PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 10:29:58 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Quote from: LuckyCharms on November 14, 2012, 08:26:25 PM
Back Attack Badge
Win 25 games this week!
Win this badge plus 1,400 tokens.
Backgammon Weekly

Poker Royale Badge
Win 8 hands with a "Flush" or better this week!
Win this badge plus 1,200 tokens.
High Stakes Poker

Gonna send my info to Joe.
I will be working on them tonight and tomorrow.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Joe C

Quote from: lexx on November 14, 2012, 09:05:38 AM
Need help with personal,weeklies, Limited Edition

Cribbage
Win 3 121-point games this week!   Tips to win Earn Coming Through Badge plus 2,000 tokens

Pogo Bowl
Bowl 5 games where you score 100 points or higher this week! Earn Color-Bowl Badge plus 2,000 tokens

Aces Up!
Remove 1,000 cards this week! (Finish the game to check your progress!)  Earn Max Hunter's Badge plus 600 tokens

Payday FreeCell
Clear 150 "Payday Scratch" bonus cards this week! (4 bonus cards per game -- win the game to collect your bonus points!) Earn Bronze Crown Badge plus 600 tokens

Pogo Bowl

Bowl 1 turkey (3 strikes in a row) in 3 weeks! Earn 2012 Thanksgiving Limited Edition Badge plus 3,000 tokens it's below bottom
I can help, starting tonight or tomorrow.

Please send PM if you still need help.
tumbsup.gif

playerkane

Quote from: Squid on November 14, 2012, 05:54:29 PM
Hi, TF.  Send your info.  I'll get it :)  All done   tumbsup.gif

You, too, HotPink  All done   tumbsup.gif

You, too, PlayerKane  All done   tumbsup.gif

Squid, Thanks So Very Much.

roadwarrior

okay, I know I asked joe to do a crap load of badges for me, not sure if he can get to them or not.

I have a new computer.  Some stupid reason the game loads, the auto works great, but the auto and game doesn't work together. 

Can someone help me with like 4 or 5 clair heart cases and like 5 clue badges?  I know joe doesn't mind, but dang it-I've asked him to do a crap load of my badges lately and I'm feeling a tad guilty I'm asking so much of him.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Squid

Squid

Quote from: playerkane on November 15, 2012, 11:54:52 AM

Squid, Thanks So Very Much.

You are most welcome.  I love the cephalopod costume!  My nephew was an octopus for his first halloween.  It was tooo cute.

Squid

Quote from: roadwarrior on November 15, 2012, 03:22:39 PM
Can someone help me with like 4 or 5 clair heart cases and like 5 clue badges?

They are all done, RW.   tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif

roadwarrior

Joe C

Quote from: LuckyCharms on November 14, 2012, 08:26:25 PM
Back Attack Badge
Win 25 games this week!
Win this badge plus 1,400 tokens.
Backgammon Weekly

Poker Royale Badge
Win 8 hands with a "Flush" or better this week!
Win this badge plus 1,200 tokens.
High Stakes Poker

Gonna send my info to Joe.
Done!
tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Quote from: lexx on November 14, 2012, 09:05:38 AM
Need help with personal,weeklies, Limited Edition

Cribbage
Win 3 121-point games this week!   Tips to win Earn Coming Through Badge plus 2,000 tokens

Pogo Bowl
Bowl 5 games where you score 100 points or higher this week! Earn Color-Bowl Badge plus 2,000 tokens

Aces Up!
Remove 1,000 cards this week! (Finish the game to check your progress!)  Earn Max Hunter's Badge plus 600 tokens

Payday FreeCell
Clear 150 "Payday Scratch" bonus cards this week! (4 bonus cards per game -- win the game to collect your bonus points!) Earn Bronze Crown Badge plus 600 tokens

Pogo Bowl

Bowl 1 turkey (3 strikes in a row) in 3 weeks! Earn 2012 Thanksgiving Limited Edition Badge plus 3,000 tokens it's below bottom
Don't worry!

Your challenges will be done tonight!

tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Quote from: roadwarrior on November 15, 2012, 03:22:39 PM
okay, I know I asked joe to do a crap load of badges for me, not sure if he can get to them or not.

I have a new computer.  Some stupid reason the game loads, the auto works great, but the auto and game doesn't work together. 

Can someone help me with like 4 or 5 clair heart cases and like 5 clue badges?  I know joe doesn't mind, but dang it-I've asked him to do a crap load of my badges lately and I'm feeling a tad guilty I'm asking so much of him.
I will get working on them tonight.

Mostly, I have been smashing my way through all of the new badges Pogo released. I have won that stupid Pogo Bowl challenge requiring 16 Gold Pins x5 already. Once I get it to x10, I will stop.
tumbsup.gif

roadwarrior

Squidy got those badges for me joe, but I still need your help.  I'm trying to win 100 games in word whomp and earn 2100 tokens in there, but for some reason my auto keeps stalling.  I'm going to try to fix it, but in the meantime I need your help with word whomp-both badges are already activated for ya and ready to go.  Thanks!

gran2x2

If anyone needs help with penguin blocks or jungle jin..pm me info..I love those games!!!

mycatownsme

Hi Gran, I could use your help on penguin blocks if the offer is still available?  Lin

Joe C

Quote from: roadwarrior on November 16, 2012, 07:09:08 AM
Squidy got those badges for me joe, but I still need your help.  I'm trying to win 100 games in word whomp and earn 2100 tokens in there, but for some reason my auto keeps stalling.  I'm going to try to fix it, but in the meantime I need your help with word whomp-both badges are already activated for ya and ready to go.  Thanks!
I know that my cheat is doing just fine. I keep reactivating BOTH badges on my phone while I am at the office. One is up to x25 and the other is x11, both on the way to x50!

magnifier.gif

gran2x2

Quote from: Lin=^o.o^= on November 16, 2012, 08:11:59 AM
Hi Gran, I could use your help on penguin blocks if the offer is still available?  Lin

Yepp...it is..pm me info...and best time to do it..

roadwarrior

joe-working on some other M&M badges, got win 30 games for gin and a crap load of points for monopoly slots.  If I don't do it by then you can switch the M&M badge to the word whomp one I need...until tonight!  ((HUGS))

roadwarrior

Joe, I got the auto to work with word whomp!  Yea!!!!!  Heck, I even got uncle auto to work with clue now so..yippe!!  If I need your help I'll let you know.

GL getting 100x on your badges

mycatownsme

Hi Gran, I'm sorry for the late reply. Unexpected company today.
I'll PM now in case you can still do it. Thank you. Lin embrace.gif

roadwarrior

GGGGRRRR Okay, I had word whomp working perfectly, then my computer did an update and now the auto doesn't work.  Joe, the badge I need help is word whomp.  If you need my info I'll resend it.  I need to win 100 games, I have 31/100.  Knock yourself out.  If you feel like doing the rest of my weekly challanges, knock yourself out as well

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview