PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 09:53:35 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Skylar

Info has been sent,  one personal has been activated, thanks Joe

Joe C

Quote from: Skylar on May 02, 2012, 11:19:17 PM
Info has been sent,  one personal has been activated, thanks Joe
All have been completed this morning and personal information was deleted. I did activate the second personal challenge for you and win that.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

NoWitch1

tumbsup.gif Thanks for the bingo tips Joe~the vultures slept in today LOL

MsMissy

Thanks Joe, for your help , i really do appreciate it. [/ tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Quote from: NoWitch1 on May 03, 2012, 06:39:42 AM
tumbsup.gif Thanks for the bingo tips Joe~the vultures slept in today LOL
My pleasure.

The funny thing was that I played Bingo with three players (two on one computer and the third on the old computer) all in the same Speedy Tab - Single Card room. Nobody came into the room last night, mostly because there were three players. I had sharing set on the autos, which meant that if someone DID try to jump in, the odds were that one or two would have a Bingo and share it.

As others have stated, THIS is a great week to rank up in Fortune Bingo if you do not have the last badge or the last two ranks after the last badge. Just play in Speedy Tab - Single Card room, choose a temp room with a high number, set your auto to call bingo immediately and walk away. You will make a ton of progress.
tumbsup.gif

NoWitch1

Good tips-the only auto I have is sleepy slotz tho-fortune bingo is such a drag  yawn.gif

Can I please have help with a friend's chess badge-she said it's okay and please please please

jtric1963

A few weekend open threads ago, John submitted his quick and easy method for winning any time at chess. All you have to do is:

* play against robots under the social tab
* sit at the left side of the table (you are white)
* make sure you move first

And make the following moves (the numbers and letters are around the edges of the game board for reference):

1: E2 to E4
2: F1 to B5
3: D2 to D4
4: G1 to F3
5: C1 to F4
6: D1 to D2
7: F4 to H6
8: D2 to H6
9: F3 to G5
10: H6 to H7
11: H7 to F7
Check mate!

i found this at another cheat site

jtric1963

try this
A few weekend open threads ago, John submitted his quick and easy method for winning any time at chess. All you have to do is:

And make the following moves (the numbers and letters are around the edges of the game board for reference):

Check mate!

NoWitch1

shocked.gif well that's pretty cool!!  Like reading a map?  Are those things marked on the board, the positions I mean...I could go look for myself LOL  oh i see, you did mention that  tumbsup.gif

jtric1963

Joe C

Quote from: jtric1963 on May 03, 2012, 11:07:23 AM
yes the board it marked
Quote from: NoWitch1 on May 03, 2012, 10:14:43 AM
Good tips-the only auto I have is sleepy slotz tho-fortune bingo is such a drag  yawn.gif

Can I please have help with a friend's chess badge-she said it's okay and please please please
I can help with Chess. Please PM the information if you want it done without having to play.
tumbsup.gif

gran2x2

I think Joe and I use the same awesome auto and the badge takes like 10 minutes...

Joe C

snap20

Quote from: jtric1963 on May 03, 2012, 10:45:01 AM

Check mate!

i found this at another cheat site

Thank you! took just a few minutes...once it was the computers turn to go first, just resign the game after the first move, and repeat the moves above when you go first again. Awesome!

NoWitch1

hi11.gif Just tried those moves WOOHOO!!!!  Please check the box where players have to switch sides or you will be stuck on red LOL
It works!  It really, really works!!

Sue

Zuma's Revenge
Activate 85 power-ups this week! 

I need help for all of my accounts.

Joe C

Quote from: LuckyCharms on May 09, 2012, 04:23:05 AM
Zuma's Revenge
Activate 85 power-ups this week! 

I need help for all of my accounts.
I can help on Zuma. The cheat is crashing my old computer, but the more powerful computer should get it pretty quick. I estimate about 1 hour per screen name.

Double-browsing is not enabled for the embedded games with no chat, since it only works in Google Chrome.

tumbsup.gif

NoWitch1

cheerleading.gif Zuma done!!  I hate playing games where no tokens are won-even though they are worthless little trinkets, I still want tokens LOL

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview