PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 03:55:34 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on September 24, 2012, 07:37:08 AM
It is always easier for us to help with your badges after you activate them. That way, you have the chance to look at your albums and see if there is anything else you need or want to double up on during game play.

Either Squid or I can help you, just PM one of us Wednesday.
tumbsup.gif

tumbsup.gif Yeppers!   tumbsup.gif

MsMissy

OK ill PM you on WEdnesday, Joe, as i asked you 1st. Squiddy ill get you another time. OK.  coffee.gif

Squid

Quote from: MsMissy on September 25, 2012, 07:02:32 AM
OK ill PM you on WEdnesday, Joe, as i asked you 1st. Squiddy ill get you another time. OK.  coffee.gif
Never a problem.   blowkisses.gif

roadwarrior

i forget but whoever is doing hubby's pucks peak badge for me, thank you so much.

His rated spades and rated euchre badge are activated.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Joe C

Quote from: roadwarrior on September 26, 2012, 04:28:56 AM
i forget but whoever is doing hubby's pucks peak badge for me, thank you so much.

That would be me tonight

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

I finished Hubby's Puck's Peak badge,  RW.  I'm working on yours now.  You're welcome  tumbsup.gif

You and I didn't discuss the spades badge, RW, so it's my guess you're having Joe do that one.  Hubby's account is all clear, Joe.  I won't be interrupting your spades game.   hi11.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: Joe C on September 26, 2012, 04:36:36 AM
That would be me tonight

tumbsup.gif

Joe-when ever your ready.  He's on mostly at night.  I've told him to keep his paws off his account and use mine tonight.  So your going to have no problems.

Squid-thank you so much.  Both of you are very kind.

Squid

The Puck's Peak badge for your account is done, RW.  YW.

MsMissy

OK Joe, i sent you a PM with my info for pogo & i do appreciate it. I got other badge already.  embrace.gif

Sue

Didn't think I would have any trouble with Pucks Peak but after an hour my auto had gotten me none.

Sending info to Squid and I thank you so much.

Wanted to add I am going to bed so I will be off all accounts until at least 4pm EST and then I will see if my MR account is free to use.

roadwarrior

I need help doing 2 pucks peaks badges for friends of mine. My computer is freezing up during that game and acting very very slow....can I get some help?  Thanks!

roadwarrior

Quote from: roadwarrior on September 26, 2012, 07:01:42 AM
I need help doing 2 pucks peaks badges for friends of mine. My computer is freezing up during that game and acting very very slow....can I get some help?  Thanks!

squid, going to send you the info for those two accounts.  if you can't do them, let me know.  No rush on them.

Squid

Quote from: LuckyCharms on September 26, 2012, 06:55:51 AM
Didn't think I would have any trouble with Pucks Peak but after an hour my auto had gotten me none.

Sending info to Squid and I thank you so much.

Wanted to add I am going to bed so I will be off all accounts until at least 4pm EST and then I will see if my MR account is free to use.
Quote from: roadwarrior on September 26, 2012, 07:03:17 AM
squid, going to send you the info for those two accounts.  if you can't do them, let me know.  No rush on them.
Got both messages.  Everything is A-O-K.  Will start working on them all.

snap20

Squid, if you are still up for it and able this weekend, can I send you my info for the Puck's peak badge? Another game I loathe. Probably Saturday afternoon is when I'd get it to you and I won't be on the account until Monday evening. Let me know if that's fine. :D

Squid

Lucky Charms - all four accounts are done

RW - both accounts are done.

Snappy - I'm happy to help.  I'll wait to hear from you.  I'll probably get it done Sunday.  I'm going out of town until then.

roadwarrior

Sue

Quote from: Squid on September 26, 2012, 01:09:43 PM
Lucky Charms - all four accounts are done

Thanks for getting those for me. Appreciate it bunches.

Squid

Joe C

Quote from: Yoming 2 on September 22, 2012, 03:12:11 PM
Thanx Joe for honoring my request.  So very nice of you to take the time to post.        girls22.gif   

I will be sending PM as I need both Spades and Euchre.      tumbsup.gif

I got them this morning. Pogo was not playing nicely with one of my computers last night. I need both computers running so I can quad browse with the cheats, one player on each computer losing on purpose.

It was quick work for the two you had activated. I can follow up next week for anything else you have. I also finished this week's Pucks Peak challenge while I was in there. All personal information is deleted. Send it fresh again next Wednesday.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview