PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 06:58:23 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Quote from: MsMissy on October 20, 2011, 06:45:17 AM
OK Joe, i sent you the info to your mail & again i want too Thank you so much for offering.    dancing16.gif
Starting on yours!
beer11.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Joe C

Quote from: MsMissy on October 19, 2011, 06:04:51 PM
I need help with yathzee, played off& on all day with cheat & mostly by hand & only won 2 of gettig those 6's.Can someone help me?  PLease.     help.gif
All done, you now have the badge.
tumbsup.gif

vasunlover

Quote from: Joe C on October 21, 2011, 05:36:32 PM
You now have the Yahtzee badge!
tumbsup.gif

Thx Joe--what would I ever do without you?!       cheerleading.gif

APACHESmooth

I need help with these 2 following badges:
YAHTZEE Party
Toasted Dice Badge
Roll 6 Yahtzees with 'sixes' this week!
(Free Play Earn Toasted Dice Badge and Super Badge
Actually was able to make it thru enough games to get 3 of 6. Got 5 Yahtzees in 1 game none were 6s though,  rolleyes.gif
And
Personal Badge:
Roll the Hard Six Badge

Any help would be appreciated. I have a Euchre Tourney at 12:00 p.m. today so anytime from now until 11:30 would be fine, between 2:00-6:30 p.m. or after 9:00 p.m. 2day. 2morrow just give me a time and I can make it available.
TYVM  blink.gif

MsMissy

Joe , i just want to Thank you again for getting that badge. embrace.gif   elf2.gif

pammer

Quote from: Chiricahua33 on October 22, 2011, 04:37:49 AM
I need help with these 2 following badges:
YAHTZEE Party
Toasted Dice Badge
(Free Play Earn Toasted Dice Badge and Super Badge
Actually was able to make it thru enough games to get 3 of 6. Got 5 Yahtzees in 1 game none were 6s though,  rolleyes.gif
And
Personal Badge:
Roll the Hard Six Badge

Any help would be appreciated. I have a Euchre Tourney at 12:00 p.m. today so anytime from now until 11:30 would be fine, between 2:00-6:30 p.m. or after 9:00 p.m. 2day. 2morrow just give me a time and I can make it available.
TYVM  blink.gif
Send info and I will help

gran2x2

I just can not figure out the stupid zombie/plant game..If anyone has time to help me with my rank badges,I would appreciate any help..TY

Joe C

Quote from: gran2x2 on October 23, 2011, 06:13:01 PM
I just can not figure out the stupid zombie/plant game..If anyone has time to help me with my rank badges,I would appreciate any help..TY
Generally, I help people with weekly, personal, premium and mix challenges. I generally do not help people with ranking up, since this means the people that work hard to create the cheat programs would not get as many customers to buy the programs.
tumbsup.gif

princess

I need help getting a bloop badge in which I have to win 5 friggin games.  I have checked the rooms several times today and theres never anyone there and the people that are there are playing solo, non-rated games.  Is anyone willing to meet me in bloop and lose 5 rated games?

gran2x2

Quote from: Joe C on October 23, 2011, 06:18:44 PM
Generally, I help people with weekly, personal, premium and mix challenges. I generally do not help people with ranking up, since this means the people that work hard to create the cheat programs would not get as many customers to buy the programs.
tumbsup.gif
I never thought of that but it makes sense.. tumbsup.gif  is there a cheat for this stupid game ...If so I will gladly buy it..Anything to get it over with and finished.. hysterical.gif

APACHESmooth

kim23il

Pammer, sorry I wasn't able to message you til now, but I sent you my info. Thanks! :)

Joe C

Quote from: gran2x2 on October 23, 2011, 07:21:15 PM
I never thought of that but it makes sense.. tumbsup.gif  is there a cheat for this stupid game ...If so I will gladly buy it..Anything to get it over with and finished.. hysterical.gif
BadgeHelp has not offered a Plants Vs Zombies cheat program.
impatience.gif

Joe C

Quote from: princess on October 23, 2011, 07:13:17 PM
I need help getting a bloop badge in which I have to win 5 friggin games.  I have checked the rooms several times today and theres never anyone there and the people that are there are playing solo, non-rated games.  Is anyone willing to meet me in bloop and lose 5 rated games?

I can help you with this tonight. Please send your information in a PM and I will work on it sometime after 8 p.m. eastern. It should not take long at all.
tumbsup.gif

snowflower

white flag.gif

Joe can you please help with Yahtzee Party? Been at it forever, NO 6s. Be ever so grateful!! If you can, thanks in advance, Joe!

Snowy

Joe C

Quote from: snowflower on October 24, 2011, 11:56:23 AM
white flag.gif

Joe can you please help with Yahtzee Party? Been at it forever, NO 6s. Be ever so grateful!! If you can, thanks in advance, Joe!

Snowy
Sure, I can work on that tonight, probably after 8 p.m. eastern.
tumbsup.gif

snowflower

Oh thank you so much Joe! You are a LIFESAVER!  (not to mention a pet).

Snowy

Joe C

Quote from: snowflower on October 24, 2011, 11:56:23 AM
white flag.gif

Snowy
Starting now.
tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Quote from: snowflower on October 24, 2011, 12:13:09 PM
Oh thank you so much Joe! You are a LIFESAVER!  (not to mention a pet).

Snowy
You now have the badge. I am logging off and deleting your personal information.
tumbsup.gif

snowflower

hi11.gif

Thank you for doing that Yahtzee challenge Joe ... LIFESAVER!  love30.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview