PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 07:15:16 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

vasunlover

In desperate  need of help with Wednesday's challenges (pinochle and penguin blocks) also need help on badge albums.   But, if anyone can just help with the pinochle I would greatly appreciate it!

Joe C

I can help with both.

In fact, I can help FOUR people at a time with Pinochle, as I will be able to quadruple-browse. That is correct, I will double-browse on two computers. I promise NOT to play rated games against my profiles and work on getting my expert badge.
hysterical.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

snowflower

embrace.gif

Gosh thanks so much Joe C (Mr. Magic) for completing my Trivial Daily 20 challenge for me.
I'd never have this badge in my album without you! Thanks, thanks, thanks SO much!

Joe C

Quote from: snowflower on February 22, 2012, 08:46:33 AM
embrace.gif

Gosh thanks so much Joe C (Mr. Magic) for completing my Trivial Daily 20 challenge for me.
I'd never have this badge in my album without you! Thanks, thanks, thanks SO much!

Any time. It took one overnight session.
tumbsup.gif

lexx

Need help with personal badges & weekly ones too

Phlinx
Make 50 groups of 10 or more stones fall to the ground this week! 

Sweet Tooth 2
Get 20 Jackpot Spins this week! 

Penguin Blocks
Finish 70 rounds with a profit of $1 or more per round this week!

Pinochle
Create 10 Pinochles this week! (Meld the Jack of Diamonds and the Queen of Spades)

Joe C

Quote from: lexx on February 23, 2012, 03:54:04 AM
Need help with personal badges & weekly ones too

Phlinx
Make 50 groups of 10 or more stones fall to the ground this week! 

Sweet Tooth 2
Get 20 Jackpot Spins this week! 

Penguin Blocks
Finish 70 rounds with a profit of $1 or more per round this week!

Pinochle
Create 10 Pinochles this week! (Meld the Jack of Diamonds and the Queen of Spades)
I can start on that tonight. Lots of Penguins this week!
tumbsup.gif

vasunlover

If I can not possibly get this %^$#! computer straightened out can someone lend a hand for feb. 29th's challenges (super dom and dice derby)  I am having so much trouble hooking it up, now windows is saying I do not a genuine version of 7, I tell you its something new everyday!

Joe C

Quote from: vasunlover on February 25, 2012, 04:01:42 AM
If I can not possibly get this %^$#! computer straightened out can someone lend a hand for feb. 29th's challenges (super dom and dice derby)  I am having so much trouble hooking it up, now windows is saying I do not a genuine version of 7, I tell you its something new everyday!
I sure can.
tumbsup.gif

Sue

I may need help with super dominoes next week as I am dominoes handicapped. white flag.gif panic button.gif help.gif

Joe C

Quote from: LuckyCharms on February 27, 2012, 12:11:15 AM
I may need help with super dominoes next week as I am dominoes handicapped. white flag.gif panic button.gif help.gif
I will be able to help people with Super Dominoes. I will be able to double-browse, helping two people at once, sometimes helping four people at once!

tumbsup.gif

vasunlover

If anyone has some spare time:  I need help with.
M & M book 34
bloop=underwater fun
Payday free cell- Dancing in the streets
M & M 35
Scrabble-Maz-z-min points
M & M 36
Lottso Express-20012 happy new year and happy winner
Jigsaw Treasure Hunter-The pirates place
and out of the Endless Love preminum book
Sweet Tooth 2-growing love badge

All help is appreciated:)

MsMissy

I bought the badge, Leave EM Clues badge & it says finish 1 episode with no more then 2 hints. OK now does that mean you play 1 scene with only 2 hints or the whole dam game all the way though? I played a whole game yesterday all the way through, but no win the badge. Could i get some help for this badge . The game is too small for me to see the some of the clues.  help.gif  please

Joe C

Quote from: MsMissy on March 03, 2012, 07:20:41 AM
I bought the badge, Leave EM Clues badge & it says finish 1 episode with no more then 2 hints. OK now does that mean you play 1 scene with only 2 hints or the whole dam game all the way though? I played a whole game yesterday all the way through, but no win the badge. Could i get some help for this badge . The game is too small for me to see the some of the clues.  help.gif  please
I can help you with this badge. I will set the auto to win a random episode and about 2 minutes later, you will have the badge.
tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Quote from: vasunlover on March 03, 2012, 05:33:52 AM
If anyone has some spare time:  I need help with.
M & M book 34
bloop=underwater fun
Payday free cell- Dancing in the streets
M & M 35
Scrabble-Maz-z-min points
M & M 36
Lottso Express-20012 happy new year and happy winner
Jigsaw Treasure Hunter-The pirates place
and out of the Endless Love preminum book
Sweet Tooth 2-growing love badge

All help is appreciated:)
I can yelp you with these today and tomorrow. Let me know what times work. I will be in and out of the house all weekend.
tumbsup.gif

vasunlover

Joe C

Quote from: MsMissy on March 03, 2012, 07:20:41 AM
All done. It took five minutes to complete an episode with no clues.

Joe C

Quote from: vasunlover on March 03, 2012, 08:55:46 AM
you have full access today and tomorrow!
You have a couple of badges already.

I need to finish up a little bit on my screnn name on the powerful computer before I continue on the next badges, as they require cheat programs I have only purchased on the powerful one. I cannot run Scrabble on the old computer, because the BadgeHelp cheat cannot "see" the Scrabble board. I will not hold my breath waiting for an update to that, so it can see the black bars.
tumbsup.gif

MsMissy

once again, i want too Thank Joe for doing a badge for me. I tried for 2 days & couldnt do what they asked. The CHeat did not work ,i downloaded the Trial, so i had 2 take it out. I wish badgehelp would try to keep up with pogo & not facebook.
                                                           TYTYTY    hi11.gif 

snowflower

Quote from: MsMissy on March 04, 2012, 06:33:56 AM
once again, i want too Thank Joe for doing a badge for me. I tried for 2 days & couldnt do what they asked. The CHeat did not work ,i downloaded the Trial, so i had 2 take it out. I wish badgehelp would try to keep up with pogo & not facebook.
                                                           TYTYTY    hi11.gif 

huh.gif Isn't Joe C just the GREATEST, Missy?  Whatever would we do without him?

low blow.gif

As for BH, I bought the 150 pkg and what a low blow that was!
BIG MISTAKE!  A waste of time and money with NO HELP FROM THEM.
I've totally lost faith in their empty bottomed promises.
Thank Heaven's for this site, I'd have lost my mind without Pogo Cheats.

Joe C

Quote from: snowflower on March 04, 2012, 08:59:57 AM
huh.gif Isn't Joe C just the GREATEST, Missy?  Whatever would we do without him?

low blow.gif

As for BH, I bought the 150 pkg and what a low blow that was!
BIG MISTAKE!  A waste of time and money with NO HELP FROM THEM.
I've totally lost faith in their empty bottomed promises.
Thank Heaven's for this site, I'd have lost my mind without Pogo Cheats.
I hope the kick to the b*11$ was for someone else.
hysterical.gif

Maybe one day, Badge Help will offer programs for the new games within a couple months of Pogo releasing a game with badges. Maybe Badge Help's update plan will fix more than a couple of programs every three months. I mean, if they just fixed the programs that got updated by Pogo when Pogo released a weekly challenge for the game, they would be ahead of the game.
beer11.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview