PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 07:20:38 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

snap20

If anyone else does Crossword Cove by hand (like I did) you do not need to complete the puzzle to get credit for power ups. Just solve the clues with the power up in the word, then click on the "All done" button. You'll get credit for all of them. Wish I had figured that out before I completed 3 puzzles entirely. LOL

Yoming 2

Quote from: snap20 on September 05, 2013, 01:26:37 AM
If anyone else does Crossword Cove by hand (like I did) you do not need to complete the puzzle to get credit for power ups. Just solve the clues with the power up in the word, then click on the "All done" button. You'll get credit for all of them. Wish I had figured that out before I completed 3 puzzles entirely. LOL

tumbsup.gif       hi11.gif       cheesy.gif     

Squid

Quote from: snap20 on September 05, 2013, 01:26:37 AM
That's a great tip for on-the-go badge getting but if you're working for rank, too, you'll have to complete the puzzle.

essybee

Quote from: Squid on September 05, 2013, 06:04:19 AM
  That's a great tip for on-the-go badge getting but if you're working for rank, too, you'll have to complete the puzzle.
thank you glad I waited to start it today

snap20

Quote from: Squid on September 05, 2013, 06:04:19 AM

Yeah, I don't think about that...I never worry about rank, only getting the badge for the week completed. ;) So that's a good point for those that are worried about advancing rank.  hi11.gif

roadwarrior

friend of mine gifted me the latest clue episode and the new hidden object badge album.  Can someone knock off all 5 badges for me?
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Squid

Quote from: roadwarrior on September 09, 2013, 07:42:28 AM
friend of mine gifted me the latest clue episode and the new hidden object badge album.  Can someone knock off all 5 badges for me?
I can help this afternoon, RW.  I am having problems updating my hog autos so if I can't update, I'll have to throw 'em back to you.  Deal?

roadwarrior

essybee

Quote from: essybee on September 05, 2013, 09:29:49 AM
thank you glad I waited to start it today
Thank you for this hint I was finished lot quicker than I planned ty ty ty again

Joe C

RoadWarrior

I will be assisting you, probably starting tonight, since this week's "challenges" were little more than open the game, fire up the cheat and stop it within half an hour.

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

roadwarrior

Quote from: Joe C on September 11, 2013, 09:26:47 AM
RoadWarrior

I will be assisting you, probably starting tonight, since this week's "challenges" were little more than open the game, fire up the cheat and stop it within half an hour.

tumbsup.gif

Okay, thanks!  :)

Joe C

sandyhook

IF ANY ONE NEEDS HELP WITH BADGES JUST PM ME WITH POGO INFO AND TIME YOU NOT GOING TO BE ON ~ I AM ON EST ~ I CAN USE SQUID & AND A COULE OTHERS IF YOU WANT REFERENCES  blowkisses.gif
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Squid

Quote from: sandyhook on September 13, 2013, 10:09:40 AM
I I CAN USE SQUID & AND A COULE OTHERS IF YOU WANT REFERENCES  blowkisses.gif

Who are you? 
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
hehehehehe, just kidding.  Sandy's terrific!  Heart of gold, I tell ya!   blowkisses.gif

roadwarrior

Need help with some badges:

Clue episode Kid in the Candy store
Slingo Blast Get 40 diagonal slingos
Sherlock Holmes find 310 objects

Thanks!

Joe C

Quote from: roadwarrior on September 16, 2013, 10:11:33 AM

Thanks!
Send your information.
hi11.gif

Joe C

Quote from: roadwarrior on September 16, 2013, 10:11:33 AM

Thanks!
All done!
tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview