PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 09:59:03 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tournament Pick'em Contest

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Rasputia

Good luck everyone, guess wisely  ;D

SI

Thanks Homer spb.gif!

Good luck all!

nightperson

raptors2004

There was a problem:

• You must have a team to join a private group. (Error #148)

How do I get past that? :(

ClingFree

Quote from: raptors2004 on March 14, 2006, 02:20:18 PM
There was a problem:

• You must have a team to join a private group. (Error #148)

How do I get past that? :(

Your team name = Your pogo cheats sign on ... After that, it'll ask you for the stuff Homer posted at the very beginning of this thread.... Hope I helped =\

SaintHiρρo

I don't know why I entered this contest. I know NOTHING about college sports, don't know the players, which teams have a legit chance at winning. All I know is that I'm rooting for Univerisity of Texas, El Paso... huh, what do you mean they're not in. Awwwww crapola! Ok, I'm picking the #65 team to win it all!

raptors2004

Homer sorry but my somehow I registered as raptors2k4.. Just so you know thats my ID in the fantasy game :)

As for the error it was simply from the stupid Opera browser which is now uninstalled for good. Gl all and lets have some fun! :)

Homer

Quote from: raptors2004 on March 14, 2006, 02:33:17 PM
Homer sorry but my somehow I registered as raptors2k4.. Just so you know thats my ID in the fantasy game :)

As for the error it was simply from the stupid Opera browser which is now uninstalled for good. Gl all and lets have some fun! :)

I think most people would figure that out. You can leave it as is. One of the reasons I wanted everyone to use their PC name is so we can poke fun at each other along the way. Now that I said it I'm sure I'll fail miserably. LOL :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Roseybud333

Homer

Quote from: Roseybud333 on March 14, 2006, 02:44:00 PM
I hope I did it right  O0

It appears that you did. The big thing to remember is you need to make all your picks prior to Thursday's deadline. I've run pools where people thought that they could pick after each round. :o It just doesn't work that way. ;)

foxx

Quote from: Homer on March 14, 2006, 02:46:10 PM
Quote from: Roseybud333 on March 14, 2006, 02:44:00 PM
I hope I did it right  O0

It appears that you did. The big thing to remember is you need to make all your picks prior to Thursday's deadline. I've run pools where people that they could pick after each round. :o It just doesn't work that way. ;)

Thursday!  I better get cracking!  Yikes!

raptors2004

Well I picked mine so here goes nothing :D

Kelly

when we pick do we just do the 1st round on each region or do we go all the way thru all the weeks????

Tara

I did the whole thing....I dont know exactly what I was doing but oh well...just click away   O0

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: KsArt on March 14, 2006, 03:14:33 PM
when we pick do we just do the 1st round on each region or do we go all the way thru all the weeks????

You pick EVERY round before the toury starts!

pogohatesme

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 14, 2006, 03:25:39 PM

You pick EVERY round before the toury starts!

Just a reminder to have it done by Thursday and gl all!

Homer

Yes, you must pick every game before the contest starts.

david/ross

Kelly

thanks 4 the help...I totally guessed...I don't keep up with basketball but hey worth a shot and I'd be the truly luckiest person in the WORLD to win this one...lmbo!!

good luck everyone and thanks Homer

Homer

Quote from: KsArt on March 14, 2006, 04:09:58 PM
thanks 4 the help...I totally guessed...I don't keep up with basketball but hey worth a shot and I'd be the truly luckiest person in the WORLD to win this one...lmbo!!

good luck everyone and thanks Homer

I don't see you in the members list for my league. Are you sure you joined the right league?