PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 07:18:26 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sue

Sue

I need help effective Wednesday AKA badge day.

I have 7 Poppit badges left and will buy 5 personals and then we have 2 personals.

All you have to do is activate any of the Poppit personals until all 7 are done.

You may have to buy from my account and my gems the extra five personals if I dont get to it first.

pammer

Quote from: LuckyCharms on November 29, 2011, 06:11:09 PM
I need help effective Wednesday AKA badge day.

I have 7 Poppit badges left and will buy 5 personals and then we have 2 personals.

All you have to do is activate any of the Poppit personals until all 7 are done.

You may have to buy from my account and my gems the extra five personals if I dont get to it first.

I will help with these but I do not feel comfortable purchasing things on others peoples accounts so let me know when you have done that yourself and I will do the challenges for you.

Sue

Okie Dokie Pammer I purchased the extra five personals and you are good to go. Thanks again for your help.

lexx

I need help on personal badges

Word Whomp™ Whackdown
Make it to the Speed Round 200 times this week

Squelchies
Clear 100 waves this week

vasunlover

Really having a hard time with hearts this week, I get almost to the end with zero and then I get slammed, can anyone help me?

gran2x2

I can do it if you pm the info..Takes me about 30 minutes...

katye S Burke

I need  some  tips on using auto for  Risk need to get  2 games to finish the book from last year or tips on setting in the  game  ......thanks

pammer

Quote from: LuckyCharms on November 30, 2011, 07:47:01 AM
Okie Dokie Pammer I purchased the extra five personals and you are good to go. Thanks again for your help.
All done

gran2x2

playerkane

Having never played Hearts, I tried it for a few days and it doesn't seem to be my game.  I'm calling the calvary once more, lol. Anyone available?  Thank you.

pammer

Quote from: playerkane on December 02, 2011, 11:27:38 AM
Having never played Hearts, I tried it for a few days and it doesn't seem to be my game.  I'm calling the calvary once more, lol. Anyone available?  Thank you.

LOL I can help

pammer

Quote from: lexx on December 01, 2011, 10:52:28 AM
I need help on personal badges

Word Whomp™ Whackdown
Make it to the Speed Round 200 times this week

Squelchies
Clear 100 waves this week

I can help with these two

Sue

vasunlover

In desperate need of help with old M & M's and premium badges along with the Clue (they are half done-because I only get half a screen!)  Any help with anything is appreciated!!!!

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Sue

Raise the Stakes Badge
Win 10 "Cutthroat" games this week! Win this badge plus 1,000 tokens

I need help ASAP since it need to be done before 3pm est.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview