PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 12:23:08 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Quote from: roadwarrior on October 24, 2012, 04:10:13 AM
Just sent you a PM with what I need help with Joe.  You are awesome!!  Thanks.  I'm bugging santa for a new computer this year.  Not a new to us computer but a new out of the box from a real store computer

Think my chances are good of getting one?

anyway thanks again :)
Poppit Sprint is done.

I have other things to do in Pogo before I can work on the other badges. I will work on them Thursday and Friday and let you know, since those other challenges require only one player at a time to be logged in.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

roadwarrior

Quote from: Joe C on October 24, 2012, 08:06:07 PM
Poppit Sprint is done.

I have other things to do in Pogo before I can work on the other badges. I will work on them Thursday and Friday and let you know, since those other challenges require only one player at a time to be logged in.
tumbsup.gif

Thanks dude!  Hopefully it won't take you too long to do them.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

lexx

Need help with personal, weeklies badges

Everyone Wins Bingo
Call 70 horizontal Bingos this week! Earn Tough Nut Badge plus 2,000 tokens

Poppit! Sprint
Pop 3000 red balloons this week!(Play in the Classic Sprint Mode) Earn Pumped Up Badge plus 2,000 tokens

Squelchies
Get 10 Jackpot Spins at MEDIUM Difficulty Level or higher this week! Earn Speak Squelchese Badge plus 600 tokens

Backgammon
Win 20 games this week! Earn Bear Off Badge plus 800 tokens

Squid

roadwarrior

joe,  thanks.  Sent you a pc, hope I don't sound like a pest

Yoming 2

Quote from: lexx on October 27, 2012, 01:49:57 AM
Need help with personal, weeklies badges

Everyone Wins Bingo
Call 70 horizontal Bingos this week! Earn Tough Nut Badge plus 2,000 tokens

Poppit! Sprint
Pop 3000 red balloons this week!(Play in the Classic Sprint Mode) Earn Pumped Up Badge plus 2,000 tokens

Squelchies
Get 10 Jackpot Spins at MEDIUM Difficulty Level or higher this week! Earn Speak Squelchese Badge plus 600 tokens

Backgammon

Win 20 games this week! Earn Bear Off Badge plus 800 tokens

Your badges are done......&....you're welcome--anytime     tumbsup.gif   

vasunlover

I will need some help this week!  Just with monopoly I think :)

Squid

Quote from: roadwarrior on October 27, 2012, 04:42:20 AM
joe,  thanks.  Sent you a pc, hope I don't sound like a pest
Can you send me a PC, too?!  J/K

vasunlover

I got 7 out of the 20--then the page will not reload (monopoly) can anyone help me?

Joe C

Quote from: vasunlover on October 31, 2012, 05:14:18 AM
I got 7 out of the 20--then the page will not reload (monopoly) can anyone help me?

I can help tonight.

TF02

anyone want to do the monopoly one? Ive been playing for an hour now and nothing. Thanks

Yoming 2

Quote from: TF02 on October 31, 2012, 07:29:27 AM
anyone want to do the monopoly one? Ive been playing for an hour now and nothing. Thanks

I'll do your badge for you...only took me 3 games to get mine.    tumbsup.gif

Sue

JOE-- My little brother... he is 40ish is in ICU and I am afraid I may not be able to get to all my badges done. They don't think he is going to make it but are perplexed as to what is wrong with him. His white blood count is real high and his bp is 220/110 and they can't get it to come down. He is aware of everyone but can not move his arms at all. It would take a load off my mind to know you are doing my badges for me.

What I need help with is all the weekly badges for three accounts. I have everything activated. Am sending you my info. Thanks.

Joe C

Quote from: vasunlover on October 31, 2012, 05:14:18 AM

Done!
tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Quote from: roadwarrior on October 27, 2012, 04:42:20 AM
joe,  thanks.  Sent you a pc, hope I don't sound like a pest
I am all done on one of the accounts, but the other one someone keeps booting me. I will be helping Lucky tonight and will try again tomorrow night.

tumbsup.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: Joe C on October 31, 2012, 07:35:43 PM
I am all done on one of the accounts, but the other one someone keeps booting me. I will be helping Lucky tonight and will try again tomorrow night.

tumbsup.gif

both are off their pogo accounts for the rest of the night and most of tommorow

Yoming 2

Quote from: Yoming 2 on October 31, 2012, 04:25:31 PM

I'll do your badge for you...only took me 3 games to get mine.    tumbsup.gif

You have your badge........and you're welcome,,anytime.    tumbsup.gif

MsMissy

IM asking early for HELP with next weeks badges as i dont understand what they are asking for Mahjong Dimensions. the other is shuffle bump, which i can play by hand. dont have helpers for either. Would someone who has the time PLease help me to get these badges. Would sure appreciate it. TY  hi11.gif

Joe C

Quote from: LuckyCharms on October 31, 2012, 06:39:13 PM
JOE-- My little brother... he is 40ish is in ICU and I am afraid I may not be able to get to all my badges done. They don't think he is going to make it but are perplexed as to what is wrong with him. His white blood count is real high and his bp is 220/110 and they can't get it to come down. He is aware of everyone but can not move his arms at all. It would take a load off my mind to know you are doing my badges for me.

What I need help with is all the weekly badges for three accounts. I have everything activated. Am sending you my info. Thanks.
I am working on all of them. Monopoly is done for two of the three, I will finish the other tonight. I will also make sure everything else activated is finished.

Best of luck with your brother. Do not worry about the badges, I will get them.

tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview