PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 06:11:32 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Oatmeal

Started by Libra,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: Homer on March 17, 2006, 11:36:02 AM
Homer doesn't kiss and tell.  :P

Ohhhhh so does that mean I can show you my green panties and we don't have to kiss ? And you won't tell everyone ? :-* :))

triniqueen27

Homer

Quote from: Tara on March 17, 2006, 01:22:35 PM

Ohhhhh so does that mean I can show you my green panties and we don't have to kiss ? And you won't tell everyone ? :-* :))

Well if your gonna show your panties to me I would think there would be some kissing before we got to that point or are you one of those girls that don't kiss on a first date but show their panties?  :P ???

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

triniqueen27

Quote from: Homer on March 17, 2006, 01:30:52 PM

Well if your gonna show your panties to me I would think there would be some kissing before we got to that point or are you one of those girls that don't kiss on a first date but show their panties?  :P ???

:)) :))

ClingFree

Okay so he wont tell anyone he kisses ya .. but he'll tell the entire world he saw your panties?

Homer

Quote from: ClingFree on March 17, 2006, 01:37:41 PM
Okay so he wont tell anyone he kisses ya .. but he'll tell the entire world he saw your panties?

Well, I ain't seen nothing yet so officially I haven't told anyone. :P

chunkster

"regular" oatmeal is great for skin. add a little bit to your bath water and swish it around. your skin will be soft and it also fights off "winter skin" (dry, itchy) don't try it with instant though...it can clump up and attempt to cook in the bath.

ClingFree

Quote from: Homer on March 17, 2006, 01:39:15 PM

Lol ... dang details!  

Homer

Quote from: ClingFree on March 17, 2006, 01:41:00 PM

Lol ... dang details!  

All talk no action. Just my luck. :(

ClingFree

Quote from: Homer on March 17, 2006, 01:41:56 PM

Lol ... dang details!  

Hey ... it wasnt me who offered to be showin off my panties!!! 

Homer

Quote from: ClingFree on March 17, 2006, 01:42:59 PM
Quote from: Homer on March 17, 2006, 01:41:56 PM

Lol ... dang details!  

Hey ... it wasnt me who offered to be showin off my panties!!! 

Well then.....How about it?  ??? :P

ClingFree

Quote from: Homer on March 17, 2006, 01:45:13 PM

Well then.....How about it?  ??? :P

I have this personal rule .. no showing panties to guys with gf's or wives ... And since you dont kiss and tell, I guess we're stuck huh?

Tara

LMAO....Ive never kissed a man who is green with a half shirt on....Are you a good kisser?  :))

Homer

Well let's put it this way.....

I'm not like a lot of people these days. I'm a one woman kinda man. Unlike many people these days I do not think it is appropriate for people to cheat on each other in a relationship, boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife or whatever your preference may be. I am amazed at how often couples cheat on each other. Whatever happened to commitment? Where's the morals? I watch the show Cheaters and I'm just amazed to the point where I'm at a loss for words. I couldn't live with myself if I did such a thing. :-\

Homer

Quote from: Tara on March 17, 2006, 01:57:13 PM

LMAO....Ive never kissed a man who is green with a half shirt on....Are you a good kisser?  :))

There's only one way to find out. ;) I don't know. I never kissed myself before. :P :))

ClingFree

Quote from: Homer on March 17, 2006, 02:02:13 PM

I'm not like a lot of people these days. I'm a one woman kinda man. Unlike many people these days I do not think it is appropriate for people to cheat on each other in a relationship, boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife or whatever your preference may be. I am amazed at how often couples cheat on each other. Whatever happened to commitment? Where's the morals? I watch the show Cheaters and I'm just amazed to the point where I'm at a loss for words. I couldn't live with myself if I did such a thing. :-\

I agree completely!!!

Tara

I hear ya...thats why I am not married and  have no bf....Theres no men out there that think like you  :'(

Homer

Quote from: Tara on March 17, 2006, 02:11:34 PM

I hear ya...thats why I am not married and  have no bf....Theres no men out there that think like you  :'(

We're out here just not a lot of us left from what I see and hear.

Bree

I agree with you totally Homer on your comment.  Very Well Said!!! :)  I am so happy to have found a great guy and I know

we will live "Happily Ever After" just like the fairy tale.  We are getting married in December and I differently know in my

"Heart and Soul"  that I have found Mr. Right!!!! <3

nanners

*jumps up and down* I have one of those guys.. He's my prince..Has been for the last 43 years..  <3

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview