Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sue

roadwarrior

Quote from: LuckyCharms on September 17, 2012, 08:20:27 PM
I contacted live chat and told them the badge was impossible to get so they gave it to me.

is this true, are you pulling my leg or is it a case of no one wants to help me?  If it's true, I'm stupid.  How the hell do you get to live chat for pogo?  Is there like a link or some shit?

Like I said, I'm stupid and I can't figure out how to get to live help anymore.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

roadwarrior

took me 20 minutes but figured out to get to pogo live help.  Man....why they have to make it so dang hard?  They just gave her the badge

MsMissy

OK Squid, Im going to PM you with info & i TY TY . I wont be in pogo tomorrow  till i hear from you OK
                                                     hi11.gif

roadwarrior

If anyone needs help with poppa zoppa this week, I can help.  It'll probably take me about 2, 2 1/2 hours to get it, but I can.

roadwarrior

Quote from: LuckyCharms on September 17, 2012, 08:21:57 PM
Thanks Joe seriously for going above and beyond the call of duty.

I think joe needs a HUGE round of applause.   cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

Squid

Quote from: MsMissy on September 17, 2012, 06:12:06 AM
Need  help.gif with this weeks badge for Poppa Zoppa.

The Pop's been zopped.  The badge is yours, my feline friend.

xoxox

MsMissy

Squiddy, you too funny with those words LOL  Im sure glad the POP is done & i

Sue

Quote from: roadwarrior on September 18, 2012, 03:01:47 AM
took me 20 minutes but figured out to get to pogo live help.  Man....why they have to make it so dang hard?  They just gave her the badge
Glad you were able to get it for her.

roadwarrior

Quote from: LuckyCharms on September 19, 2012, 12:31:00 PM
Glad you were able to get it for her.

i am too...has makeover madness has been broken forever or is my computer acting up again?

Squid

Quote from: roadwarrior on September 18, 2012, 03:01:47 AM
figured out to get to pogo live help. 
How did you get live help, RW?  They keep changing the route!  I used a code to lengthen my membership by a month and they never applied it to my account.  GRRRR.  Every avenue I go down ends in a dead end. 

roadwarrior

Quote from: Squid on September 19, 2012, 01:46:57 PM
How did you get live help, RW?  They keep changing the route!  I used a code to lengthen my membership by a month and they never applied it to my account.  GRRRR.  Every avenue I go down ends in a dead end. 

Click on the on the help button, then I clicked on the EA help center button, then on the right hand side about halfway down I clicked on contact us on the right hand side I clicked login to your account, sign in with your pogo name and pw, type pogo into the product box, select something in the category box (doesn't matter what you pick) wait for the page to load and at the bottom, say a prayer and if you've been a real good boy in the center of the screen the magical "Live Help" button will appear you can click on.

That's how I managed to get in.

Can someone help me with Phlix?  I need to win 5000 tokens.  The game is....giving me issues.  I've got 806/5000 tokens so far.

lexx

Need help with personal,weekly

PoppaZoppa
Find 39 eggs this week! (Clear the board to find an egg. Complete the game to check your progress.)
Earn Mash Up Badge plus 2,000 tokens

Showbiz Slots
Spin the reels to get 99 3-D glasses this week! Earn Action! Badge plus 2,000 tokens

Payday FreeCell
Get 25 or more Bonus Points in a "Payday Scratch" Bonus Card 75 times this week! (Win the game to collect your Bonus Points.)  Earn T.G.I.Payday Badge plus 800 tokens

Perfect Pair Solitaire
Collect 241 Hearts this week!  Earn Burstin' Love Badge plus 300 tokens

Squid

Quote from: roadwarrior on September 19, 2012, 02:05:04 PM
Can someone help me with Phlix?  I need to win 5000 tokens.  The game is....giving me issues.  I've got 806/5000 tokens so far.

Thanks for the help directions, RW.  I can help you with Phlinx tomorrow morning.  Is that ok?

roadwarrior

Quote from: Squid on September 19, 2012, 04:09:30 PM
Thanks for the help directions, RW.  I can help you with Phlinx tomorrow morning.  Is that ok?

yes it is.  YW.  Do you need my info again?  I may be running an auto for a different game under my regular name if so boot me off when your ready to do it.

roadwarrior

Quote from: lexx on September 19, 2012, 03:45:19 PM
Need help with personal,weekly

PoppaZoppa
Find 39 eggs this week! (Clear the board to find an egg. Complete the game to check your progress.)
Earn Mash Up Badge plus 2,000 tokens

Showbiz Slots
Spin the reels to get 99 3-D glasses this week! Earn Action! Badge plus 2,000 tokens

Payday FreeCell
Get 25 or more Bonus Points in a "Payday Scratch" Bonus Card 75 times this week! (Win the game to collect your Bonus Points.)  Earn T.G.I.Payday Badge plus 800 tokens

Perfect Pair Solitaire
Collect 241 Hearts this week!  Earn Burstin' Love Badge plus 300 tokens

I can do poppa zoppa, showbiz and perfect pair.  I may be able to do payday for you while I'm at it.  Depends on how moody my computer gets when I try to play it.

Falcon!

Just say nice things to the computer and it works. Lmao

Squid

Quote from: roadwarrior on September 19, 2012, 04:32:28 PM
Do you need my info again? 
If your info is the same, I do not need it.  I'll probably pop into your account fairly early in the morning..... 6 am or thereabouts. 

Squid

Quote from: roadwarrior on September 19, 2012, 02:05:04 PM
Can someone help me with Phlinx?  I need to win 5000 tokens.  The game is....giving me issues. 

All done, RW.  tumbsup.gif

MsMissy

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif falcon i talk to my puter sometimes nicely too & then at times i cuss it out  LOL 

Squid, thats nice of you to play Phlinix for  WR.   

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview