PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 07:18:16 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

woo hoo ty ty Tokens ....nice job

nightperson

wow tokens your doing very good  <3 the signature your doing keep up the good work

Tara

Quote from: nightperson on March 16, 2006, 06:14:38 PM
wow tokens your doing very good  <3 the signature your doing keep up the good work

She is good and fast at it to

nightperson

yes she is she made my avator didnt even ask and that was so sweet of her i <3 it to just the right color for the name i have

TmT

here ya go.. in blue as u requested... hope you like :)

and ty Night :)  ur very kind

nightperson

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on March 16, 2006, 06:27:58 PM
 here ya go.. in blue as u requested... hope you like :)

and ty Night :)  ur very kind

ty so are you wow that is really pretty wtg there

TmT

ty Tara.. :)

I can resize either of them... lemme know... k?

Tara

Ok Tokens I   <3 it !!!  Thanks so much....I will change it in just a few minutes...ty again  :-*

Tara

Tokens I am going to use this green one until tomorrow for St Patricks Day and I have saved the blue one and I will change it to that...Thanks again I love it...your work is awesome and FAST  O0

TmT

ok... have fun w/them  ... enjoyed makin them :)

Bree

Great Job on all the avatars and sigs that you make Tokens.  You do a great job and should be very proud of yourself for helping out so many friends on the forum.  Keep up the great work!!!! O0 O0

nightperson

Quote from: Bree on March 16, 2006, 09:34:16 PM
Great Job on all the avatars and sigs that you make Tokens.  You do a great job and should be very proud of yourself for helping out so many friends on the forum.  Keep up the great work!!!! O0 O0

i agree with yoy bree very nice work  <3

TmT

ty both... ur very kind ..

triniqueen27

hey tokens nice work ;D just wondering if you have anymore tricks up your sleeve for me ::) <3

Playhawke

:)   Thank You, that was beautiful, and so quick!  <3

If your not busy, the size is perfect, one hawke only on the right side (end of playhawke) and a smaller hawke would be perfect!
I like being inconspicuous....  8)

sp.gf Happy St Patrick's Day to you.

Playhawke

Can it be sparkle, with the script writing? (the moving writing)  In a light blue? a very tiny hawke beside it with moving wings would be cool.
hmmm, sorry if it sounds like a greedy request, but signatures are so personal.
Thank You, I will watch for it.

Hmm I was so impressed with your speed that I failed to notice it did not have the moving writing, like the pen writing the name??????
Only if it not imposing to much.

Playhawke

TmT

Quote from: Playhawke on March 17, 2006, 08:51:56 AM
Can it be sparkle, with the script writing? (the moving writing)  In a light blue? a very tiny hawke beside it with moving wings would be cool.
hmmm, sorry if it sounds like a greedy request, but signatures are so personal.
Thank You, I will watch for it.

Hmm I was so impressed with your speed that I failed to notice it did not have the moving writing, like the pen writing the name??????
Only if it not imposing to much.

Playhawke

llol... ohhhhhhh that's what u meant by "movin writin"... np... will work on it now for u :)

TmT

150x93

183x113 

I recieved ya PM, Tara... lemme know if u want this smaller :)

and ok Hawke.... I will give u One Hawk..... lol...np... I like being inconspicious too

Tara

Do you think its ok now?  I think this will work...thxs so much again  :-*

TmT

Lookz good on you Tara... long as you're satisfied is all that matters... and if you need any other adjustments.. jus lemme know...

Ok... here ya go Playhawke... I will confess...... your signature OF ALL THAT I HAVE CREATED WAS THE MOST CHALLENGIN!!!

That bird animating along with the name animating... and the glitter... You requested... lol 3 animations w/in ONE SIG... but its allgood... hope u like