PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 12:45:48 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: TF02 on August 07, 2013, 04:57:29 PM
Rainy Day Solitaire I can't get it, anyone wanna take a stab at it?

white flag.gif

You're welcome.

Both your weekly challenge and personal challenge are done.   hi11.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: snap20 on August 07, 2013, 04:52:22 PM
Anyone volunteer to help me with three bowling badges over the weekend? Obviously I don't care for the game. lol. The badges are this weeks challenge and:

Knock Down 400 pins this week
and
Knock Down 5 gold pins this week.

I can help with these......

snap20

Quote from: Yoming 2 on August 07, 2013, 08:21:14 PM

I can help with these......
Thanks Yoming! I'll PM you late Friday or early Saturday. :)

MsMissy

Wyoming2, a Big Thank You once again for your Help. I 4got to post this yesterday.

OK I didn't put this in the center as I haven't quite woke up , its only alittle after 6am in the morning here LOL                                                       

Squid

girl5.gif

edited because.... the martini wore off.

MsMissy

Good Morning all & back too  school .

Squid

Quote from: MsMissy on August 09, 2013, 06:19:40 AM

OMG, that's perfect.  I think that applies to Moms, too, at the end of the summer.  LOL

Yoming 2

Quote from: snap20 on August 07, 2013, 04:52:22 PM
Anyone volunteer to help me with three bowling badges over the weekend? Obviously I don't care for the game. lol. The badges are this weeks challenge and:

Knock Down 400 pins this week
and
Knock Down 5 gold pins this week.

Bowling badges are done................ tumbsup.gif   

snap20

MsMissy

Squid im sure this also is for Moms, & im glad you like the picture, but I did put this in the wrong place LOL . Oh well I think it is cute. 

hotpinklovesofa

I'm going to need help with two badges this week. If someone can help me out please PM me so I can send you my info. Managed to get one of the badges done after coming home from work. I'm actually going to take a nap right now but I'll be up in 3 hours unless I snooze a million times. My schedule is all screwey and I'm losing my mind. This is so not the week to get an extra badge on top of the usual four.

Thanks in advance!

SQUELCHIES
Squishy Squelchies Badge
Reach the Jellyfish Bonus Round 12 times this week! (Collect King Squelchies to unlock the Bonus Round!) Win this badge plus 2,000 tokens.

EVERYONE WINS BINGO
Share Your Acorns Badge
Pass 25 wilds to other players this week! Win this badge plus 1,500 tokens.

Thanks SandyHook!

roadwarrior

Quote from: Squid on August 09, 2013, 08:32:35 AM
OMG, that's perfect.  I think that applies to Moms, too, at the end of the summer.  LOL

My American Lit English teacher in high school (jr year, this was 1996ish) flat out told the class the best end of semester/end of year lesson plans came from the snack isle at safeway and the PG/PG-13 section of Blockbuster (though now I'm sure she'd replace blockbuster with redbox/netflix LOL)
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Squid

To all those who are messaging me (or are going to message me) about getting some help this week: 

I'll answer you personally, also, but want you to know that my systems are continually coming up with the "CRIPES" message, especially with Vaults.  I'll keep trying but if you want to look elsewhere for help, I'll understand - just let me know. 

Yoming 2

Quote from: Squid on August 14, 2013, 02:39:42 PM
To all those who are messaging me (or are going to message me) about getting some help this week: 

I'll answer you personally, also, but want you to know that my systems are continually coming up with the "CRIPES" message, especially with Vaults.  I'll keep trying but if you want to look elsewhere for help, I'll understand - just let me know. 

I can help with badges              bubblegum.gif

Sue

Quote from: Squid on August 14, 2013, 02:39:42 PM
my systems are continually coming up with the "CRIPES" message, especially with Vaults.

I have two computers. One is older and was bought second-hand and like you I keep getting the "CRIPES" message.

The other computer was new this year and I have had no problems.

Squid... just letting you know that I can relate.

Edited to say that I am not getting the "CRIPES" message on the new computer. Oh well it was good while it lasted.

sandyhook

I can help anyone with badges ~ I am using Squid & Lucky as references that am I am an honest person and will delete your info Just PM me your info ~
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

TF02

I can't get a credit for the Vault Slots badge, and it's activated.

Anyone wanna stab at it?

swear2.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: TF02 on August 15, 2013, 06:29:42 PM

Anyone wanna stab at it?

swear2.gif

I'll do your badge for you...

Yoming 2

Quote from: TF02 on August 15, 2013, 06:29:42 PM

Anyone wanna stab at it?

swear2.gif

Both Vaults badges are done.......... tumbsup.gif

TF02

Thank you I forgot I had the other one going. You are awesome.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview