PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 07:12:32 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Quote from: hotpinklovesofa on October 22, 2012, 09:33:41 PM
Hi there,

I have to get one more badge to complete my 2010 album and there's a reason I left it for the very end (I suck at/hate this game) so can someone please help me this week with Shuffle Bump? The challenge is as follows:

Shuffle Bump
Lonesome Lunch Badge
Win 35 Matches this week!
Win this badge plus 2,000 tokens.

I'll only need help on this one unless I'm called out of town last minute and forget my laptop again.

Thanks and please advise if you can help.

I can get this for you tonight.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

pammer

Quote from: vasunlover on October 22, 2012, 01:53:43 PM
I want to take a couple of secs and thank everyone here that has been trying to help me get my badges.  Between radiation and chemo and constant worry-I would not be anywhere near to the badge count as I am now.  Luv ya guys <3 <3 <3
Your badges are done and if you need anything else just ask. I also hope things start going better for you.

Joe C

Quote from: hotpinklovesofa on October 22, 2012, 09:33:41 PM
Hi there,

I have to get one more badge to complete my 2010 album and there's a reason I left it for the very end (I suck at/hate this game) so can someone please help me this week with Shuffle Bump? The challenge is as follows:

Shuffle Bump
Lonesome Lunch Badge
Win 35 Matches this week!
Win this badge plus 2,000 tokens.

I'll only need help on this one unless I'm called out of town last minute and forget my laptop again.

Thanks and please advise if you can help.
Already started. Sitting at 6/35. I will probably have to run it overnight. If I finish before I go to bed, I will post here and also PM you.

tumbsup.gif

Sue

Quote from: LuckyCharms on October 17, 2012, 11:42:23 PM
NEXT WEEK I will need help for all SIX accounts.  panic button.gif help.gif white flag.gif

•Poppit! Sprint
Pop 3000 red balloons this week!(Play in the Classic Sprint Mode)

Gonna send four to Joe and two to Squid.

Sue

I need help with 31 episodes of Claire Hart Soul Searcher.

I have bought the same 31 episodes for two accounts.

That means I need help with 62 total episodes.

PM me if you have the auto and want to do this for me.

hotpinklovesofa

Quote from: Joe C on October 23, 2012, 07:40:41 PM
Already started. Sitting at 6/35. I will probably have to run it overnight. If I finish before I go to bed, I will post here and also PM you.

tumbsup.gif

Hey Joe,

Already saw that I won the badge.  Thanks so much for your help.  I was dreading having to do it myself because I really hate that game.  Have probably kicked you out by now to do my daily challenges (I usually forget even on badge day if I don't do them shortly after midnight.)

Thanks again and have a happy badge day.

roadwarrior

Just sent you a PM with what I need help with Joe.  You are awesome!!  Thanks.  I'm bugging santa for a new computer this year.  Not a new to us computer but a new out of the box from a real store computer

Think my chances are good of getting one?

anyway thanks again :)
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Joe C

Quote from: hotpinklovesofa on October 24, 2012, 01:27:55 AM
Hey Joe,

Already saw that I won the badge.  Thanks so much for your help.  I was dreading having to do it myself because I really hate that game.  Have probably kicked you out by now to do my daily challenges (I usually forget even on badge day if I don't do them shortly after midnight.)

Thanks again and have a happy badge day.
My pleasure. Personal information deleted.

tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif

MsMissy

Squiddy, i just sent you a PM with my info. Gl & i  TYTYTY hi11.gif /b] 

vasunlover

Thought I could manage this week--sad to say I couldn't played poppit sprint for 45 minutes and received no credit I got halfway thru bingo, now I get to go sit in chemo for 4 hours-can anyone help me?

pammer

Quote from: vasunlover on October 24, 2012, 05:36:58 AM
Thought I could manage this week--sad to say I couldn't played poppit sprint for 45 minutes and received no credit I got halfway thru bingo, now I get to go sit in chemo for 4 hours-can anyone help me?
I will just send info again

Joe C

For those of your looking for help with Poppit Sprint or having trouble with Poppit Sprint not giving you credit, there is a known issue with Poppit Sprint badge.

It probably will be ready tonight, if Pogo's engineer can put down the coffee cups.

coffee.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: Joe C on October 24, 2012, 07:24:51 AM
For those of your looking for help with Poppit Sprint or having trouble with Poppit Sprint not giving you credit, there is a known issue with Poppit Sprint badge.

It probably will be ready tonight, if Pogo's engineer can put down the coffee cups.

coffee.gif

spike and dotti drank a little too much cactus juice last night.  He's paying for it this morning with a massive hangover.  Thus the issue.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Sue

"The Poppit! Sprint issue has been fixed. Your progress will now show. "

MsMissy

I just want to Thank Squid for doing my Poppit Sprint badge.
                                            embrace.gif

Squid

Quote from: MsMissy on October 24, 2012, 01:21:38 PM
I just want to Thank Squid for doing my Poppit Sprint badge.
                                            embrace.gif
You are most welcome, MissKitty.  It's a pleasure.

Squid

Sue

Joe C

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview