PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 01:44:44 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

snowflower

lipstick.gif Joe, could you do my 2012 Thanksgiving Limited Edition Badge please?  Bowl one Turkey.

Thanks in advance if you can.  dancing16.gif

Squid

I can help you with that, if you like, snowy.  Just offering, not muscling in on Joe's action.

Joe C

Quote from: snowflower on November 13, 2012, 05:00:15 PM
lipstick.gif Joe, could you do my 2012 Thanksgiving Limited Edition Badge please?  Bowl one Turkey.

Thanks in advance if you can.  dancing16.gif
Either of us can assist.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

snowflower

Wow, whoever's not the busiest, maybe?  Let me know plez?  blowkisses.gif

snowflower

embrace.gif How about you, Squiddy ... you busy?  If not, let me know and I'll send info  huh.gif

Joe C

Quote from: snowflower on November 13, 2012, 06:26:40 PM
embrace.gif How about you, Squiddy ... you busy?  If not, let me know and I'll send info  huh.gif
My computer is waiting for your message....
tumbsup.gif

roadwarrior

Yea I get my outer back from the shop tommorow! Hopefully I can do my own badges now Joe ty for all your help
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Joe C

Joe C

Quote from: roadwarrior on November 13, 2012, 07:13:06 PM
Yea I get my outer back from the shop tommorow! Hopefully I can do my own badges now Joe ty for all your help
Dominoes almost done.
tumbsup.gif

snowflower

Quote from: Joe C on November 13, 2012, 07:18:10 PM
Done!

All personal information is deleted.
tumbsup.gif

Thanks so much Joe ..  you're so FAST! Wow! 
embrace.gif

lexx

Need help with personal,weeklies, Limited Edition

Cribbage
Win 3 121-point games this week!   Tips to win Earn Coming Through Badge plus 2,000 tokens

Pogo Bowl
Bowl 5 games where you score 100 points or higher this week! Earn Color-Bowl Badge plus 2,000 tokens

Aces Up!
Remove 1,000 cards this week! (Finish the game to check your progress!)  Earn Max Hunter's Badge plus 600 tokens

Payday FreeCell
Clear 150 "Payday Scratch" bonus cards this week! (4 bonus cards per game -- win the game to collect your bonus points!) Earn Bronze Crown Badge plus 600 tokens

Pogo Bowl

Bowl 1 turkey (3 strikes in a row) in 3 weeks! Earn 2012 Thanksgiving Limited Edition Badge plus 3,000 tokens it's below bottom

playerkane

Yikes!!! Is there any help for Cribbage? After 5 hours of playing, I still haven't won a game,  help.gif

I've also picked Cribbage for a personal badge, win 5 games.

Would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks.

roadwarrior

joe, need your help with clair heart and clue badges.  My computer is up and running 100%.  I have a new pc, never been used until I went to use it.  my autos work great, pogo works great, I have word 2012 on it I am good to go.

However, I have to figure out the proper resolution for clair and clue.  One of my friends bought me 750 gems, knowing the frustration and other issues I am going through and then bought me all the clair and clue badges I don't have.  Sending you info again for my main account.  Don't worry if I'm playing, just do them when you get a chance.  I am able to do all the weeklys on my on now!!! yea!!! 
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

hotpinklovesofa

white flag.gif

I need help with Cribbage.  Do not get this game at all.  Keep losing. Very frustrated. Helpsies!!! 

Cribbage
Win 3 121-point games this week! 
Tips to win: Ask for outside help on pogocheats.net
Earn Coming Through Badge plus 2,000 tokens

TF02

Cribbage - got 1 out of 3.

Anyone want to explain the game to me or do the badge, cause I got that win by luck. I have no idea what I am doing. Please help.

Squid

Hi, TF.  Send your info.  I'll get it :)  All done   tumbsup.gif

You, too, HotPink  All done   tumbsup.gif

You, too, PlayerKane  All done   tumbsup.gif

Sue

Back Attack Badge
Win 25 games this week!
Win this badge plus 1,400 tokens.
Backgammon Weekly

Poker Royale Badge
Win 8 hands with a "Flush" or better this week!
Win this badge plus 1,200 tokens.
High Stakes Poker

Gonna send my info to Joe.

MsMissy

WEll it took me over 5hrs to play Cribbage, in between taking a break to eat, feed cat etc. The cheat worked from badgehelp, but didnt want to win, so i stopped it & took a quess playing off& on by hand. I finally got badge. WHEW!! what a nightnare, as i didnt want to ask for help again this week.  lipsrsealed.gif   But im asking early for  help.gif on 1 badge next week that i no i wont beable to do. If someone can Please do this badge for me would you let me no. Its Amazing Adventure & no Hints. Now i can play that game, but comeon, No Hints LOL  I sure would appreciate the help.   coffee.gif

TF02

Quote from: Squid on November 14, 2012, 05:54:29 PM
Hi, TF.  Send your info.  I'll get it :)  All done   tumbsup.gif

You, too, HotPink  All done   tumbsup.gif

You, too, PlayerKane  All done   tumbsup.gif

Thank you so much, I appreciate it.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview