PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 08:11:09 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

lexx

need help with personal,weeklies badges

Spooky Slots!
Win 2000 tokens between 12 AM PT October 30 and 12 AM PT November 2 Earn Halloween 2012 Badge plus 2,000 tokens

First Class Solitaire
Place 250 cards in the foundation stacks this week! Earn Hospitality Badge plus 2,000 tokens

MONOPOLY The World Edition
Draw 20 community chest or chance cards this week! Earn Trust Me Badge plus 2,000 tokens

Euchre
Win the game by 2 points or more 3 times this week! Earn Magic Tophat Badge plus 800 tokens

Vaults of Atlantis Slots
Get "3 Gold Coins" 30 times this week!  Earn Pillars of Hercules Badge plus 600 tokens

Joe C

Quote from: lexx on November 01, 2012, 08:51:42 AM
need help with personal,weeklies badges

Spooky Slots!
Win 2000 tokens between 12 AM PT October 30 and 12 AM PT November 2 Earn Halloween 2012 Badge plus 2,000 tokens

First Class Solitaire
Place 250 cards in the foundation stacks this week! Earn Hospitality Badge plus 2,000 tokens

Draw 20 community chest or chance cards this week! Earn Trust Me Badge plus 2,000 tokens

Euchre
Win the game by 2 points or more 3 times this week! Earn Magic Tophat Badge plus 800 tokens

Vaults of Atlantis Slots
Get "3 Gold Coins" 30 times this week!  Earn Pillars of Hercules Badge plus 600 tokens
I can work on Spooky Slots tonight and the rest on Friday.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Shadowbox

I need help getting spooky slots. The game will not load on my computer

Joe C

Quote from: Shadowbox on November 01, 2012, 11:59:17 AM
I need help getting spooky slots. The game will not load on my computer
I am on it. I will get it for you tonight.
tumbsup.gif

APACHESmooth

Quote from: LuckyCharms on October 31, 2012, 06:39:13 PM
JOE-- My little brother... he is 40ish is in ICU and I am afraid I may not be able to get to all my badges done. They don't think he is going to make it but are perplexed as to what is wrong with him. His white blood count is real high and his bp is 220/110 and they can't get it to come down. He is aware of everyone but can not move his arms at all. It would take a load off my mind to know you are doing my badges for me.

What I need help with is all the weekly badges for three accounts. I have everything activated. Am sending you my info. Thanks.
Wow, hope your brother is doing better but....badges will take a load off????? OK  whistle.gif

Sue

CJ had a stroke and has COPD and high blood pressure and high cholesterol and hardening around the heart and emphysema.
That is all I can remember from what my sister said today on the phone. Oh and supposedly is overweight....
don't know how since he is six feet tall and only about 150 pounds.

If I hear anything else I will keep you updated. Hugs, Sue

lexx

hotpinklovesofa

Quote from: LuckyCharms on November 01, 2012, 06:43:36 PM
CJ had a stroke and has COPD and high blood pressure and high cholesterol and hardening around the heart and emphysema.
That is all I can remember from what my sister said today on the phone. Oh and supposedly is overweight....
don't know how since he is six feet tall and only about 150 pounds.

If I hear anything else I will keep you updated. Hugs, Sue

I hope your brother gets better. Sending you positivity and light.

Joe C

Quote from: MsMissy on November 01, 2012, 06:25:51 AM
IM asking early for HELP with next weeks badges as i dont understand what they are asking for Mahjong Dimensions. the other is shuffle bump, which i can play by hand. dont have helpers for either. Would someone who has the time PLease help me to get these badges. Would sure appreciate it. TY  hi11.gif
I definitely can help on Mahjong Dimensions and Shuffle Bump.

Please be sure to activate the badges and send me a PM on Wednesday.
beer11.gif

MsMissy

Oh Thank You Joe , for the Help. I sure will PM you on Wednesday morning , with info & have them Activated.  coffee.gif hi11.gif

Squid

Falcon!

First Class Solitaire
Place 250 cards in the foundation stacks this week!

Draw 20 community chest or chance cards this week!

Everyone Wins Bingo
Call 110 Bingos this week! 

Stack 'em
Get 7 Jackpot Spins this week!

Yoming 2

Quote from: Falcon! on November 03, 2012, 01:38:55 PM
First Class Solitaire
Place 250 cards in the foundation stacks this week!

Draw 20 community chest or chance cards this week!

Everyone Wins Bingo
Call 110 Bingos this week!  

Stack 'em
Get 7 Jackpot Spins this week!

Want me to get your badges for you????

Sue

Quote from: Squid on November 02, 2012, 01:42:43 PM
I hope CJ is doing better, LC.
They had released him from the hospital.... due to no insurance (that is what my sister thinks)
and within a few hours he suffered another stroke and had  to be taken by ambulance to Ann Arbor hospital.

Still keeping my fingers crossed that he will be ok. I appreciate everyones concern.

Falcon!

Yoming 2

roadwarrior

I've got a few M&M badges that were gifted to me.  Going to need Joe's (or somebody's) help on them.  Not sure which ones yet, depends on what kind of a hole bastard my puter is going to be.  I'll let ya know which ones and no hurry on them though.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Joe C

Quote from: roadwarrior on November 04, 2012, 03:14:12 PM
I've got a few M&M badges that were gifted to me.  Going to need Joe's (or somebody's) help on them.  Not sure which ones yet, depends on what kind of a hole bastard my puter is going to be.  I'll let ya know which ones and no hurry on them though.
I can assist with this, but probably starting on Thursday, because Pogo will release a premium album tomorrow, plus Wednesday badges. I am waiting for new laptop fan for the old computer, too. It should arrive Tuesday.

Also the Keno Pop and Hog Heaven badges are quite long, so when we start I will let you know so you do not interrupt.
tumbsup.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: Joe C on November 04, 2012, 04:56:05 PM
I can assist with this, but probably starting on Thursday, because Pogo will release a premium album tomorrow, plus Wednesday badges. I am waiting for new laptop fan for the old computer, too. It should arrive Tuesday.

Also the Keno Pop and Hog Heaven badges are quite long, so when we start I will let you know so you do not interrupt.
tumbsup.gif

looking at the M&M badges, I can tell you right now I will need help with bejewled (I can wait till the weekly badge comes out on weds), family fued, all 4 accounts will need help with bejewled, I can handle doing the shuffle bump and hopefully their weekly pc, makeover madness, super dominoes, sudoku and battle phlix.  I'll let ya know in a couple days, and I'll leave just the ones I can't do for you to have at it.

I'm so thankful I was gifted these badges.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

vasunlover

Just wondering if anyone has any free time to help with : connect 4, sushi cat, 52 card pickup or the cirque de flea.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview