PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 03:43:48 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sue

I will need help this week with Chess for four of my accounts.

gran2x2

Chess badge in 15 minutes... cheerleading.gif...Anyone needing help pm me info...

gran2x2

NoWitch1

vacation63.gif THANK YOU GRAN~I think that took you about 5 minutes LOL

Joe C

Quote from: LuckyCharms on May 01, 2012, 10:10:49 PM
I will need help this week with Chess for four of my accounts.
I will be able to get that tonight when I get home.

If you have any old Chess challenges, please set them as personal challenges.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

TF02

Sue

Quote from: Joe C on May 02, 2012, 06:45:34 AM
I will be able to get that tonight when I get home.

If you have any old Chess challenges, please set them as personal challenges.
tumbsup.gif

I have activated the chess badge for you and chosen one for each of my accounts. Thanks Joe.

Joe C

Quote from: TF02 on May 02, 2012, 07:47:39 AM
I need help with chess, I just can't get a win.

I can assist you tonight, when I get home. Please activate the challenge and any personal chess challenges you want. If you need two personal chess challenges, please active the LONGEST and tell me the other one in your PM.
tumbsup.gif

TF02

Quote from: Joe C on May 02, 2012, 08:11:36 AM
I can assist you tonight, when I get home. Please activate the challenge and any personal chess challenges you want. If you need two personal chess challenges, please active the LONGEST and tell me the other one in your PM.
tumbsup.gif

thank you, its activated and I pm'd you my info.

NoWitch1

slap1.gif this is for all the vultures in bingo LOL~gonna have to find an empty room in the middle of the night for this one!!

Joe C

Quote from: NoWitch1 on May 02, 2012, 10:16:57 AM
slap1.gif this is for all the vultures in bingo LOL~gonna have to find an empty room in the middle of the night for this one!!
Play in a 1-Card tab. Stay away from the blackout and 3-Card tabs. The slower the tab, the less vultures, too...

Also, after the initial badge hoopla settles down, you will find that the vultures numbers settle down, too.

Personally, I will keep my autos set to "share" and I could care less if people try to come into my room. Set it and forget it. If you have not ranked out, this is a perfect week to do so, especially starting on Thursday.
tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Also, I probably will have at least two screen names in the room, both going for the badge and both sharing. Pogo directs people to rooms with one player more often than with two+ players.
tumbsup.gif

gran2x2

Did mine early and just room hopped between empty 1 card rooms..Quick and easy with a good auto..

lexx

Need help with personal,weekly,limted badges

Chess
Win 5 games this week Earn The Best Defence Badge plus 2,000 token

Fortune Bingo +2,000 Earn Bingo Reading Badge plus 2,000 tokens Fortune Bingo Get 5 Bingos this week!

Squelchies
Remove 3,000 Squelchies this week!  Earn Chucky's Challenge Badge plus 300 tokens

Pop Fu
Win the Speed Round 15 times this week!  Earn Hidden Cactus Badge plus 300 tokens

Pogo Addiction Solitaire Get 25 Jackpot spins in 2 weeks! Earn 2012 Mother's Day Limited Edition Badge plus 2,000 tokens

Skylar

hi11.gif  I need help with chess badge, also have two other chess badges, that need doing if anyone can help.

Joe C

Quote from: lexx on May 02, 2012, 04:43:52 PM
Need help with personal,weekly,limted badges

Chess
Win 5 games this week Earn The Best Defence Badge plus 2,000 token

Fortune Bingo +2,000 Earn Bingo Reading Badge plus 2,000 tokens Fortune Bingo Get 5 Bingos this week!

Squelchies
Remove 3,000 Squelchies this week!  Earn Chucky's Challenge Badge plus 300 tokens

Pop Fu
Win the Speed Round 15 times this week!  Earn Hidden Cactus Badge plus 300 tokens

Pogo Addiction Solitaire Get 25 Jackpot spins in 2 weeks! Earn 2012 Mother's Day Limited Edition Badge plus 2,000 tokens

I can help tomorrow and Friday as necessary.
tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Skylar on May 02, 2012, 07:43:47 PM
hi11.gif  I need help with chess badge, also have two other chess badges, that need doing if anyone can help.
I can help on chess. Please PM with your information and have the badges activated. If there is a second badge that would have to be activated after, please let me know the badge and the album.
tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Quote from: MsMissy on May 01, 2012, 11:13:43 AM
Tks Joe, im going to send you ino now. Still havent heard from them.  impatience.gif
All done.
tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview