PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 01:07:51 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

TF02

snowflower

Quote from: Squid on October 10, 2013, 01:25:00 PM
All done, TF02  tumbsup.gif

dancing16.gif Caution ... beats me how Squiddy can help anyone whilst constantly bashing into that pole!!

Yoming 2

Quote from: snowflower on October 10, 2013, 04:03:46 PM
dancing16.gif Caution ... beats me how Squiddy can help anyone whilst constantly bashing into that pole!!

hysterical.gif      hysterical.gif      hysterical.gif      hysterical.gif   

Squid

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif 
Quote from: snowflower on October 10, 2013, 04:03:46 PM
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

LOVE IT!

MsMissy

LOL, I think she must be getting a headache by now.  giggle2.gif

Squid

snap20

Could use some help with two Sudoku badges this week. The weekly one and "Win 3000 tokens this week". Anyone available to help on Saturday or Sunday? Thanks!

Joe C

Quote from: snap20 on October 11, 2013, 09:28:44 PM
Could use some help with two Sudoku badges this week. The weekly one and "Win 3000 tokens this week". Anyone available to help on Saturday or Sunday? Thanks!
I can help today or tomorrow. Very easy to do with the cheat program.
tumbsup.gif

snap20

Joe C

Quote from: snap20 on October 11, 2013, 09:28:44 PM
Done while the Sox win!!!!

beer11.gif beer11.gif beer11.gif

snap20

Thanks Joe! Much appreciated. Congrats on the Sox (although i was cheering for Detroit, solely because if STL and Det are in the Series...it'll disappoint Fox executives for having two small market teams).

Yeah, I'm vindictive like that. :P

soapbubbles

Joe can I get help with Crazy cakes, I have been trying to get this auto to work and it won't I have tried but am to slow. Thanks if you can

Sue

I need a little help with Jigsaw Detective. I have to get 9 puzzles done....I have two so far but the game is acting strangely.

Yoming 2

Quote from: LuckyCharms on October 18, 2013, 08:40:53 PM
I need a little help with Jigsaw Detective. I have to get 9 puzzles done....I have two so far but the game is acting strangely.

I will offer the help and hope I can get it done.....If I have problems will let you know asap so maybe someone else can finish them.  You know the routine.... bubblegum.gif

Sue

Yoming 2

Quote from: LuckyCharms on Today at 08:40:53 pm

Quote from: Yoming 2 on October 18, 2013, 08:54:30 PM

I will offer the help and hope I can get it done.....If I have problems will let you know asap so maybe someone else can finish them.  You know the routine.... bubblegum.gif

Gee  that took all of 5 minutes....badge is all done   tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview