PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 09:54:20 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Joe C

Quote from: vasunlover on September 21, 2011, 04:37:58 AM
I am having an awful problem loading puck's peak-is there anyone that can help me?  bad mood.gif
I can help people with Puck's Peak. Pogo just changed that game, but even so, it is not too bad. PM your information. I will work on them in the evenings, after 8 p.m. I only have one computer that can handle Puck's Peak, but I can do other things on the second computer.
tumbsup.gif

NoWitch1

prisoner.gif
I'm working on the monopoly go to jail ten times badge-at 4/10 and getting so mad the bots keep getting in jail 3-4 times a game and I'm lucky to get in there once...is there a trick?  I'd be at 6 but twice their server shut down and booted me and I didn't get credit for time served.
Should I try wearing two different color socks and hit roll left handed??  I don't want anybody to play it for me I just am getting ready to  white flag.gif
stupid game LOL
just wanted to complain

catfancie

I am having an awful problem loading puck's peak-is there anyone that can help me?  bad mood.gif

If you still need help with this badge I will gladly help.  I had no problems loading the game.  Just pm me.

catfancie

Quote from: ebony1209 on September 21, 2011, 06:36:57 PM
Can someone do my challenges for me this week?

Ebony if you still need help I will gladly help you with this weeks badges.  Just PM me. 

Joe C

I am having an awful problem loading puck's peak-is there anyone that can help me?  bad mood.gif
You now have the Puck's Peak badge. Personal information is deleted.
tumbsup.gif

vasunlover

Thks Joe--you're the best..If you ever get bored you can always help with all missing badges (only in the prem. book do I need help)...Thx again you are the best!

catfancie

Quote from: ebony1209 on September 21, 2011, 06:36:57 PM
Can someone do my challenges for me this week?

Ebony This weeks challenges are complete and all personal info has been deleted from my computer.

ebony1209

Sue

On Wednesday I will need help with these two badges.
The first one is a mix and match and the second one is
one of the weekly badges scheduled for the upcoming week.

•Hop Skip Scrabble Badge
Earn 199 triple word score bonuses in 3 weeks!
Win this badge plus 3000 tokens!

•SCRABBLE
Create two or more words in a single turn 59 times this week!

pammer

Quote from: LuckyCharms on September 27, 2011, 09:45:40 AM

•Hop Skip Scrabble Badge

•SCRABBLE

I can help out if you would like. Just PM me your info and times that work foryou.

Sue

Quote from: pammer on September 27, 2011, 10:03:23 AM
I can help out if you would like. Just PM me your info and times that work foryou.
Thanks and I sent you my info.

vasunlover

I need help with the badges, at least from this week's challenge, my computer was doing great and then all of a sudden it went blue.  I will try to have this issue fixed soon but I don't know if the weekly's will still be there.  Any help will be appreciated.  I will check back in tomorrow to see...Hate using neighbor's comp:(

Joe C

Quote from: vasunlover on September 28, 2011, 04:57:08 AM
I need help with the badges, at least from this week's challenge, my computer was doing great and then all of a sudden it went blue.  I will try to have this issue fixed soon but I don't know if the weekly's will still be there.  Any help will be appreciated.  I will check back in tomorrow to see...Hate using neighbor's comp:(
Send me a PM and let me know what games you would like for the personal challenges.
tumbsup.gif

pammer

Quote from: LuckyCharms on September 27, 2011, 09:45:40 AM

•Hop Skip Scrabble Badge

•SCRABBLE

All done

Sue

playerkane

Looks like my head isn't into Backgammon or Scrabble this week. I will definitely need help on these two. Does anyone have some free time available? Thanks.

pammer

Quote from: playerkane on September 28, 2011, 12:18:28 PM
Looks like my head isn't into Backgammon or Scrabble this week. I will definitely need help on these two. Does anyone have some free time available? Thanks.
I can help with both just PM info and times that work for you

catfancie

Joe
If you have time could you possibly help me with a checkers badge from the 2004 album.
King of the Board Badge
Win 20 games this week!

pammer

Quote from: playerkane on September 28, 2011, 12:18:28 PM
Both are done you also now have rank 5 badge in scrabble

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview