Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

triniqueen27

TmT

Quote from: triniqueen27 on April 17, 2006, 12:37:44 PM
     thank you hun

You're welcome... there is a ruby in the "Q" ueen  of your name.. you might miss it if ur not look'n for it... (a jewel for a jewel)  :D

Shady Lady

Quote from: Helen on April 12, 2006, 08:57:35 PM
Shady, I know you have lots of requests to keep you busy. When you get some free time and it's really no hurry, could you make a Cleveland Indians hat or batting helmet for me for my avatar and possibly add some sparklies to it? Thanks in advance.

Shady Lady

Thank You Hippo!

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 17, 2006, 06:40:26 AM
Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 17, 2006, 04:55:34 AM
THIS BADGE WILL BE OPEN UNTIL MIDNIGHT APRIL 23RD. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ONE PLEASE POST WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE ON IT IN THIS THREAD.

This is a cool plate Shady. I'm ashame to say that I didn't get anywhere in my quest to learn PSP so I won't be making anything like this anytime soon. Keep up that great work.

TmT

Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 17, 2006, 02:45:15 PM
Thank You Hippo!

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 17, 2006, 06:40:26 AM
Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 17, 2006, 04:55:34 AM
THIS BADGE WILL BE OPEN UNTIL MIDNIGHT APRIL 23RD. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ONE PLEASE POST WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE ON IT IN THIS THREAD.

This is a cool plate Shady. I'm ashame to say that I didn't get anywhere in my quest to learn PSP so I won't be making anything like this anytime soon. Keep up that great work.

Ok Gang!! The boss has spoken... Let'z get those Pogo Cheats Request Crankin...
Token's Here to Help ya...

Helen

Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 17, 2006, 02:40:37 PM

Quote from: Helen on April 12, 2006, 08:57:35 PM
Shady, I know you have lots of requests to keep you busy. When you get some free time and it's really no hurry, could you make a Cleveland Indians hat or batting helmet for me for my avatar and possibly add some sparklies to it? Thanks in advance.

Shady, those are truly awesome, thanks so very much!!!!  :D

TmT

TmT

Are you already finished 2006 Badge Album?

Bree

Tokens, can you please make my bar with the hummingbird clear for me.  Thank you very much.

TmT

Quote from: Bree on April 18, 2006, 01:23:20 AM
Watts, can you please make my bar with the hummingbird clear for me.  Thank you very much.

Thats pretty .... very pretty.. Great Job Watts

Bree

I am sorry I typed the wrong name in my post I was asking you Tokens if you could make my bar with the hummingbirds on them clear.  I am really sorry about that, I am very sleepy and I need to go to bed.

I would ask if you can make my avatar and bar of hummingbirds sparkle, but I think that is asking to much of you.

TmT

Quote from: Bree on April 18, 2006, 01:28:42 AM
I am sorry I typed the wrong name in my post I was asking you Tokens if you could make my bar with the hummingbirds on them clear.  I am really sorry about that, I am very sleepy and I need to go to bed.

I would ask if you can make my avatar and bar of hummingbirds sparkle, but I think that is asking to much of you.

Np... here ya go

TmT

what type of sparkles... sorry I didnt see that part of ya request til after I posted

Bree

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on April 18, 2006, 01:35:02 AM
Quote from: Bree on April 18, 2006, 01:28:42 AM

Np... here ya go

Thank you so much I love it and I just wanted my avatar to be glittery or something like that.

Bree

Like Helens hats....that is a very nice sparkle.  Thank You

TmT

here ya go

I did it quickly because my sister is havin surgery at 5:30 and Im on my
way out the door...

If thats not enuf glitter I can touch it up when I get back... or Im sure
Shady will

Bree

Thank you much Tokens and it is enough of glitter. I hope your sister will be fine and my prayers will be with her.

badgemad

Tokens please could you do me a skull badge like you got with the name phil on it .
thanks O0 O0

Helen

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on April 18, 2006, 01:22:05 AM
Are you already finished 2006 Badge Album?

This is a very nice tag!!

Bree

Shady or Tokens can you please make my avatar sparkle like my hummingbirds are sparkling.  Thank you very much.  :)