PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 03:43:23 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Quote from: Skylar on April 16, 2012, 06:34:57 PM
hi11.gif Hi Joe C would you be able to do the Euchre badge for my daughter, I will PM her info in case you can. thanks in advance, what would we do with out you !
I am doing it now, along with a couple of Euchre personal challenges that match up well with the weekly.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

vasunlover

I need help with dice city, already on page-it will load but I only get the left hand side of the game.  I never used to have any problems with pogo (unless it was Tuesday), but they started embedding and it has messed up every single game.   slap1.gif

Joe C

Quote from: vasunlover on April 17, 2012, 01:55:54 AM
I need help with dice city, already on page-it will load but I only get the left hand side of the game.  I never used to have any problems with pogo (unless it was Tuesday), but they started embedding and it has messed up every single game.   slap1.gif
I can help you out. It will be tonight, when I get home from work.
tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Quote from: vasunlover on April 17, 2012, 01:55:54 AM
I am starting now. It probably will take a couple of hours.
tumbsup.gif

vasunlover

Oh my can't even get battleship to load,  I might need help, going to try on facebook.

Joe C

Quote from: vasunlover on April 18, 2012, 04:34:42 AM
Oh my can't even get battleship to load,  I might need help, going to try on facebook.

No problems here. Double-browsed and got it in like 20 minutes.
tumbsup.gif

gran2x2

Mine loaded fine..done in no time..If you need help pm me info...I have free time..

roadwarrior

I'm trying to help a friend get that pesky vaults badge (win 3 times without hitting the sharks...) anyone know why the game crashes after I climb the stairs?

I've been trying to get it for her for at least 10 hours with the auto running.

Still 0/3.  Anyone know how to get the badge/can get it for me in like less than an hour?? 
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

gran2x2

If I remember that pita badge it is all luck based...Think it took me like 2 days playing with an auto..

Joe C

tumbsup.gif
Quote from: roadwarrior on April 18, 2012, 07:11:15 AM
I'm trying to help a friend get that pesky vaults badge (win 3 times without hitting the sharks...) anyone know why the game crashes after I climb the stairs?

I've been trying to get it for her for at least 10 hours with the auto running.

Still 0/3.  Anyone know how to get the badge/can get it for me in like less than an hour?? 
First time took me three days, mostly because Vaults itself kept crashing.

The second time took me about four hours. I will get it to x10 eventually, but only while getting Mix badges for VoA x50 times.

roadwarrior

Quote from: Joe C on April 18, 2012, 09:35:35 AM
tumbsup.gifFirst time took me three days, mostly because Vaults itself kept crashing.

The second time took me about four hours. I will get it to x10 eventually, but only while getting Mix badges for VoA x50 times.

vaults keeps crashing on me too.  I've used firefox, IE and chrome.  anything out there to keep it from crashing??

APACHESmooth

Hey Joe could you help me out with BattleshiT plz, can't stand that game  vomit.gif

roadwarrior

Okay thats it I've had it with vaults crashing so has my friend.  Anyone wanna get this badge for me?  I'm ready to pony up some gems or crap

Joe C

Quote from: APACHESmooth on April 18, 2012, 10:45:06 AM
Hey Joe could you help me out with BattleshiT plz, can't stand that game  vomit.gif
Sure, I can assist. It was really quick. If there are other people needing help, let me know. It goes just as fast double-browsing.
tumbsup.gif

APACHESmooth

Quote from: Joe C on April 18, 2012, 12:32:03 PM
Sure, I can assist. It was really quick. If there are other people needing help, let me know. It goes just as fast double-browsing.
tumbsup.gif
Info sent and any time is fine.  beer11.gif

gran2x2

roadwarrior..I sent you a pm..no payment necessary..just a favor friend to friend...

roadwarrior

anyone want to do my friends vaults of Atlantis badge?  The one where you have to clear the shark bonus round 3 times?  I'm tired of the game crashing.  I'm sick of it.

I can't let the auto run more than 20 minutes at a time without the game crashing.

WTF is up with pogo?

lexx

Need help with personal, weekly, mix & match badges Limited Edition

BATTLESHIP
Use 40 power-ups this week!

Hangman Hijinks
Solve 20 bonus words this week! (Bonus words appear vertically) 

Word Whomp Whackdown
Win 3,000 tokens this week (including Jackpot Spins!) 

Jungle Gin
Get Gin 25 times this week! 

Mahjong Garden
Remove 2012 tiles using the 'Nature set' in 2 weeks!

roadwarrior

Quote from: gran2x2 on April 18, 2012, 04:50:12 PM
roadwarrior..I sent you a pm..no payment necessary..just a favor friend to friend...

thank you thank you thank you hopefully by the time we all wake up in the morning she'll have that pesky stupid badge

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview