This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

word jong glitch

Started by Thunder,

Previous topic - Next topic

apple

my cheat doesnt work either wont spell words?

scorpios

I missed the 1st glitch by a few hours (started it when I found out in the middle of the day, on the way home from work they fixed the glitch) but I didn't pass up on the 2nd one. I just hope others had a chance to use the glitch and if not all the way, at least close enough so they space out the time between the last badge they got and the final badge in the game.

What second glitch????
Did I miss something??  lol

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: scorpios on May 22, 2006, 03:11:29 PM
I missed the 1st glitch by a few hours (started it when I found out in the middle of the day, on the way home from work they fixed the glitch) but I didn't pass up on the 2nd one. I just hope others had a chance to use the glitch and if not all the way, at least close enough so they space out the time between the last badge they got and the final badge in the game.

What second glitch????
Did I miss something??  lol

ROFL, I was going to say "you missed it too" then I realized it was just my own comments you were quoting without quoting. ROFL, there is a second glitch that's been around for a while now. You may read about it here: http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,22565.msg183844.html#msg183844

scorpios

ok, thats teh glitch that is not working. lol
Now what is the 1st glitch??? lol

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: scorpios on May 22, 2006, 03:52:00 PM

The 1st glitch is long gone!

Libra

The second glitch is working.. I just used it today.  You have to finish four puzzles and do the glitch thingie at the end of the fourth puzzle.  When the four fortune cookies come up, hit U then the last word you spelled comes up.  respell the word using your mouse and then right click to submit the word.  The fortune cookies appear again, hit U, last word comes up again, respell the word and right click, repeat as many times as you want.  O0

Country Lady

Just remember when your finger gets tired, DO NOT click on any of the cookies.  Click the X in the upper right corner of the window to close the room.

If you click on a cookie, your very HIGH score will be on the high score list for 24 hours.

Jewel

Quote from: scorpios on May 22, 2006, 03:52:00 PM

The glitch IS still working.  :) Complete instructions on how to do it have been posted in this thread at least twice.

apple

cant get it to work and my cheat wont work doesnt spell words right spells like me lol :oo

Runner

Libra

Runner

Quote from: Thunder on March 16, 2006, 06:17:10 AM
i found this somewhere eles.       okay here it is go in a room play all rounds but on the last round spell the easiest word you can like with 2 tiles then whenever you are on the fortune cookie round where you have to choose a cookie hit the U key on your keyboard your last two tiles should appear type them in the same word you spelled on round 4 "MAKE SURE YOU DON'T CLICK A COOKIE BECAREFUL ON THIS PART" then hit submit but him submit by right clicking it not left clicking then it should say "play again" hit play again then when cookie screen comes back up hit U spell same word and hit submit with right click on mouse do it over and over to check rank click your profile it won't show up on game just do this over and over beat game in no time

If someone can help me please do?  :)

Is this right:

1. Last round (spell small word (2 letters))  At beginning of round? end?
2. Finish Round and get to cookie round
3. Hit U key
4. Type in 2 letter word
5. Right click on "submit"
6. Cookie screen comes back up
7. Start again from step 3

any help would be greatly appreciated.  I am mostly lost on when to spell the small word

thanks in advance

Tara

Quote from: ®úññē® on June 27, 2006, 12:26:46 PM
Quote from: Thunder on March 16, 2006, 06:17:10 AM
i found this somewhere eles.       okay here it is go in a room play all rounds but on the last round spell the easiest word you can like with 2 tiles then whenever you are on the fortune cookie round where you have to choose a cookie hit the U key on your keyboard your last two tiles should appear type them in the same word you spelled on round 4 "MAKE SURE YOU DON'T CLICK A COOKIE BECAREFUL ON THIS PART" then hit submit but him submit by right clicking it not left clicking then it should say "play again" hit play again then when cookie screen comes back up hit U spell same word and hit submit with right click on mouse do it over and over to check rank click your profile it won't show up on game just do this over and over beat game in no time

If someone can help me please do?  :)

Is this right:

1. Last round (spell small word (2 letters))  At beginning of round? end?
3. Hit U key
4. Type in 2 letter word

any help would be greatly appreciated.  I am mostly lost on when to spell the small word

thanks in advance

Yep that's it.  You make your small word at the end of the round on round 4. The instructions you quoted is exactly right.

Runner

Runner

it gives me high scores but still only advances one rank.  Was this glitch to get tokens or ranks?

Libra

Quote from: ®úññē® on June 27, 2006, 12:48:30 PM
it gives me high scores but still only advances one rank.  Was this glitch to get tokens or ranks?

Both. What rank are you on?  I'll tell you how many times you need to start over.  I think between ranks 14 - 19 I had to get do steps 3-7 300 times.  But, It only took me a half hour to get those ranks and the badge.  Plus, I got about 100,000 tokens.  You may want to be careful and exit out before collecting the tokens, though.  You're name will be up there with that token win for 24 hours.

Runner

Okay got it working

1. Last round (spell small word (2 letters))  With last 2 letters or  1 letter and wild
3. Hit U key
4. Click on letters

thanks Tara and Libra

Libra

Quote from: ®úññē® on June 27, 2006, 01:24:47 PM
Okay got it working

1. Last round (spell small word (2 letters))  With last 2 letters or  1 letter and wild
3. Hit U key
4. Click on letters

thanks Tara and Libra

You're welcome.  Good luck and be careful!  O0

Tara

Okay got it working

3. Hit U key
4. Click on letters

thanks Tara and Libra

Your welcome also

Libra

Quote from: Tara on June 27, 2006, 02:22:48 PM
Okay got it working

3. Hit U key
4. Click on letters

thanks Tara and Libra

Your welcome also

Are you following me around?  :***

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview