PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 12:18:32 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

TF02

I can't get the slots for Monopoly one, someone please help me?

Yoming 2

Quote from: TF02 on August 09, 2012, 08:05:31 PM

I can get the badge for you.....just do the pm thingy and I will do asap.    tumbsup.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: TF02 on August 09, 2012, 08:05:31 PM

Your badge is all done............... tumbsup.gif

Sue

roadwarrior

Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

snap20

i need help with 3 badges:

Balloon Bounce
Win 15 games this week! 

BATTLESHIP
Sink 5 reinforcement ships this week! 

Pinochle
Win your bid 15 times this week! 

I understand the Battleship one may take a while, so that's fine if anyone can manage to get it done. 2-3 days is fine (more if needed). let me know if anyone can help with all 3. :)

roadwarrior

Quote from: snap20 on August 10, 2012, 09:58:58 PM

Balloon Bounce
Win 15 games this week! 

BATTLESHIP

Pinochle

I understand the Battleship one may take a while, so that's fine if anyone can manage to get it done. 2-3 days is fine (more if needed). let me know if anyone can help with all 3. :)

PM your info.  I can do all 3.  Unlike the last balloon bounce challenge where you had to get so many giants in a row (my puter slows down/freezes when I make more than 3 giants in a row) uncle auto wins games no problem.

Pinochle-as long as it's not rated my auto plays smoothly.  Battle ship-same thing, it rocks!  I'll be glad to help

snap20

Quote from: roadwarrior on August 11, 2012, 02:23:07 AM
PM your info.  I can do all 3.  Unlike the last balloon bounce challenge where you had to get so many giants in a row (my puter slows down/freezes when I make more than 3 giants in a row) uncle auto wins games no problem.

Pinochle-as long as it's not rated my auto plays smoothly.  Battle ship-same thing, it rocks!  I'll be glad to help

PM sent, thanks roadwarrior!

roadwarrior

roadwarrior

Quote from: snap20 on August 10, 2012, 09:58:58 PM

Balloon Bounce
Win 15 games this week! 

BATTLESHIP

Pinochle

Can someone get the balloon bounce badge for this person?  I tried getting it for them, but even on my new computer balloon bounce sucks a$$, even the auto doesn't work very well.  I can get the other 2 no problems, working on them now, should be done in about 2-3 hours.  PM them.

Joe C

Quote from: roadwarrior on August 11, 2012, 02:19:08 PM
Can someone get the balloon bounce badge for this person?  I tried getting it for them, but even on my new computer balloon bounce sucks a$$, even the auto doesn't work very well.  I can get the other 2 no problems, working on them now, should be done in about 2-3 hours.  PM them.
I can assist with Balloon Bounce. Just send me a PM snap
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

snap20

Quote from: Joe C on August 11, 2012, 02:28:17 PM
I can assist with Balloon Bounce. Just send me a PM snap
tumbsup.gif

Thanks Joe! I'll PM you my info as soon as roadwarrior is finished with the other two. Appreciate it!

Joe C

Quote from: snap20 on August 11, 2012, 04:22:21 PM
Thanks Joe! I'll PM you my info as soon as roadwarrior is finished with the other two. Appreciate it!
I got the Battleship badge and the Balloon Bounce badge is currently at 10/15. I will run it overnight to finish up the badge.
tumbsup.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: Joe C on August 11, 2012, 10:41:06 PM
I got the Battleship badge and the Balloon Bounce badge is currently at 10/15. I will run it overnight to finish up the badge.
tumbsup.gif

thanks for finishing the battleship badge.  My son "had" to email his GF about plans for seeing a movie today.  Even though they talk on the phone 3 hours a day twice a day  hysterical.gif

Joe C

Quote from: roadwarrior on August 12, 2012, 06:30:56 AM
thanks for finishing the battleship badge.  My son "had" to email his GF about plans for seeing a movie today.  Even though they talk on the phone 3 hours a day twice a day  hysterical.gif
My pleasure. I think you got two other Balloon Bounce badges during the overnight session.
tumbsup.gif

snap20

LOL, thanks Joe! It's much appreciated...i HATE that game (balloon bounce) but wanted to finish 2011 badges.

Thank you both to Joe and roadwarrior for the team effort. It is much appreciated.  tumbsup.gif

beer11.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: snap20 on August 12, 2012, 01:43:23 PM
LOL, thanks Joe! It's much appreciated...i HATE that game (balloon bounce) but wanted to finish 2011 badges.

Thank you both to Joe and roadwarrior for the team effort. It is much appreciated.  tumbsup.gif

beer11.gif

your welcome, anytime!

roadwarrior

can some one please get me the two most recent clue episodes and the three most recent clair heart episodes?  Pogo did something to those games and now they won't load at all for me.  Hubby going to try something in hopes of making them work later.  In the meantime, can someone get those 5 badges for me?  Thanks

Squid

roadwarrior

Quote from: Squid on August 14, 2012, 03:31:46 AM
I've got you covered, RW.  Send me the info.

just sent you the info, thank you so much

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview