PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 12:55:39 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

TF02

Quote from: Squid on October 17, 2012, 03:43:42 PM
I'll help you, TF

Modified to say:  The badge is done, TF.  You're welcome.   tumbsup.gif

Thank you so much,  embrace.gif

Sue

NEXT WEEK I will need help for all SIX accounts.  panic button.gif help.gif white flag.gif

•Poppit! Sprint
Pop 3000 red balloons this week!(Play in the Classic Sprint Mode)

hotpinklovesofa

I'm so very confused. I have a Super Dominoes personal challenge activated, I should be more than half way through to completing it at this point (I'm not playing to win, just to complete the challenge) but progress went from 4 out of 20 earlier in the day yesterday to 1 out of 20 last night.  I've been playing while watching a screener and I should be at least at 14 or 15 by now.  Is it even worth asking for help or should I just deactivate and do another challenge?  I'm having the same result on both the US and UK sites but I had zero issues with my other badges.  Issues with my progress not being posted is becoming a weekly annoyance.  girls18.gif

Super Dominoes
Land your tiles on score multiplier 20 times this week!   
Earn Duper Dominoes Badge plus 2,000 tokens

Squid

It sounds like yet another Pogo issue.  Maybe this morning you'll see that the numbers are back to what they should be.  I seem to recall things like this happening to me although I can't give you specifics.  Good luck, HotPink, I hope it straightens out for you.

Joe C

Quote from: LuckyCharms on October 17, 2012, 11:42:23 PM
NEXT WEEK I will need help for all SIX accounts.  panic button.gif help.gif white flag.gif

•Poppit! Sprint

I can assist.

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

roadwarrior

Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

MsMissy

Next week i also could use  help.gif with Poppit Sprint, as i dont have the helper .i aslo do not like Bingo, but can try to play it. It puts me too sleep LOL.  giggle2.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: MsMissy on October 18, 2012, 07:09:03 AM
Next week i also could use  help.gif with Poppit Sprint, as i dont have the helper .i aslo do not like Bingo, but can try to play it. It puts me too sleep LOL.  giggle2.gif

Send me a PM on tuesday evening, I may be able to help with it.  I'll do what I can and let you know by Thursday afternoon if I can finish it.

Squid

•Poppit! Sprint

Quote from: roadwarrior on October 18, 2012, 05:37:06 AM
same here.  Yes I'll send info as always

Quote from: MsMissy on October 18, 2012, 07:09:03 AM

Quote from: roadwarrior on October 18, 2012, 07:22:33 AM
Send me a PM on tuesday evening, I may be able to help with it.  I'll do what I can and let you know by Thursday afternoon if I can finish it.

I'm confused.  I'm just sayin'....   (anyone who says that's nothing new is gonna get it!  hehehe)

vasunlover

Can anyone help me with the M & M "Perfect 10" (dice city)?

Joe C

Quote from: vasunlover on October 18, 2012, 11:23:14 AM
Can anyone help me with the M & M "Perfect 10" (dice city)?
I sure can. Please resend your information.

tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Quote from: roadwarrior on October 18, 2012, 05:37:06 AM
same here.  Yes I'll send info as always
Starting on the dual Rated Cribbage challenges.

tumbsup.gif

Sue

•Poppit! Sprint

Joe offered to help but was wondering if Squid was going to be home from work that day?

roadwarrior

joe, thank you for your help.  next week I'll try not to choose some super long ones if I need your help on personals

Squid

I work out of the house every Wednesday.  All other days are a question mark.  I can help anyone on Wednesday who needs help but it will have to wait until I get home from work.  Sometimes I start things up in the morning on Weds. while I get ready for work.  Need help?  Send me a PM and it will get done... sooner or later.   xoxoxox

Squid

MsMissy

OK im confused here, do i PM Roadwarrior or Squid ??  HUH! HUH!   LOL on Tuesday night orWednesday morning?     hi11.gif

Squid

Quote from: MsMissy on October 19, 2012, 06:31:26 AM
OK im confused here, do i PM Roadwarrior or Squid ??  HUH! HUH!   LOL on Tuesday night orWednesday morning?     hi11.gif
It's your choice, hon.  It seems we're both available.  No pressure, whichever way you go.  xoxox

Joe C

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on October 19, 2012, 07:03:48 AM
  It's your choice, hon.  It seems we're both available.  No pressure, whichever way you go.  xoxox
Also

Poppit Sprint is one of the Flash In A Box games, which means that you can have one person playing Poppit Sprint one one computer and another person using the same screen name playing a different game on another computer. No worries about anyone booting anyone else if they are helping with the Poppit Sprint badge.

I have found that this will sometimes make the home page look like you still have progress to make towards the badge, but once it is in your album, you are done. Trust me, this happens to me EVERY time there is a Flash In A Box challenge and I still have not missed a badge yet.
tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview