PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 12:24:27 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

macktami95

here ya go badgemad
hope ya like it

Fluffy756

I would love to have nice bright colorful butterfly for the lefthand side. Been looking once I got hope some can tell me how add it...

Please hope you can help me.

fluffy

macktami95

you have to upload it into photobucket or image shack something like that and then copy the url and under your profile where the box is personalized pic just paste it there and hit change profile that easy

tigereyes

That looks really good Tami. You did a really good job on that.

macktami95

tyvm tiger i tried not to good at this crafty stuff lol

Fluffy756

tigereyes where did you get that butterfly I been looking at find one.

fluffy

C~M

Hey Shady, could you make something with either Star Trek or M.A.S.H. or both..lol...in a siggy for me with my name?  If you could I would be ever so greatful!! TIA!

tigereyes

Quote from: Fluffy756 on February 21, 2006, 10:38:24 AM
I would love to have nice bright colorful butterfly for the lefthand side. Been looking once I got hope some can tell me how add it...

Please hope you can help me.

fluffy

Are you looking for a multi-colored butterfly or just one color?

Fluffy756

thanks anyway it not working for me.

fluffy

tigereyes

I tried the links and they were working for me. Don't know how come they aren't working for you. Tried to help sorry.

Fluffy756

they are gif it not showing up when I am putting them in. Don't be sorry if it didn't work it okay.

fluffy

macktami95

here help yourself iforgot i had these in my photobucket if you like go ahead and take

tigereyes

I have another one here. Don't know if this is what you're looking for though.

macktami95

oh i like yours mind if i snag it?

tigereyes

Fluffy756

thanks anyway. It not working, I am not good at these things. Never will get it.

fluffy

macktami95

thanks fluffy did you look at the ones we posted you might like one of those

tigereyes

Quote from: Fluffy756 on February 21, 2006, 11:32:14 AM
thanks anyway. It not working, I am not good at these things. Never will get it.

fluffy

If you see any image that you like just right click on the image then go to properties and copy and paste the link. If you want it as your avatar then all you have to do is copy and paste the link. If you want to add it as a signature you need to copy and paste the link but only this time make sure you put and have the link in the middle of those tags. I'm sure Homer would be happy to help you if you still can't get it.

Fluffy756

thanks two for the help, just not going to bother because it not working for me.

fluffy

Mary

i`m with you fluffy i can`t figure it out either  :'(          spg.gif