PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 06:20:55 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: roadwarrior on July 28, 2012, 06:32:55 AM
Joe and Gran are pretty trustworthy.  Just make sure you leave out some cold beer and **** or he gets cranky  hysterical.gif
Quote from: APACHESmooth on July 28, 2012, 08:27:31 AM
Are you saying others are not roadwarrior? Do you know everyone on here?

LOL... I knew there was going to be trouble.  Take a deep breath everyone! 

embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: APACHESmooth on July 28, 2012, 08:27:31 AM
Are you saying others are not roadwarrior? Do you know everyone on here?

I do know others here..I'm going back to bed before I open mouth insert foot deeper
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

gran2x2

sad.gif road was just speakin from his experience...No one needs to be offended...Wish I could just delete my post and forget it.. zipper.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: roadwarrior on July 28, 2012, 06:31:05 AM
Yahtzee and scrabble are done.  Info deleted.

To whoever was helping angel with scrabble-that was me kicking you off a couple times and you kicking me off.  I was 5/6 with the yahtzee badge she was wanting help with.  Sorry and oops!  But got it finished this morning.

tumbsup.gif      that was me doing scrabble.    No prob.        cheesy.gif

Falcon!

roadwarrior

Quote from: gran2x2 on July 28, 2012, 08:56:00 AM
sad.gif road was just speakin from his experience...No one needs to be offended...Wish I could just delete my post and forget it.. zipper.gif

all is forgiven.   And forgotten.  I have issues holding grudges.

Anyway...

Here is my new "vicious" pit bull and my two nieces on a recent morning....

He's 12, named Fluffy by my oldest.  His hobbies including eating, napping, watching tv, chasing the cat, hogging all the blankets on our bed and trying to out snore hubby.

Squid

snap20

Anyone got some time the next couple of days to help me with a couple badges? They are:

Bejeweled Twist
Create 1 fruit gem this week!

Canasta
Be Bop Baby Badge
Win a 'frozen pile' game 8 times this week!

Yoming 2

Quote from: snap20 on July 28, 2012, 02:25:23 PM
Anyone got some time the next couple of days to help me with a couple badges? They are:

Bejeweled Twist
Create 1 fruit gem this week!

Canasta
Be Bop Baby Badge
Win a 'frozen pile' game 8 times this week!

I can help you with these.............just do the pm thing       tumbsup.gif

gran2x2

snap20

Quote from: Yoming 2 on July 28, 2012, 03:09:32 PM
I can help you with these.............just do the pm thing       tumbsup.gif
PM sent. Thanks!
And thanks for the offer too gran!

gran2x2

NoWitch1

Hey guys!  All this talk about trusting people to access your account to get the badges kinda hit me coz this was the first time I put myself out there to help on a challenge.  I only have one bot, it's for slots coz pushing that button 25 million times in a row was stupid.
I offered to help on this one because there was so much turmoil and screaming in the forums (not here) and I actually read all the tips in there and got good at playing it-and I didn't think there was a bot to do it, and that's mostly why I volunteered.  So, thank you Angel for trusting me, I had fun getting that for you and your mom.  I definitely trust Joe and gran, they have helped me in the past with things that I wouldn't have gotten no matter how many times I beat myself over the head with a stick.  I cannot explain badge obsession, but I wish I could divert it into cleaning or something more productive...but in the meantime, here we are - bunch of nuts running around in circles, chasing something we can't take with us anyways  beer11.gif it's all good

Yoming 2

Quote from: snap20 on July 28, 2012, 04:36:39 PM
PM sent. Thanks!
And thanks for the offer too gran!

Badges are done.....ask for help anytime and you're welcome.    tumbsup.gif

snap20

APACHESmooth

Quote from: NoWitch1 on July 28, 2012, 09:52:00 PM
Hey guys!  All this talk about trusting people to access your account to get the badges kinda hit me coz this was the first time I put myself out there to help on a challenge. I only have one bot, it's for slots coz pushing that button 25 million times in a row was stupid.
I offered to help on this one because there was so much turmoil and screaming in the forums (not here) and I actually read all the tips in there and got good at playing it-and I didn't think there was a bot to do it, and that's mostly why I volunteered.  So, thank you Angel for trusting me, I had fun getting that for you and your mom.  I definitely trust Joe and gran, they have helped me in the past with things that I wouldn't have gotten no matter how many times I beat myself over the head with a stick.  I cannot explain badge obsession, but I wish I could divert it into cleaning or something more productive...but in the meantime, here we are - bunch of nuts running around in circles, chasing something we can't take with us anyways  beer11.gif it's all good
That's what upset me NoWitch; I had never offered help before either and then after I do the "trust" issue message popped up. I have more than 1 bot though (110) but, I pretty much stuck to myself and it felt like I stuck my foot in it when I did decided to reach out. But I'm back to keeping to myself now so, no need to worry about me.

NoWitch1

Squid

Did I miss something?  Did anyone actually complain about an issue with a helper or helpers?  I think the system here is working pretty well but I may have missed something.  I'll continue to help anyone who needs it, if I'm able.

Falcon!

I like the system. I think that its actually pretty cool that ur helping us with ur badges!

roadwarrior

Quote from: Squid on July 30, 2012, 01:08:37 PM
Did I miss something?  Did anyone actually complain about an issue with a helper or helpers?  I think the system here is working pretty well but I may have missed something.  I'll continue to help anyone who needs it, if I'm able.

same here I'll help when I can, ask when I need it.  Got popcorn anyone?  I'll bring the cold beer and we can have a pogo thon tomorrow.

I can help with clue this coming week, just PM me.  Takes me about 5 minutes, at best, per episode.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview