PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 11:38:33 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

gran2x2

I hit report by accident...Please ignore.... no-no.gif

Joe C

Quote from: lexx on June 14, 2012, 05:59:51 AM
Need help with personal,weeklies badges

Lost Temple Poker
Win 36 hands this week!

Amazing Adventures
Complete 2 missions this week!

Texas Hold'em Poker
Win 9 hands this week! 

High Stakes Pool
Win 2,500 tokens this week (NOT including wagers or Jackpot Spins)! 
I can assist you with this. Please be sure to send your information and have the badges activated.
tumbsup.gif

Too bad you did not activate the pool badge last week!
(That is a joke, easier to earn tokens in High Stakes Pool playing eight-ball or nine-ball and double browsing. The other player can just play really poorly, making it easy to earn tokens.)
hysterical.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Sue

Amazing Adventures

I need help with all my accounts... will send Gran my info.

Squid

If someone needs help with the badges, I'm available this evening.  Please activate the badges and send me the info.  Happy Pogo'ing, e1!

gran2x2

Quote from: LuckyCharms on June 14, 2012, 11:23:36 AM
Amazing Adventures

I need help with all my accounts... will send Gran my info.

cheerleading.gif  I think I got them all... tumbsup.gif
[/color]

Sue

snap20

Joe, does Quick Quack take a long time with the cheat program? I have two badges to get done on that game and absolutely hate it. One is a premium badge reaching the bonus game 20 times the other is a weekly one "Get a Rainbow Streak 8 times this week!". I tried playing that second one, and each time I did it correctly (or what I thought was correct) I never got the "streak" so gave up. If they don't take too long, I'll probably send you a PM on Saturday morning sometime. Let me know. :)

Joe C

Quote from: snap20 on June 14, 2012, 05:10:08 PM
Joe, does Quick Quack take a long time with the cheat program? I have two badges to get done on that game and absolutely hate it. One is a premium badge reaching the bonus game 20 times the other is a weekly one "Get a Rainbow Streak 8 times this week!". I tried playing that second one, and each time I did it correctly (or what I thought was correct) I never got the "streak" so gave up. If they don't take too long, I'll probably send you a PM on Saturday morning sometime. Let me know. :)
Those will be very quick for me to help. The cheat does rainbow streaks as a setting. I can help.

beer11.gif

snap20

Quote from: Joe C on June 14, 2012, 06:11:54 PM
Those will be very quick for me to help. The cheat does rainbow streaks as a setting. I can help.

beer11.gif
Yay! I'll shoot you a PM on Friday late or Saturday morning. Thank you, Sir!  football4.gif beer11.gif

NoWitch1

white flag.gif Can somebody help me with greenback bayou?  I've gotten 75/200 fireflies and boredom/frustration have kicked in....I used to get better jp spins in there before, now it's usually a better win to jump the lilies and get eaten by the alligator..anybody else notice that?

pammer

Quote from: NoWitch1 on June 15, 2012, 05:03:01 AM
white flag.gif Can somebody help me with greenback bayou?  I've gotten 75/200 fireflies and boredom/frustration have kicked in....I used to get better jp spins in there before, now it's usually a better win to jump the lilies and get eaten by the alligator..anybody else notice that?
I can help you with this one just send me your info and a good time to do it.

NoWitch1

I'm nearly finished with this one, thanks anyway pammer dancing16.gif

Joe C

Quote from: lexx on June 14, 2012, 05:59:51 AM
Need help with personal,weeklies badges

Lost Temple Poker
Win 36 hands this week!

Amazing Adventures

Texas Hold'em Poker
Win 9 hands this week! 

High Stakes Pool
Win 2,500 tokens this week (NOT including wagers or Jackpot Spins)! 
All done.
tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Quote from: snap20 on June 14, 2012, 05:10:08 PM
Eight rainbow streaks only took two games. Now starting to get twenty bonus games.

tumbsup.gif

snap20

Quote from: Joe C on June 16, 2012, 02:38:08 PM
Eight rainbow streaks only took two games. Now starting to get twenty bonus games.

tumbsup.gif
Awesome, Thanks!

Joe C

snowflower

snap20

Joe C

Quote from: snowflower on June 16, 2012, 06:06:44 PM
embrace.gif Joe C's been doing his magic again!!!
So silly! I do nothing but enter a screen name and start a cheat program.
beer11.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview