PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 03:48:58 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: snap20 on August 04, 2012, 03:25:45 PM
Anyone able to help me out with Jungle Gin?

Jungle Gin
Win 5 500-point matches this week!
All done, Snappy.

snap20

Thanks Squid!

The people here are the best, so willing to give up their time to help us. It is much appreciated. :)

roadwarrior

I need help with a word search daily badge.  Find 200 words that start with the letter D.  I've gotten 48/200 on my own.  However, I'm out of daily puzzles.  My auto freezes doing the random puzzles.  Can someone finish it for me?

Also, next week I'm going to need help with 2 badges.  The  Speak Squelchese Badge
Get 10 Jackpot Spins at MEDIUM Difficulty Level or higher this week.  My computer/auto plays the game beautifully, but only on easy or lower.  It freezes up if I switch it to medium or higher for more than 4 or 5 rounds.

I'll also need help getting a vaults of Atlantis badge-the Pillars of Hercules Badge Get "3 Gold Coins" 30 times this week!  Only reason is if I play Atlantis with the auto for more than 10 minutes at a time, the game freezes up and shuts off.

I'll be glad to do the monopoly slots and/or first class solitaire badge in exchange for help on these three badges.  The word search one is activated now...I can wait until Wednesday for someone to do all three of them. 
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Squid

roadwarrior

Squid

Yoming 2

Quote from: roadwarrior on August 05, 2012, 03:22:02 PM
I need help with a word search daily badge.  Find 200 words that start with the letter D.  I've gotten 48/200 on my own.  However, I'm out of daily puzzles.  My auto freezes doing the random puzzles.  Can someone finish it for me?

Also, next week I'm going to need help with 2 badges.  The  Speak Squelchese Badge
Get 10 Jackpot Spins at MEDIUM Difficulty Level or higher this week.  My computer/auto plays the game beautifully, but only on easy or lower.  It freezes up if I switch it to medium or higher for more than 4 or 5 rounds.

I'll also need help getting a vaults of Atlantis badge-the Pillars of Hercules Badge Get "3 Gold Coins" 30 times this week!  Only reason is if I play Atlantis with the auto for more than 10 minutes at a time, the game freezes up and shuts off.

I'll be glad to do the monopoly slots and/or first class solitaire badge in exchange for help on these three badges.  The word search one is activated now...I can wait until Wednesday for someone to do all three of them. 

I can and will help you with any or all of these badges.   Just do the pm thingy and they shall be done.... tumbsup.gif

roadwarrior

Joe C

tumbsup.gif
Quote from: *Angel* on August 03, 2012, 06:29:19 PM
I only have 3 personals left. YAY!

Can anyone help me with:
Battleship
Unsinkable Badge
Complete 5 games with at least 5 ships afloat this week! 

Addiction Solitaire
Totally Addicted Badge
Win 2 games without using power-ups this week!

Thank you so much!!
All activated challenges are done. I thought I sent this out earlier, but it looks like my computer burped.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

NoWitch1

With the Monopoly Slots pass go coming up - if you are bored you might want to get your piece lined up on that last stretch....those die are few and far between  yawn.gif

sandyhook

I know I have been away for a while, but if anyone needs help just PM your info, I can get whatever you need finished and I an honest I get your badge then log out and run Ccrap cleaner to delete your info from my computer. I am usually home 24/7 and I am sick of the game loading of Fronterville on facebook so I came back to Pogo, I know that snowy squid, and a couple others can tell you how fast and efficent I am     I have lots of time since the girls are in camp, then the next 2 weeks after 4 H camp, they going to camp at the YMCA 

Just PM your info and best time you not going to be on Pogo and I will help get then badges for you 
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Squid

Quote from: sandyhook on August 05, 2012, 11:52:38 PM
I know I have been away for a while, but if anyone needs help just PM your info, I can get whatever you need finished and I an honest I get your badge then log out and run Ccrap cleaner to delete your info from my computer. I am usually home 24/7 and I am sick of the game loading of Fronterville on facebook so I came back to Pogo, I know that snowy squid, and a couple others can tell you how fast and efficent I am     I have lots of time since the girls are in camp, then the next 2 weeks after 4 H camp, they going to camp at the YMCA 

Just PM your info and best time you not going to be on Pogo and I will help get then badges for you 

I can totally vouch for Sandy.  What a generous offer, Sandy, I'm sure peeps will be grateful for the help.  xoxox

Sue

Sending this to Gran since she is familiar with this account.

Jigsaw Treasure Hunter
Interstellar Search 
Solve 1 puzzle on Master difficulty under 30 minutes in 2 weeks!
Win this badge plus 2000 tokens! (Joe will have to do this one)

Backgammon
The Art of Backgammon
Move 50 of your opponent's pieces to the bar in 2 weeks!
Win this badge plus 1400 tokens! (Another one for Joe)

Jungle Gin
Toucan 
Win 15 500-point matches in 1 week!
Win this badge plus 1200 tokens!

MONOPOLY The World Edition
On Your Mark
Win 3 games in 2 weeks!
Win this badge plus 2000 tokens!

Family Feud
Original Feuders
Score 800 points in round one in 3 weeks! (Finish the game to check your progress)
Win this badge plus 3000 tokens!

Gran I will send you the details.

Sugarfootin

Hi  ... SandyHook could you please tell why i cant use my 150 cheats any more and if you no how to help me set my cheats up , so i can use them please .. ty   sugarfootin in here

Squid

Quote from: Sugarfootin on August 07, 2012, 01:36:05 PM
Hi  ... SandyHook could you please tell why i cant use my 150 cheats any more and if you no how to help me set my cheats up , so i can use them please .. ty sugarfootin in here
Be gentle with Sugar, SandyHook.  Be gentle.

Sue

First Class Solitaire
Win 3 games IN A ROW this week!

Hearts
Take the Jack of Diamonds for -10 points 12 times this week! (Be sure to check the "Taking Jack of Diamonds..." box in the Game Options.)  

Pop Fu
Win 4,000 tokens this week (including Jackpot Spins)!  

I need help with all these for one of my accounts.

Joe C

Quote from: LuckyCharms on August 08, 2012, 06:17:59 AM
First Class Solitaire
Win 3 games IN A ROW this week!

Hearts
Take the Jack of Diamonds for -10 points 12 times this week! (Be sure to check the "Taking Jack of Diamonds..." box in the Game Options.) 

Pop Fu
Win 4,000 tokens this week (including Jackpot Spins)! 

I need help with all these for one of my accounts.
I can help, probably tomorrow will be best, after I finish up my weeklies.
tumbsup.gif

Joe C

If anyone still has a RATED CRIBBAGE challenge (2007 Cozy Crib is one) that they need help with this week, be advised that I am working on that for others. Please PM if you have activated a RATED Cribbage challenge as I will be running two computers to knock this out. Please do not activate and PM if you have a regular Cribbage challenge for this week. I will do that at a later date.
beer11.gif

Sue

Quote from: Joe C on August 08, 2012, 07:13:54 AM
I can help, probably tomorrow will be best, after I finish up my weeklies.
tumbsup.gif
OK Joe I will send you my info.

Sue

Sent the info plus added one more for the rated badge you are doing in cribbage. coffee.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview