PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 08:11:44 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: roadwarrior on August 14, 2012, 06:10:57 AM
just sent you the info, thank you so much
Hi, RW -

I got the two clue episodes done and two of the Claire Harts.  Case #10 - Parts 1 and 2 stopped loading for me.  I got two of the scenes done but the loading stops in scene three, loading only 54%.  I've rebooted and tried three or four times... it's the same story each time.  I'll try later in the evening, if you like. 

roadwarrior

Quote from: Squid on August 14, 2012, 11:52:48 AM
Hi, RW -

I got the two clue episodes done and two of the Claire Harts.  Case #10 - Parts 1 and 2 stopped loading for me.  I got two of the scenes done but the loading stops in scene three, loading only 54%.  I've rebooted and tried three or four times... it's the same story each time.  I'll try later in the evening, if you like. 

thats what it was doing for me too.  Could it be pogo?  If you want to keep trying go ahead, I won't be using that account today-hubby hoarding the puter lol
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Squid

Quote from: roadwarrior on August 14, 2012, 12:41:48 PM
thats what it was doing for me too.  Could it be pogo?  If you want to keep trying go ahead, I won't be using that account today-hubby hoarding the puter lol
Ok, if the same thing was happening with you, then I'd venture a guess that it's a POGO issue.  I got the other four badges for you but maybe we'll have to wait for another maintenance reboot by POGO to get that last one.

roadwarrior

Quote from: Squid on August 14, 2012, 02:40:49 PM
Ok, if the same thing was happening with you, then I'd venture a guess that it's a POGO issue.  I got the other four badges for you but maybe we'll have to wait for another maintenance reboot by POGO to get that last one.

thanks...when do they do them again?  Monday night going into Tuesday or Tuesday going into weds?

Squid

I think Monday going into Tuesday, every two weeks, approximately.

roadwarrior

Quote from: Squid on August 14, 2012, 03:55:33 PM
I think Monday going into Tuesday, every two weeks, approximately.

I take it we are looking at next week for a major one?

Squid

Quote from: roadwarrior on August 14, 2012, 04:23:01 PM
I take it we are looking at next week for a major one?
There was no maintenance last night so I think there will be one this Monday/Tuesday.  Sometimes Pogo messes with our heads, though.   no-no.gif

Falcon!

roadwarrior

I need help with one badge, possibly 2.  I have this one activated:

Mix-n-Match Badge:
Map to Fun Badge - Big City Adventure

Complete 1 episode in 2 weeks! Win this badge plus 2,000 tokens!

Can someone get it for me?  The game loads all squirrely on my puter.

I might need help with a vaults of Atlantis badge later this week.

Squid

I can help, RW.  I'm here now and for the next two hours, then I leave for work.  I can help now or later... depends on when you respond.  :)

roadwarrior

Quote from: Squid on August 15, 2012, 03:16:56 AM
I can help, RW.  I'm here now and for the next two hours, then I leave for work.  I can help now or later... depends on when you respond.  :)

sorry I was sleeping.  Go ahead and do that one badge whenever you can if I'm on kick me off.  :)

roadwarrior

Quote from: Squid on August 15, 2012, 03:16:56 AM

Spank you very much!!!  My computer is being a tard right now.

Squid

Quote from: roadwarrior on August 15, 2012, 12:25:52 AM
I need help with one badge, possibly 2.  I have this one activated:

Mix-n-Match Badge:
Map to Fun Badge - Big City Adventure

Complete 1 episode in 2 weeks! Win this badge plus 2,000 tokens!

Both free episodes are done, RW. 

Let me know if you need help with Vaults later in the week.

roadwarrior

Quote from: Squid on August 15, 2012, 02:06:09 PM
Both free episodes are done, RW. 

Let me know if you need help with Vaults later in the week.

I probably will, just depends on if I can get it to load for longer than 10 minutes :)

hotpinklovesofa

Is there something wrong with the Pogo server right now?  I've been kicked off so many times, lost a bunch of points I needed in order to complete a badge b/c of the freezing and loss of connection so I switched to another game but I'm still getting kicked off that one as well.  UGH!!!!  I know for a fact that it's not my connection.

roadwarrior

I've been having issues as well you are not alone in this

MsMissy

I am early, but can i get someone too do Family Feud next week for me. I can only type with 2 fingers & havent won the 2 badges they have out yet. I cant believe in High school ,i  was straight A's & shorthand also, but never used it after i got out. My sister said it would come back to me, but that was over 10 yrs ago & it hasnt LOLi sure would like to have those badges or next weeks. I also dont undersand what they are asking. its too bad they didnt make that game where you could use your mouse. help.gif

Yoming 2

I can do your Feud badges for you............I have all the answers and it goes fast.     Just do the pm thingy  tumbsup.gif

MsMissy

Yoming, when would you want me to PM you with info , for that badge next week? HUH HUh!! LOL

Falcon!

Quote from: MsMissy on August 16, 2012, 08:51:51 AM
Yoming, when would you want me to PM you with info , for that badge next week? HUH HUh!! LOL
hysterical.gif  hysterical.gif  hysterical.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview