PlayBuddy
May 18, 2024, 10:44:58 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

TF02

lexx

need help with personal,weeklie badges

Mahjongg Dimensions
Make 511 multipliers this week! Earn Serenity Now Badge plus 2,000 tokens

Shuffle Bump
Score 30 points or more in a single round 3 times this week! Earn Bumpin' Badge plus 2,000 tokens

Jungle Gin
Get GIN 50 times this week!  Earn Tiki Waterfall Badge plus 800 tokens

High Stakes Poker
Win 30 hands with "3 of a kind" or better this week! Earn Dealer's Choice Badge plus 800 tokens

Joe C

Quote from: lexx on November 09, 2012, 06:46:28 PM

Mahjongg Dimensions

Shuffle Bump
Score 30 points or more in a single round 3 times this week! Earn Bumpin' Badge plus 2,000 tokens

Jungle Gin

High Stakes Poker
Win 30 hands with "3 of a kind" or better this week! Earn Dealer's Choice Badge plus 800 tokens
Send your personal information. I will work on it tomorrow.
tumbsup.gif

roadwarrior

3 of the accounts just need the bejweled badge thingy done. That's it.  Then there's the mess with mine.  So hopefully that helps.  Any idea why google chrome keeps crashing on me?  If it didn't crashy smashy on me 3 nano seconds after opening I could do most my own badges. at this point dunno what else to try
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

hotpinklovesofa

Quote from: roadwarrior on November 09, 2012, 07:08:24 PM
3 of the accounts just need the bejweled badge thingy done. That's it.  Then there's the mess with mine.  So hopefully that helps.  Any idea why google chrome keeps crashing on me?  If it didn't crashy smashy on me 3 nano seconds after opening I could do most my own badges. at this point dunno what else to try

Download Firefox and do your badges off the UK site to minimize crashing.

Joe C

Sue

roadwarrior

Quote from: hotpinklovesofa on November 09, 2012, 08:10:10 PM
Download Firefox and do your badges off the UK site to minimize crashing.

thanks for the tip.  But alas even then it crashes.  My computer sucks.  Big time.  Thus why I'm dependent upon Joe to get half my badges.  And for that I am very grateful.

Joe C

Quote from: roadwarrior on November 09, 2012, 07:08:24 PM
If you ave them activated, I can grab them. I am working on your second screen name in your original pm, the first is finished.

Also, please remember that you have to spell the screen names and passwords correctly.
hysterical.gif

roadwarrior

Joe, thank you for have a whole lot of understanding with me.  You are the greatest.  My computer has gone crashy smashy  girls18.gif girls18.gif but I'm grateful it can be fixed.

giving you the correct screen names of accounts I need help on does help a whole lot, I will admit that much!!   beer11.gif

Joe C

Mahjongg Dimensions

Shuffle Bump

Jungle Gin

High Stakes Poker
All done regular weeklies. Finishing up High Stakes Poker and then will run Jungle Gin overnight.

tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Mahjongg Dimensions

Shuffle Bump

Jungle Gin

High Stakes Poker
All done!
tumbsup.gif

TF02

anyone want to take a stab at the bowling thanksgiving one? I can only get 2 strikes, not 3.

swear2.gif

pammer

Quote from: TF02 on November 11, 2012, 09:14:32 AM
anyone want to take a stab at the bowling thanksgiving one? I can only get 2 strikes, not 3.

swear2.gif
I can help with this one also.

TF02

pammer

Quote from: TF02 on November 11, 2012, 09:14:32 AM

swear2.gif
All yours!

Joe C

Quote from: roadwarrior on November 10, 2012, 10:13:33 AM
Joe, thank you for have a whole lot of understanding with me.  You are the greatest.  My computer has gone crashy smashy  girls18.gif girls18.gif but I'm grateful it can be fixed.

giving you the correct screen names of accounts I need help on does help a whole lot, I will admit that much!!   beer11.gif
Almost finished the newest Premium album. I just have to win the Pogo Bowl challenge "Bowling Buddies", but that one takes FOREVER. I will probably run it Tuesday night, because tonight it Pogo Maintenance. I took me two overnight sessions to win it the first time on my screen name.

I think I found a trick to make more gold pins appear. Do not play in a room all by yourself. There must be at least one other player, but not too many. Anyways, I will be working on the mix badges in the meantime, as I get the chance. You may want to purchase the new mix badge "2012 Thanksgiving Limited Edition", which is also Pogo Bowl but much easier for the cheat to handle. It requires ONE turkey.

tumbsup.gif

roadwarrior

I wish to give joe a HUGE HUGE thank you for everything he has helped me with so far.  I should have my computer back from staples sometime tommorow and hopefully by Thursday I'll be up and running 100% again.  Joe, I'll let you know if I need help but won't be until Friday if I do.

BIG HUGE  hi11.gif hi11.gif hi11.gif hi11.gif hi11.gif to Joe!

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview