I think that those of us who don't see progress or get the badge are known cheaters

bobby

Quote from: Crazy~Man on August 20, 2011, 11:49:32 PM
I already read about this problem, and I think that those of us who don't see progress or get the badge are known cheaters
then they can kiss my  ass.gif

C~M

I have won 20 on med and hard on Pogo, but will never win any on FB, so it is a glitch or something.

Joe C

Quote from: Crazy~Man on August 20, 2011, 11:49:32 PM
I personally think it is a badge released earlier with glitches. There was another badge like that, I think it was a Special Edition badge that broke.

Also, there has to be some Facebook component to this problem. I have EVERYTHING blocked on my account, including Facebook. The only account that can see my account is my wife's account and vice versa.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

slammingrose11

Homer

Quote from: slammingrose11 on August 21, 2011, 03:45:17 PM
tumbsup.gif so how can I help someone with a badge?

seeing how you are new I don't think anyone will trust you with their pogo account

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

slammingrose11

tumbsup.gif ok  I will offer later on and yes I can be trusted since I have over 200 million tokens myself and over 1600 badges, so i will wait. I have helped many, but you are correct on that, it is a matter of trust, I understand

Sue

I need help with these two badges.

Dominoes
Geronimo! Domino Badge
Win 15 250-point games in 2 weeks!
Win this badge plus 800 tokens!

Jungle Gin
Chameleons in Love Badge
Score 500 Gin points (not tokens) in 5 days!
Win this badge plus 1000 tokens!

Joe C

Quote from: LuckyCharms on August 24, 2011, 02:10:02 PM
I need help with these two badges.

Dominoes
Geronimo! Domino Badge
Win 15 250-point games in 2 weeks!
Win this badge plus 800 tokens!

Jungle Gin
Chameleons in Love Badge
Score 500 Gin points (not tokens) in 5 days!
Win this badge plus 1000 tokens!
Let me know the screen names and I will work on them before this weekend is over. Easy GIN badge.
tumbsup.gif

vasunlover

I need help with the battleship challenge this week.  No matter what I do-I just can't get it!

Joe C

Quote from: vasunlover on September 01, 2011, 01:46:56 AM
I need help with the battleship challenge this week.  No matter what I do-I just can't get it!
I can get it for you in about 10 minutes. I can work on it Friday night.
tumbsup.gif

catfancie

Joe
Could you possible help me this week with a Hearts Badge.  I can't for the life of me figure out how to play it.
Its the Heart on a Sleeve Badge and the requirement is to Take the Jack of Diamonds for -10 points 10 times this week! (Be sure to check the "Taking Jack of Diamonds..." box in the Game Options.)

Joe C

Quote from: catfancie on September 01, 2011, 01:46:12 PM
Joe
Could you possible help me this week with a Hearts Badge.  I can't for the life of me figure out how to play it.
Its the Heart on a Sleeve Badge and the requirement is to Take the Jack of Diamonds for -10 points 10 times this week! (Be sure to check the "Taking Jack of Diamonds..." box in the Game Options.)

My pleasure.
tumbsup.gif

MsMissy

Could i get someone too do my battleship badge? ive played for 2 days now & cannot get it as the cheat i also have to babysit it. ive won 1, but but just cant get 5 ships to stay afloat. Ned help badly on this game.  help.gif

catfancie

Quote from: MsMissy on September 02, 2011, 08:30:35 AM
Could i get someone too do my battleship badge? ive played for 2 days now & cannot get it as the cheat i also have to babysit it. ive won 1, but but just cant get 5 ships to stay afloat. Ned help badly on this game.  help.gif

I will gladly help you.  My cheat works perfectly.  Had my badge under an hour.
Just pm me with your information.

catfancie

Quote from: MsMissy on September 02, 2011, 08:30:35 AM

MsMissy 
Badge done.   cheerleading.gif  All info erased.  Glad I was able to help you.   beer11.gif

Joe C

Quote from: vasunlover on September 01, 2011, 01:46:56 AM
You are all set with this challenge. All personal information is deleted.
tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Quote from: catfancie on September 01, 2011, 01:46:12 PM
Joe

I got this badge in about 12 hands with double-browsing. Very easy. Enjoy!
tumbsup.gif

catfancie

Quote from: Joe C on September 02, 2011, 07:02:07 PM
I got this badge in about 12 hands with double-browsing. Very easy. Enjoy!
tumbsup.gif

Thank you Joe
I can't learn how to play Hearts for the life of me. Glad to say that I only have 1 challenge in Hearts left to do.  And it's one of the few m&m badges that I don't buy.  Again many thanks.

Catfancie

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview