PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 05:58:41 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

vasunlover

Quote from: roadwarrior on October 01, 2012, 03:58:49 AM
which ones?

alot!  Trying to get caught up and between radiation and chemo there is never any time left for pogo :(

Squid

VA - I can help you put a dent in the badges all day today.  Tomorrow, I'll be MIA.

Let me know.

I got several badges for you, VA, and I put a dent in the Jungle Gin.  I'll be out all day today and won't be able to work on your stuff.  Hope it all helps.

MsMissy

Joe, can i should i send you info on Wednesday for this weeks badges to be done? mean PM< you on Wed. morning.?    hi11.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: vasunlover on October 01, 2012, 05:53:48 AM
alot!  Trying to get caught up and between radiation and chemo there is never any time left for pogo :(

I too,  can tackle some of those badges for you.    tumbsup.gif

Joe C

It is always best to PM on Wednesday after you activate the desired challenges, as it makes it quicker to get done what you actually need done.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

roadwarrior

I'll activate rated domonies as soon as I can.  I am currently playing and M&M in dice city roller, hopefully I can activite the plants vs zombie badge before squid starts on that badge.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Squid

Quote from: roadwarrior on October 01, 2012, 06:07:31 PM
I'll activate rated domonies as soon as I can.  I am currently playing and M&M in dice city roller, hopefully I can activite the plants vs zombie badge before squid starts on that badge.
For Weds., RW, I can activate the weekly Zombie.  If you'll activate the premium badge you want the night/day before, we should be good.  K?

roadwarrior

Quote from: Squid on October 01, 2012, 06:11:06 PM
For Weds., RW, I can activate the weekly Zombie.  If you'll activate the premium badge you want the night/day before, we should be good.  K?

Oh, cool  thanks.  I've got it in my album.  If you beat me to it go ahead and activate it.  You guys are so nice.

vasunlover

I have 2 days left to complete my gin badge.  Squid got me to 14/36 (Its the Tiger Trick).  Can anyone help to complete?

Joe C

Quote from: vasunlover on October 02, 2012, 12:08:36 AM
I have 2 days left to complete my gin badge.  Squid got me to 14/36 (Its the Tiger Trick).  Can anyone help to complete?
I can finish it tonight.
tumbsup.gif

Squid

Quote from: vasunlover on October 02, 2012, 12:08:36 AM
I have 2 days left to complete my gin badge.  Squid got me to 14/36 (Its the Tiger Trick).  Can anyone help to complete?
I'm home early, VA.  I'm jumping into your account to do more.  I won't get in Joe's way.

Edited to say:  The Jungle Gin badge is all done, VA - and so is the badge album!  Two badges for the price of one.   hi11.gif

Sue

I thought I would need help with Mahjong Garden but

I found a setting in my auto that turns off the ability to hint.

It takes longer per game but it gets the job done.

As far as I know I can be playing mahjong Garden while Squid is doing Plants.

UPDATE: It took me over an hour to get the first badge in Mahjong Garden.

Helpful hints... turn off "Match Seasons", turn off "Match Flowers", turn off "Show All"

I used the Gem tiles and the temple puzzle.

The second account is going much faster now.

Squid

Quote from: LuckyCharms on October 03, 2012, 03:53:30 AM
As far as I know I can be playing mahjong Garden while Squid is doing Plants.

Not unless you want to be kicking each other out every time the other starts a game...

roadwarrior

Okay, to those helping me with badges this week:

Rated spades is activated under hubbys account.  Rated dominoes is activated under my account.

Plants vs zombies M&M badge activated and ready to go on my account.

As for the other 2 accounts I need help on-everything activated and ready to go.

Joe and squid-have at it.  Thank you so much in advance you too.

roadwarrior

oh and I've got a crap load of crap to do today so you won't have to worry about at least 3 of those accounts (esp mine and hubbys!)

MsMissy

OK Joe, its 4:30 here in the morning & im sending i PM you my info.  I wish you GL & a big Thank You.

coffee.gif

Sue

Quote from: Squid on October 03, 2012, 04:04:46 AM
Not unless you want to be kicking each other out every time the other starts a game...
Go ahead I wont do the mahjong garden until you are done.

Joe C

Quote from: roadwarrior on October 03, 2012, 04:30:40 AM
Okay, to those helping me with badges this week:

Rated spades is activated under hubbys account.  Rated dominoes is activated under my account.

As for the other 2 accounts I need help on-everything activated and ready to go.

Squidward - I will not be starting on this until I get home tonight, around 9:00 eastern.
tumbsup.gif

Yoming 2

Two very fast and easy badges this week..............

If anyone needs any help, just yell help.gif       hi11.gif

Squid

Quote from: roadwarrior on October 03, 2012, 04:30:40 AM

All four accounts are done with the weekly P&Z badge and the two accounts with the premium P&Z badge are done, too.  You're very welcome.   hi11.gif

It's all Joe now. 

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview