PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 06:59:15 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Skylar

hi11.gif  I could really use some help with Hearts this week, on mine and daughters account, thanks     crying10.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Skylar on May 17, 2012, 09:29:01 AM
hi11.gif  I could really use some help with Hearts this week, on mine and daughters account, thanks     crying10.gif
Feel free to send me a personal message.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

mycatownsme

I have gotten so much help with the hearts badges that I feel guilty asking for help again but.....
Yep, that but word,  embarrassed.gif
I need help with getting the take the jack of diamonds badges for my 2 accounts and then all done for the week.
Lin =^o.o^=

Joe C

Quote from: Lin=^o.o^= on May 17, 2012, 11:06:39 AM
I have gotten so much help with the hearts badges that I feel guilty asking for help again but.....
Yep, that but word,  embarrassed.gif
I need help with getting the take the jack of diamonds badges for my 2 accounts and then all done for the week.
Lin =^o.o^=
Activate and send my way.
tumbsup.gif

catfancie

help.gif  I've tried and tried to learn how to play Hearts and just can't figure it out.  It's the one game where I constantly ask for help. 

Joe C

Quote from: catfancie on May 17, 2012, 11:50:52 AM
help.gif  I've tried and tried to learn how to play Hearts and just can't figure it out.  It's the one game where I constantly ask for help. 
You can send me a PM and I can help you out.
tumbsup.gif

mycatownsme

mycatownsme

Thank you Joe for getting me out of that slump and help with the badges.
I appreciate your help a lot. It's nice to see them all done. dancing16.gif
Lin  elf2.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Lin=^o.o^= on May 17, 2012, 10:45:29 PM
Thank you Joe for getting me out of that slump and help with the badges.
I appreciate your help a lot. It's nice to see them all done. dancing16.gif
Lin  elf2.gif
No problem. I still have a few people left to help, but no current messages for Hearts.

My list is Lucky with ONE poker personal challenge left (only need to win 10 more hands, super easy when the cheat program loses on purpose to Lucky's S/N)
Lexx with a number of personal challenges that have to be played on the powerful computer (or require QUAD browsing)
VASun with Safari and Gin badges
Sklyar with just the Shuffle Bump (I did not check out the challenge yet, but most Shuffle Bump challenges take 1-2 hours)

I can easily help anyone else with Hearts or Poker, since those are table games and I can run up to four screen names at a table between the two computers.
tumbsup.gif

APACHESmooth

Quote from: Joe C on May 18, 2012, 07:07:41 AM
No problem. I still have a few people left to help, but no current messages for Hearts.

My list is Lucky with ONE poker personal challenge left (only need to win 10 more hands, super easy when the cheat program loses on purpose to Lucky's S/N)
Lexx with a number of personal challenges that have to be played on the powerful computer (or require QUAD browsing)
VASun with Safari and Gin badges
Sklyar with just the Shuffle Bump (I did not check out the challenge yet, but most Shuffle Bump challenges take 1-2 hours)

I can easily help anyone else with Hearts or Poker, since those are table games and I can run up to four screen names at a table between the two computers.
tumbsup.gif

HEY Joe C YOU LOOKING FOR A MANAGER? !!!! lol

catfancie

Joe

A big for your help with this weeks Hearts badge. 

snap20

Joe, I'll probably send you a PM tonight late or tomorrow for the Hearts badge...I gave it a shot and didn't even get close to shooting the moon after a little over an hour of play. Hope that's cool? :)

bigpmc

If someone could help me with my most hated of games the hearts badge I will be forever grateful-is there an easier way to get it rather then me repeatedly trying and failing lol

gran2x2

Quote from: bigpmc on May 18, 2012, 01:50:14 PM
If someone could help me with my most hated of games the hearts badge I will be forever grateful-is there an easier way to get it rather then me repeatedly trying and failing lol
pm me info...Yours will make #37... hysterical.gif..

bobby

gran2x2

Quote from: bigpmc on May 18, 2012, 01:50:14 PM

all done... cheerleading.gif

gran2x2

Sue

Big thanks to Joe and Gran for getting my poker and hearts badges.  beer11.gif

*Angel*

Can anyone help with the hearts badge for me and my mom? I am ready to throw this laptop. LOL Thank you!

gran2x2

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview