PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 11:04:30 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

*Angel*

Quote from: NoWitch1 on July 27, 2012, 05:08:59 PM
Angel - the two bejeweled are done, all personal info deleted. 

halloween22.jpg

Anybody else need help with bejeweled, I am getting pretty good at bomb diffusing LOL

Thank you so very much!!!!

gran2x2

gran2x2

At the risk of offending people..Please use caution about who you trust with your Pogo info..Check peoples history and track record etc here on the forum before  you share your private info..Do what you want..it's your choice ...just use caution..Remember if they have your Pogo pw they can use your account as their own...

APACHESmooth

Quote from: gran2x2 on July 27, 2012, 07:28:08 PM
At the risk of offending people..Please use caution about who you trust with your Pogo info..Check peoples history and track record etc here on the forum before  you share your private info..Do what you want..it's your choice ...just use caution..Remember if they have your Pogo pw they can use your account as their own...
If someone needs to do that than they need a life outside of Pogo or a mental institution.

NoWitch1

magnifier.gif be very careful!!  Mean people suck - that's why it's on a bumper sticker!!

APACHESmooth

Quote from: NoWitch1 on July 27, 2012, 07:39:34 PM
magnifier.gif be very careful!!  Mean people suck - that's why it's on a bumper sticker!!
Mean people suck & so do whores and....??? girl5.gif

gran2x2

Yoming 2

Quote from: gran2x2 on July 27, 2012, 07:28:08 PM

I agree with your advice.......I have helped so many with their badges and I don't take offense if they don't want my help.  Especially when a person has less than 50 posts.  But all you can do is offer, then do the badges and hopefully gain a person's trust for the next time.  Because I am all ranked out on all the games, I enjoy getting the badges for people.....and  zipper.gif

jbratz4

i help 2 of my pogo friends wit their badges all the time, n they r grateful for it.  i have all my albums complete so i get bored on pogo if im not doing a badge.  n wen i have none left to do between the 3 accounts, i scroll up n down the games list n end up falling asleep lol...i really dont mind helping anyone else if they need it
dancing16.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: lexx on July 27, 2012, 04:47:22 PM
send you a pm

All your badges are completed..............and you're welcome.  Glad I could be of help.  Anytime~~~~Just yell        tumbsup.gif

C~M

roadwarrior

Quote from: *Angel* on July 27, 2012, 03:13:58 PM
Still looking for help with the last few personals I need. I can change them to whatever you want... Just can't seem to get them. :(

Yahtzee
Scrabble
Battleship
Pogo Addiction Solitaire

Thank you in advance!!

Yahtzee and scrabble are done.  Info deleted.

To whoever was helping angel with scrabble-that was me kicking you off a couple times and you kicking me off.  I was 5/6 with the yahtzee badge she was wanting help with.  Sorry and oops!  But got it finished this morning.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

roadwarrior

Quote from: Yoming 2 on July 27, 2012, 08:42:50 PM
I agree with your advice.......I have helped so many with their badges and I don't take offense if they don't want my help.  Especially when a person has less than 50 posts.  But all you can do is offer, then do the badges and hopefully gain a person's trust for the next time.  Because I am all ranked out on all the games, I enjoy getting the badges for people.....and  zipper.gif

Joe and Gran are pretty trustworthy.  Just make sure you leave out some cold beer and **** or he gets cranky  hysterical.gif

gran2x2

The only reason I mentioned this is I saw at another Cheat place that someone had their account hijacked by a "helper"and lots of gems etc were purchased because the lady had her credit card info saved...Hopefully she will get relief from her card company....Their password was changed etc and of course you get no help from pogo if this happens because YOU gave out your PW...I would hate for that to maybe happen to a buddy here..

Squid

I agree with being cautious.  I've never heard of there being a problem here at POGOCHEATS, though.  I know, that doesn't mean it can't happen.... so be cautious.  I've been involved with helping others here for years and never knew of any helpers who were not beyond reproach. 

*Angel*

Quote from: roadwarrior on July 28, 2012, 06:31:05 AM
Yahtzee and scrabble are done.  Info deleted.

To whoever was helping angel with scrabble-that was me kicking you off a couple times and you kicking me off.  I was 5/6 with the yahtzee badge she was wanting help with.  Sorry and oops!  But got it finished this morning.

Thanks for the help! Sorry if you got booted off. May have been my mom or someone that offered help with another one. Thanks again!!!

roadwarrior

APACHESmooth

Quote from: roadwarrior on July 28, 2012, 06:32:55 AM
Joe and Gran are pretty trustworthy.  Just make sure you leave out some cold beer and **** or he gets cranky  hysterical.gif
Are you saying others are not roadwarrior? Do you know everyone on here?

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview