PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 10:29:46 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sue

I try to post in this thread only when my auto does not work right.

I also contribute to other threads.

But I understand where Squid and others are coming from.

roadwarrior

uh oh....hope no one thinks I"m a leech.....squid and joe....I thank you guys so much for what you have done.  And will do for me in the future.  :)
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Squid

I knew Pandora's box would be opened with this topic.  I want EVERYONE to know that I am truly HAPPY to help when I am able.  I've gotten much from this forum over the years and want to do something to give back.  I don't think anyone is a leech.  I'm just not always able to help, depending on the request, due to time constraints.  I don't want to offend anyone or make anyone feel like they can't ask for a helping hand.

Yoming 2

I offer help because I can............I am a lady of leisure and can take the time to help with badges because of the autos.  If I know I won't be able to help then I don't offer.  I have ranked out in all the games and I refuse to pay for badges,,,,so after I complete my own weeklies I don't have any reason to play Pogo.....that's why I don't mind helping others.   bubblegum.gif

Joe C

I personally have no issue helping people get their badges and I do not ask why they might need help week after week.

I have a very good job, a wicked powerful computer, great functional cheats for every game and a great internet connection.

Helping other people, for whatever reason they ask, brings balance to my Pogo playing. I get my badges first and then work on the badges for other people in the order they hit my message inbox.

Without naming any names, I will say that I have helped some people because:
1) they lost a job
2) someone got sick and they need to take care of them
3) they got sick and cannot spend a lot of time in Pogo
4) they lost their house
5) they have a job, a house and health, but tough times have it hard to get a new computer, buy a program or have a good internet connection

I NEVER ask why someone needs my help. I help as much as I can after I finish mine. The only badges I will not help people here get are rank badges and iPogo badges. If you want to rank out in a game, you need to pay someone for a functional program. If you want iPogo badges, you need your own iPad/iPhone.

I hope no one stops asking me (or others) for help. I hope no one feels the need to explain, in private or especially in public why they need help with ANY challenge. This goes for weeklies, old personal challenges, premium and mix badges.

Keep asking me if you need help. Don't worry, I will not give you a quiz or make you feel bad about it.

Just knowing that winning a couple of badges might brighten your day is the reason I help.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

TF02

I can't get the Poppit Badge this week, for some reason my cheat isn't working properly.

pammer

Quote from: TF02 on July 19, 2013, 04:04:58 PM
I can't get the Poppit Badge this week, for some reason my cheat isn't working properly.

I can help just send me your info.

Yoming 2

Quote from: snap20 on July 18, 2013, 12:57:58 PM
Got 4 badges I want to get done this week...for games I dislike. Anyone have time over the weekend to help me out? They are:

YAHTZEE Party
Roll 6 Yahtzees with 'sixes' this week!

Mini Golf Madness
Finish a hole under par or better 60 times this week! (Score -1 or less for a hole)

Boardwalk Sea Ball
Cross the finish line in Battle Boats 10 times this week! 

Chess
Capture 50 pieces this week! (Players will not receive challenge progress if a player resigns)

All badges have been completed............... tumbsup.gif

snap20

pammer

MsMissy

Could I get someone to help me get Zuma's revenge badge this week? I downloaded new version from Bh & it doesn't work & my other version from another site only will play level 1 over & over. & I don't quite understand what they are asking for that badge coming next Wed.  TY   help.gif

Squid

Quote from: MsMissy on July 21, 2013, 06:14:58 AM
Could I get someone to help me get Zuma's revenge badge this week? I downloaded new version from Bh & it doesn't work & my other version from another site only will play level 1 over & over. & I don't quite understand what they are asking for that badge coming next Wed.  TY

I can try, Missy.  I'm not sure what the fruit bonuses are in that game and my auto only plays level one.  I'll try to help and if I have trouble, I'll let you know.  If you're game, I am, too.

Yoming 2

Basically the fruit will appear behind your train of stones/balls. It makes a sound when it appears and you have to make a match in the train to create a gap, shoot through the gap and hit the fruit.

It is much easier if you just replay rounds 1 and 2. They tend to knock a lot of balls off at once and leave bigger gaps.

There was a M & M badge ( I think ) for getting the fruit bonus and if you have an auto that plays level one over and over it should do the trick. 

MsMissy

Squid, im game, if you still want to help with badge. I tried playing with different autos last 3 days & they still only play level 1. Just let me no when too send info.  OK   coffee.gif

Squid

Send me a PM on Wednesday, MsMissy.  I'll get to it on Wednesday night or Thursday.  I hope it works!

MsMissy

OK Squid im sending you a PM this morning & Gl 2u.   coffee.gif

essybee

Is there a special trick to getting the fruits in Zuma  that can be shared

Squid

You have the Zuma badge, Missy.... all done.

Essy, you have to shoot for those dangly things outside the line of Zuma balls/stones.  There's one in the upper left corner and one in the lower right.  They don't look like fruit but they are called fruit.  They look like Christmas ornaments to me.  LOL

essybee

MsMissy

Squid, I do Thank you for getting that Zuma badge.  cheerleading.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview