PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 10:40:26 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sue

I sent you my info Joe.

I wont get back on that ID until I hear back from you that you are done.

Thanks, Sue

Joe C

Quote from: LuckyCharms on October 11, 2011, 04:57:17 AM
I sent you my info Joe.

I wont get back on that ID until I hear back from you that you are done.

Thanks, Sue
Are these weekly challenges/personal challenges or are they premium/mix? If they are premium/mix, I will start on them tonight, since Pogo just came up and I will be heading to work very soon.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

APACHESmooth

Still needing help with this stupid Balloon Bounce badge  vomit.gif

Monsters Premium Badge:
Slimy Revenge Badge
Defeat 3 or more aliens ( in a row ) 48 times

Anyone who has time that is willing to help it would be very much appreciated am at work at the moment will be checking back periodically, and will PM my info as soon as I get the reply.
help.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Chiricahua33 on October 11, 2011, 09:49:23 AM
Still needing help with this stupid Balloon Bounce badge  vomit.gif

Monsters Premium Badge:
Slimy Revenge Badge
Defeat 3 or more aliens ( in a row ) 48 times

Anyone who has time that is willing to help it would be very much appreciated am at work at the moment will be checking back periodically, and will PM my info as soon as I get the reply.
help.gif
I can help with this one, but it probably will be Thursday or Friday before I can start, due to the new Premium Album and then Badge Wednesday.
tumbsup.gif

APACHESmooth

Quote from: Joe C on October 11, 2011, 10:39:46 AM
I can help with this one, but it probably will be Thursday or Friday before I can start, due to the new Premium Album and then Badge Wednesday.
tumbsup.gif

Sue

Quote from: Joe C on October 11, 2011, 05:24:59 AM
Are these weekly challenges/personal challenges or are they premium/mix? If they are premium/mix, I will start on them tonight, since Pogo just came up and I will be heading to work very soon.
tumbsup.gif
One is a premium and the other is a mix and match.

vasunlover

I need help with my battleship, I got 1 *don't know how), screen went to just blue-no number grid...ugh, someone please have mercy....

Joe C

Quote from: vasunlover on October 12, 2011, 05:54:55 AM
I need help with my battleship, I got 1 *don't know how), screen went to just blue-no number grid...ugh, someone please have mercy....

I can help with Battleship. This will be pretty easy to help two people at the same time for this badge, so if anyone needs help, let me know. I have 5 screennames so far to work on for Battleship tonight.
tumbsup.gif

APACHESmooth

Quote from: Joe C on October 12, 2011, 07:20:26 AM
I can help with Battleship. This will be pretty easy to help two people at the same time for this badge, so if anyone needs help, let me know. I have 5 screennames so far to work on for Battleship tonight.
tumbsup.gif
Don't know if you got my PM however I just saw where you asked for the request  for the Battleship badge to be put in here along with a PM.
If I'm too late I fully understand but, if I am let me know I'm up for the night so I can work on albums and personals.
HAGN
Ok I haven't heard back so I will assume I was too late.  shy12.gif

Sue

Quote from: Joe C on October 11, 2011, 05:24:59 AMAre these weekly challenges/personal challenges or are they premium/mix? If they are premium/mix,
I will start on them tonight, since Pogo just came up and I will be heading to work very soon. tumbsup.gif
Thanks so much Joe for getting this done for me.

MsMissy

Im asking someone for  help.gif on getting Battleship badge. My cheat doesnt play well. I have to hit Start & play, so therefore i have to babysit the cheat. I have 5 done & ran out of patience with game. Need 10 more/.wins.
If someone has the time TY  Missy sad.gif

catfancie

I'll gladly help with your Battleship badge.  Just send me a pm with the info.

Hugs
catfancie

Joe C

Quote from: Chiricahua33 on October 12, 2011, 08:58:10 PM
Don't know if you got my PM however I just saw where you asked for the request  for the Battleship badge to be put in here along with a PM.
If I'm too late I fully understand but, if I am let me know I'm up for the night so I can work on albums and personals.
HAGN
I will help you out on Battleship. I have not done Battleship on either of my profiles yet. I plan on working on them either tonight or Friday night.
tumbsup.gif

Joe C

catfancie

Quote from: MsMissy on October 13, 2011, 06:52:13 AM
Im asking someone for  help.gif on getting Battleship badge. My cheat doesnt play well. I have to hit Start & play, so therefore i have to babysit the cheat. I have 5 done & ran out of patience with game. Need 10 more/.wins.
If someone has the time TY  Missy sad.gif

Missy your Battleship badge is all done.  Glad I was able to help you.   beer11.gif

MsMissy

Thank you catfancie  for finishing & getting that badge. I was so happy too se it done LOL           coffee.gif  hi11.gif

APACHESmooth

Quote from: Joe C on October 13, 2011, 11:46:20 AM
I will help you out on Battleship. I have not done Battleship on either of my profiles yet. I plan on working on them either tonight or Friday night.
tumbsup.gif

FOR the HELP with the Battleship Badge Joe!!!

HE IS SO CUTE!!!!!

Joe C

Quote from: Chiricahua33 on October 12, 2011, 08:58:10 PM
Don't know if you got my PM however I just saw where you asked for the request  for the Battleship badge to be put in here along with a PM.
HAGN
I was able to finish the Battleship badge this afternoon, but I was not able to start the Balloon Bounce badge, since you booted me out a second time.

I have sent a PM each time I start and I have asked you for a good time to play. I am not sure how long the Balloon Bounce takes, but I cannot start it and walk away from the computer if each time I PM you that I am starting a badge, you then go and use the screen name in a room.

I am more than willing to help you with this badge (or any other badge), but since I always let the auto play, I do not notice when you boot me from the game. Please let me know time that work for you and I will set up the cheat program to get you the badge. I help multiple people with their badges. The only price I and the others who help with badges charge is the knowledge that the requestor will not boot us out of the game.
tumbsup.gif

Sue

The Best of World Class Solitaire Premium Badge:
Checkpoint Badge
Win 35 games with 200 tokens or more in 2 weeks! (including the Jackpot Spin!)
Win this badge plus 1000 Tokens!

Any time between now and tomorrow is good.

Joe C

Quote from: LuckyCharms on October 15, 2011, 03:26:52 PM
The Best of World Class Solitaire Premium Badge:
Checkpoint Badge
Win 35 games with 200 tokens or more in 2 weeks! (including the Jackpot Spin!)
Win this badge plus 1000 Tokens!

Any time between now and tomorrow is good.
Starting on that now.
tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview