PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 04:50:51 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

roadwarrior

Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Squid

Quote from: roadwarrior on September 15, 2012, 02:46:25 PM
thank you so much, I'll send ya some beer milkshakes.  :)
I had a delicious beer today at lunch.  Nice amber, full of good beery body.  LOL

roadwarrior

Quote from: lexx on September 15, 2012, 10:55:10 AM
Need help with personal,weekies,Limited Edition

Double Deuce Poker
Win 590 tokens this week! Earn Double Dealin' Badge plus 2,000 tokens

Golf Solitaire
Reach Par or better 29 times this week! Earn Fore! Badge plus 2,000 tokens

PoppaZoppa
Find 20 hidden reactor pieces this week! Earn Stomp 'n Chomp Badge plus 600 tokens

WordJong
Spell 20 words of 7 or more letters this week! (Finish the game to check your progress!)  Earn Tower of Words Badge plus 800 tokens

Dice City Roller Win 19 'bonus dice' auction cards in 3 weeks! Earn 2012 Autumn Limited Edition Badge plus 3,000 tokens ... Limited Edition  is below

did you ever find someone to help you with these?  If not, I can help when I get back this afternoon.  Not sure I can get dice city roller done in a timely manner but I can try.

hotpinklovesofa

Help!!!   white flag.gif

Can someone please help me win my Risk badge? It needs to get done by Tuesday night.  panic button.gif

RISK
Win 2 games this week! 
Earn Peace Treaty Badge plus 2,000 tokens

Squid

Squid

Sorry, HotPink, I've been having lots of trouble getting this game to load.  Just when I was about to meet with success, someone bounced me out by signing into your account. It's after 10pm now and I have to get to bed - work tomorrow.  I don't think I'll make your Tuesday deadline.

hotpinklovesofa

Quote from: Squid on September 16, 2012, 07:09:23 PM
Sorry, HotPink, I've been having lots of trouble getting this game to load.  Just when I was about to meet with success, someone bounced me out by signing into your account. It's after 10pm now and I have to get to bed - work tomorrow.  I don't think I'll make your Tuesday deadline.

That's so weird. I haven't been on since before I posted for help.  Thanks for trying.  Can someone else please help me????

Yoming 2

Quote from: hotpinklovesofa on September 16, 2012, 07:42:18 PM

That's so weird. I haven't been on since before I posted for help.  Thanks for trying.  Can someone else please help me????

Send me info and I sure will try to get it done for you... tumbsup.gif

hotpinklovesofa

Yoming 2

hotpinklovesofa

MsMissy

Need  help.gif with this weeks badge for Poppa Zoppa. My friend as usual doesnt work.  sad.gif

Squid

Send info, MsM.  I'll do my best.  Please don't sign into your account if I'm working on it, though!  Tanx!

Joe C

Quote from: LuckyCharms on September 09, 2012, 10:42:14 PM
I will be gone from this Thursday the 13th through Tuesday morning the 18th of September.
I really need these done and will be sending my info to Joe in the hope that he has time to do them during the five full days I will be gone.
These are my two main accounts that have every badge that I could get.
I took off the makeover madness ones cause I contacted live chat and they gave me the badges.
I took off the badges that Joe has been able to do so far.

Bejeweled Twist
Go Green

Jungle Gin
Toucan

Jungle Gin
Jungle Tiger

High Stakes Pool
Swimming Pool

Jungle Gin
Fabulous 50's

The above ones are for my MR account.

The below ones are for my SSS account.

High Stakes Poker
Pairs on Fire  

High Stakes Pool
Swimming Pool
MR got done today, and SSS was all caught up, including a very pesky Jungle Gin one.

There are no open Mix or Premium badges left for MR and just the new ones you purchased for SSS. I won the new Bejeweled Blitz 3 badge and maybe a couple more. I can help you with the High Stakes Pool, as I still have to earn that one a few more times for my own account. Faster if I double-browse on two computers and play 9-Ball.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Sue

Quote from: Joe C on September 17, 2012, 03:24:08 PM
I can help you with the High Stakes Pool, as I still have to earn that one a few more times for my own account. Faster if I double-browse on two computers and play 9-Ball.
tumbsup.gif

Thanks Joe for all the badges you did for me above and beyond what I asked.

The pool badge is the only one I do not have and I will wait for you to do it.

Thanks again!!!

Joe C

Quote from: LuckyCharms on September 17, 2012, 04:06:16 PM

Thanks again!!!
My pleasure.

I will be starting the Pool badge very soon tonight. I will let you know when I have finished.

tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Quote from: LuckyCharms on September 17, 2012, 04:06:16 PM

Thanks again!!!
Pool badge is done

tumbsup.gif

roadwarrior

my friend needs help getting the makeover madenss badge from the decades album-win 180 multi color hairdos.  any takers?

Sue

Quote from: roadwarrior on September 17, 2012, 08:08:45 PM
my friend needs help getting the makeover madenss badge from the decades album-win 180 multi color hairdos.  any takers?
I contacted live chat and told them the badge was impossible to get so they gave it to me.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview