PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 11:50:52 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Quote from: Yoming 2 on September 29, 2012, 09:20:19 AM

Sorry Joe    sad.gif     Falcon sent me a PM and asked for help so I got her badges done.    embarrassed.gif      bubblegum.gif
No worries!
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

snap20

Joe C

Snap

The two Puck's Peak badges you wanted are now yours.

All personal information is deleted.

tumbsup.gif

snap20

Thanks Joe!! Didn't expect both of them to get done. :P  Much appreciated as usual!

Sue

•Mahjong Garden
Win a game using 2 hints or less 7 times this week!

Will need help on this badge too for six accounts.
I have an auto for this game but it relies on using hint for each portion of the game.

MsMissy

Im asking for  help.gif on Plants vs. Zombies & Majhong garden this week badges, if someone has the time Please. Mine dont work as usual .  sad.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: LuckyCharms on September 30, 2012, 03:08:42 AM
•Mahjong Garden
Win a game using 2 hints or less 7 times this week!

Will need help on this badge too for six accounts.
I have an auto for this game but it relies on using hint for each portion of the game.

Dam...I'd love to do those for you but my auto uses the hint as well....unless you want to do most of them by hand...
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

roadwarrior

Quote from: MsMissy on September 30, 2012, 06:25:01 AM
Im asking for  help.gif on Plants vs. Zombies & Majhong garden this week badges, if someone has the time Please. Mine dont work as usual .  sad.gif

I think squid is handling the plants vs zombie badge...ask him

As for majhong garden, who ever helps lucky and missy, will you help me? I have four accounts that need the majong badge done.  My auto works great for it, the game loads fine.  However my auto relies on using hints to them.

Joe C

I can help with either. I suspect PvZ will take a like longer. Seven Mahjong Garden wins will take the cheat about ten minutes.
tumbsup.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: Joe C on September 30, 2012, 08:10:29 AM
I can help with either. I suspect PvZ will take a like longer. Seven Mahjong Garden wins will take the cheat about ten minutes.
tumbsup.gif

sent you info for the four accounts.  Squid is going to do the plants vs zombies one for me one those four accounts and I think he'll start at the crack of dawn.

for hubby's account, I'll make sure the other rated spades badge is active.

Also, by any chance do you have any rated dominoes badges to do?  I have one under my account-win like 12 rated games that I would like done sometime.  Maybe someone else out there has the same rated dominoes that I need done and you can do both of ours at the same time?  I don't care if my rating in that game goes up or down.  Like I said, that badge can be done sometime in the future.

Joe C

Quote from: roadwarrior on September 30, 2012, 01:14:10 PM
sent you info for the four accounts.  Squid is going to do the plants vs zombies one for me one those four accounts and I think he'll start at the crack of dawn.

for hubby's account, I'll make sure the other rated spades badge is active.

Also, by any chance do you have any rated dominoes badges to do?  I have one under my account-win like 12 rated games that I would like done sometime.  Maybe someone else out there has the same rated dominoes that I need done and you can do both of ours at the same time?  I don't care if my rating in that game goes up or down.  Like I said, that badge can be done sometime in the future.
I can help with the rated dominoes badge, too.
tumbsup.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: Joe C on September 30, 2012, 02:11:57 PM
I can help with the rated dominoes badge, too.
tumbsup.gif

oh good, ty.  I'll have it activated for ya weds morning to do when you get a chance

Squid

Quote from: roadwarrior on September 30, 2012, 01:14:10 PM
Squid is going to do the plants vs zombies one for me one those four accounts and I think he'll start at the crack of dawn.

Quote from: roadwarrior on September 30, 2012, 07:20:49 AM
I think squid is handling the plants vs zombie badge...ask him

Squid looks down and sees boobs and a va-jayjay!   shocked.gif  no-no.gif  shocked.gif  no-no.gif

embrace.gif blowkisses.gif giggle2.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: Squid on September 30, 2012, 03:56:51 PM

Squid looks down and sees boobs and a va-jayjay!   shocked.gif  no-no.gif  shocked.gif  no-no.gif

embrace.gif blowkisses.gif giggle2.gif

him..her...it...whatever   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

snap20

Quote from: Squid on September 30, 2012, 03:56:51 PM

Snap looks down and doesn't see Squids boobs and va-jayjay  shocked.gif magnifier.gif

Squid

vasunlover

roadwarrior

Quote from: vasunlover on October 01, 2012, 03:54:17 AM
Need some help with remaining M & M badges.

which ones?

and squid thank you so much for your past and upcoming help

BTW, mind knocking off a plants vs zombies M&M badge while your doing the weekly one?  I'll make sure it's activated Tuesday/going into Weds.

Squid

Quote from: roadwarrior on October 01, 2012, 03:58:49 AM
squid thank you so much for your past and upcoming help

BTW, mind knocking off a plants vs zombies M&M badge while your doing the weekly one?  I'll make sure it's activated Tuesday/going into Weds.
You're always welcome, RW.  Sure, let's get that MnM, too.  NP

roadwarrior

yea!!  Your awsome.  Hubby and I talking about getting a new computer from walfart for christmas.  We so need a newer one.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview