PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 08:30:58 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

up coming challenges

Started by outlawdave,

Previous topic - Next topic

foxx

Quote from: LastCall on March 11, 2006, 11:04:35 AM
Tara
the only way u win in cribbage is to go to room to room see what peg is ahead and stick with it <<the AUTO never wins  >:(
     Honest it works  O0

I have never actually played a game of cribbage...but I have all the badges that have been offered as weekly challenges...so, I would say that the auto has to work sometimes... ;)

LastCall

Tara

Quote from: LastCall on March 12, 2006, 09:07:59 AM
sometime >>>no times for me  sp.gf

Chad ? Did you pust the start button on the auto?   You have to push it to get it to start  :)) :))

LastCall

Tara of course not
    I pushed the STOP button lmao :))

nanners

Is this a game I have to play with REAL people?? and not 'bots? omg!!! I don't play well with others.. To old to teach a dog new tricks... :o

cowboy63

:-\
Doesn't sound like a Rated game so you should be OK with bots, nanners.

O0

ozzyhines

how does e1 find out what challanges are coming up before pogo post them i really would like to know please tell me the seceret ty

lol

pogohatesme

Quote from: pokerking8 on March 13, 2006, 03:45:59 PM
how does e1 find out what challanges are coming up before pogo post them i really would like to know please tell me the seceret ty

lol

Differnt websites

Tara

lol

I sent you a PM....I dont think were allowed to say certain sites in here

justahumping

Quote from: nanners on March 12, 2006, 09:25:56 AM
Is this a game I have to play with REAL people?? and not 'bots? omg!!! I don't play well with others.. To old to teach a dog new tricks... :o

now that sounds like me!. lol

ozzyhines

fiz

The name of the Super Badge is "Surfa Zoppa Super Badge" for March 22 - April 11!

Tara

Badges are easy this week...not really a challenge but gl with your badges everyone....I wish we were having a personal challenge marathon this week...we haven't had one in awhile... :'(

hades

slidecage2222

Quote from: Tara on March 15, 2006, 06:52:17 AM
Badges are easy this week...not really a challenge but gl with your badges everyone....I wish we were having a personal challenge marathon this week...we haven't had one in awhile... :'(

yeap  cansta  badge  can be won within  5 mins or less   playing  1 round      just play against a bot and   2 hands you will have the badge

the  Q game  i  hate and wont  get that badge cause i can never understand how to play it  (cant spell that great  LOL )

anyone else think that  Q game badge looks like the    Pirate  badge we had years ago... cant think of the name of the game  rip of of ZUMA

Tara

Im done with all 3 of my badges  :'(     Slide if you want to PM your info I can do your qwerty for you

ClingFree

Got my challenges .. and now its time to suck it up and admit I have to do Dice Derby as pc's for the next month!!

slidecage2222

Quote from: Tara on March 15, 2006, 08:44:11 AM
Im done with all 3 of my badges  :'(     Slide if you want to PM your info I can do your qwerty for you

got it done...   it was a lot eaiser then i thought it would been.... that  other badge (where you had to make the connection )  now that was insane  LOL

thanks for the offer to help though

cansata  took around  5 mins
the  Q  badge took around hour   

Tara

You know whats sad...took me 1 1/2 to get 3 badges ...well it took a auto that long except I did to canasta by hand a whole 5 minutes....and now I'm mad my badges are done...and the saddest part of it is...a auto did it not me and if it would of been harder a auto still would of done them...boy I need help..but at least I can admit I have a problem...may not know exactly what the problem is but I have one  :)) :))

nightperson

Quote from: Tara on March 13, 2006, 03:51:54 PM

lol

I sent you a PM....I dont think were allowed to say certain sites in here

can me have it to  ;D tyia

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview