PlayBuddy
June 17, 2024, 07:49:03 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

penguin blocks

Started by Tracey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tracey

the only thing i see new today is penguin blocks got new items  ::)

ClingFree

Someone commented on new items last week while I was doing the premium challenge. I cant recall what they said .. that is a least fave game which I only play for challenges so I wouldnt even notice, Lol

Tracey

well im only playin it to get last rank badge so thats how i noticed lol

patandmegan

I was glad to see the new items - still have a long way to go.  Fish doesn't taste any better though!

Pat

ozzyhines

I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS PENGUIN BLOCKS CHEAT DOWNLOAD  IT  DOES NOT WORK RIGHT FOR ME. IT DOES NOT CONNECT THE ICE IT STARTS  AT THE FARTHEST SPOT AND NOT WERE THE GUY IS WHY  IS THIS. IF SOMEONE KNOWS WHY PLEASE TELL ME.

ClingFree

The best advice I can give you with Penguin Blocks .. is dont watch it ... Just let it work .. It does get the fish .. It does move you up in rank ... Just dont watch it because you'll second guess it and it'll drive ya nuts. Let it do its work!

(Psssst and please dont post in all caps .. Thanks .. gl and happy bobbing)

pogohatesme

Quote from: pokerking8 on March 09, 2006, 09:59:35 AM
I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS PENGUIN BLOCKS CHEAT DOWNLOAD  IT  DOES NOT WORK RIGHT FOR ME. IT DOES NOT CONNECT THE ICE IT STARTS  AT THE FARTHEST SPOT AND NOT WERE THE GUY IS WHY  IS THIS. IF SOMEONE KNOWS WHY PLEASE TELL ME.
For all the autos your having problems with, you need to post in the tech help section and post your computer specs and what problems your having...that's where you'll get the most help

SouthPadreIsland

Is anyone else having problems with Penguin Blocks today - AFter I play a game I get a cripes error and I have done everything from clearing the cache to restarting and it is still messed up.....I have sent something to Pogo Help but no answer. 
Thanks,
<3 SPI

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview